Shitty actor...shittier American

581912_10207225610552818_4196415996291520964_n.jpg
One of my favorite lines from that movie was by Penn when a woman crashes her car through the third floor guard rails of a shopping mall, while the car is still dangling about to fall: "People on ludes should not drive, huh uh". I still use it when I see stupid drivers on the road.

Penn was wrong, maybe dead wrong with the El Chapo thing.

However, much of his time and almost all of his money has been involved in the rebuilding of Haiti.

His charity spent 3 million in Haiti. He has 150 million and used his charity to pay for his first class travel. How is it he has spent almost all of his money?

The truth still escapes you.

The truth just doesn't sit well with people like you.

It also could be a thread about johnny "draft dodger" wayne.

Never liked this shlub...now I know why....Sean Penis...

Rolling Stone faces criticism over 'El Chapo' interview
^^ Sean is that you??
Poor Sean. Always destined to be the ass faced boy. :(
No. The truth is as obvious as the ugly above his neck.

However, much of his time and almost all of his money has been involved in the rebuilding of Haiti.

His charity spent 3 million in Haiti. He has 150 million and used his charity to pay for his first class travel. How is it he has spent almost all of his money?
And his own personal money? And the money he raised from others? Close to a 100 million dollars? Papageorgio, you can't even lie decently.

And his own personal money? And the money he raised from others? Close to a 100 million dollars? Papageorgio, you can't even lie decently.
You said "almost all of his money" has been involved in the rebuilding of Haiti." He has a net worth of $150 million. You are the one caught lying. He has spent "almost all of his money"? How?

You said "almost all of his money" has been involved in the rebuilding of Haiti." He has a net worth of $150 million. You are the one caught lying. He has spent "almost all of his money"? How?
I caught you lying, and now you are doubling down. Go for it. :lol:

I quoted what you said, you lied. Sorry Jake, I caught you and you can't rebut it. So you go on attack.

Sorry, you are caught, nice try.

Looking in the mirror I see.

The truth still escapes you.

The truth just doesn't sit well with people like you.

It also could be a thread about johnny "draft dodger" wayne.
^^ Sean is that you??
Poor Sean. Always destined to be the ass faced boy. :(
No. The truth is as obvious as the ugly above his neck.

Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?

Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

Mr. Hand: Mr.Spicoli, You're on dangerous ground here. You're causing a major disturbance on my time.

Jeff Spicoli: I've been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I'm here and you're here, doesn't that make it our time? Certainly, there's nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

Spicoli is epic.

I quoted what you said, you lied. Sorry Jake, I caught you and you can't rebut it. So you go on attack. Sorry, you are caught, nice try.

See, we can count on you to do as you are told: such a little tool. You are the anti-spicoli.

Preview

Sorry Jake not buying it, you lied. All your memes don't change the fact that you said Penn spent most of his money, he didn't. You remind me of Joe b, you lie and then deflect. Lol!

trump's wife was born in Yugoslavia, Cruz should be hitting that button daily. trump will play as dirty as a .50 cent whore so Cruz better start wallowing in it as well. trump's whole purpose is to knock a few points off of Cruz, not knock him out.

trump's wife was born in Yugoslavia, Cruz should be hitting that button daily. trump will play as dirty as a .50 cent whore so Cruz better start wallowing in it as well. trump's whole purpose is to knock a few points off of Cruz, not knock him out.

What does this have to do with the drug cartel in Mexico or Sean Penn?

What does this have to do with the drug cartel in Mexico or Sean Penn?

Oh posted to wrong thread. DOH!

Forum List

Back