Shithole red state and water

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one calling it a shithole state, not me. You want to call it names, it is fine by me, however that doesn't change the fact you are a racist.
Dude, you chirping about racism doesn't change the fact the MS is a shithole state.

Has the white governor done the following yet? Throw towels at people? Attend a bottled water event? Plotted his own course to defect blame? Offered long due money in exchange to state takeover of the facility or local elected people (only if they're black)?

Dude, you chirping about racism doesn't change the fact the MS is a shithole state.

Has the white governor done the following yet? Throw towels at people? Attend a bottled water event? Plotted his own course to defect blame? Offered long due money in exchange to state takeover of the facility or local elected people (only if they're black)?

Last Republican Mayor of Jackson left office in 1989.

~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Gov. Newsom in California has done nothing to solve the water shortage in Kalifornia and now talks of doing away with gasoline/diesel powered vehicles in the midst of rolling blackouts.
Nothing in your post is germane to discussion or factually based.

What other states have “water” problems? I’m thinking of California. Of course, they also have electrical grid problems. Not exactly a red state.
Bluto, California has issues with water that are AGW drought related. Not because they let the water system of their state capitol fail under a month of rainstorms.

Texas has same electrical grid issues and yet you didn't mention that.

Bluto, California has issues with water that are AGW drought related. Not because they let the water system of their state capitol fail under a month or rainstorms.

Texas has same electrical grid issues and yet you didn't mention that.

1. Otto bring up event to trash a red state
2. Otto gets burned being called out it happened in a decades controlled blue area of the State
3. Otto flails with whatbouts and red herrings.
4. ????????
5. Otto somehow declares victory due to step 4 and leaves the thread.

I don't believe it is a shithole state but you are free to believe with your whole racist heart can believe what you need to believe so you can feel better about your superior self.

Flint was a white governor taking over the system and changing water source to stop buying Detroit water (oooo black Detroit) instead of making funds available to assist a city to improve it.

Much like Jackson which is about 80% black and has had water issues for decades.

My city used to rely on other people's money to maintain things too. Then houses started blowing up and there was suddenly the political will to significantly increase utility costs to start upgrading all the ancient crap. It is the only plus side of municipal utilities---you can hold the politicians responsible for the people they are supposed to make sure are doing their jobs.

Here is the goddamn Negro Democrat Mayor of Jackson. His fucking African name is Chokwe Antar Lumumba. LOL!

Elect a dumbass low IQ Democrat Negro to be Mayor, what could possibly go wrong?

1662056315928.png

1. Otto bring up event to trash a red state
2. Otto gets burned being called out it happened in a decades controlled blue area of the State
3. Otto flails with whatbouts and red herrings.
4. ????????
5. Otto somehow declares victory due to step 4 and leaves the thread.
Try harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back