Shitty actor...shittier American

Sean Penn as low as they come. He should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive. What a piece of crap.

Sean Penn as low as they come. He should be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive. What a piece of crap.
And those who interviewed Osama bin Laden, too?

Interviews of Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sure, but why would you want those liberals arrested and not Penn?
You're confused, I don't want Sean Penn arrested.
You're confused. Read my post again.

Why would the cartel be angry with him? Did they intend to just be interviewed by him and nothing published?

I can't imagine what possessed him to interview this monster, but if the cartel didn't want the interview, they wouldn't have given it.

Why would the cartel be angry with him? Did they intend to just be interviewed by him and nothing published?

I can't imagine what possessed him to interview this monster, but if the cartel didn't want the interview, they wouldn't have given it.
They wanted the story. They didn't want him captured.

It's suspicious that right after the interview, the feds showed up and Chapo had to escape again and Penn conveniently already being gone.
Point is, Penn met with a wanted man and kept that knowledge quiet. I call that aiding and abetting.

Geraldo just said the Mexican government was greatly embarrassed by the el chapo escape. I would wager they were even more greatly rewarded with cash.

Forum List

Back