Shock Poll #2

The establishment republicans are afraid if Trump.
The established republican press don't like Trump.
Fuck both of them.
It's the voters that will vote in Trump as our next president.
Thread is irrelevant.
Nothing else to see here.
Thanks for stopping by.

I'm getting increasingly worried. Trump reading from a script is working. Clinton not responding to his change in presentation is political suicide. Maybe SHE needs to hire Bannon. She can't smugly ignore Trump's shenanigans. It's a different fight, starting a couple weeks ago, and she's blissfully ignoring it all. I am very worried.

smokealib's rant is irrelevant, because it is all feelings and no real facts.

Trump is going to need FL and OH and PA and MI. He should get OH and may get FL.

He will probably lose all four.

Hillary hasn't had a press conference since we were decorating Christmas trees and allegedly relies on a Dr. Feelgood to keep her going and yet the low information relies on something they call "shock polls" to inflate their fantasy world. Ho hum.

Hillary hasn't had a press conference since we were decorating Christmas trees and allegedly relies on a Dr. Feelgood to keep her going and yet the low information relies on something they call "shock polls" to inflate their fantasy world. Ho hum.

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making mistakes" Napoleon

I'm getting increasingly worried. Trump reading from a script is working. Clinton not responding to his change in presentation is political suicide. Maybe SHE needs to hire Bannon. She can't smugly ignore Trump's shenanigans. It's a different fight, starting a couple weeks ago, and she's blissfully ignoring it all. I am very worried.

Fear not, my dear lady.....Trump can't use teleprompters during a debate....

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making mistakes" Napoleon
She will respond to him effectively in the debates.

Trumpbots, get your blood pressure meds ready.

www.nationalreview.com/article/439466/donald-trump-electoral-map-paths-270-impossibly-narrow

then dust off your Clinton bashing handbooks, you're going to be busy the next eight years.
Four is more likely and that's just fine.

incumbents are difficult to beat .... 41 was the last time a POTUS served one term.
After eight years of Reagan, the same party. Clinton be fours years after eight years of Obama. Same deal.

Forum List

Back