Shocked I tell ya: Netflixs "Making a Murderer" admits it left out crucial evidence haha; Idiots.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
‘Making a Murderer’ Left Out Crucial Facts, Prosecutor Says

All the social justice warriors blew up social media the past 2 weeks after being hypnotized by the Netflix "documentary" Making a Murderer.

Even a USMB thread ranting about injustice.

Now...even the Netflix films director said they left out crucial evidence because "no one is gonna watch 600 hours" of evidence and detail.

One piece of evidence left out? A bullet found in the convicts garage....fired from a rifle in his bedroom....that was covered with the victims blood.

Another? The convicts sweat DNA found under the latch of her car and his blood found in her car.

The defense theory? "Cops must have planted it there."

Congrats to all you idiots who petitioned to release a murderer because a Netflix show told ya so.

God damn this sums up American society so well.

All the social justice warriors blew up social media the past 2 weeks after being hypnotized by the Netflix "documentary" Making a Murderer.

Now...even the Netflix films director said they left out crucial evidence because "no one is gonna watch 600 hours" of evidence and detail.

One piece of evidence left out? A bullet found in the convicts garage....fired from a rifle in his bedroom....that was covered with the victims blood.

Another? The convicts sweat DNA found under the latch of her car and his blood found in her car.

Congrats to all you idiots who petitioned to release a murderer because a Netflix show told ya so.

As I was driving I heard an interview on the Roe Conn Radio show with a prosecutor who works for the innocence project...he wrote a book called "The Innocent Killer"...where he lists the evidence showing this guy murdered the girl......things the documentary left out......

As I was driving I heard an interview on the Roe Conn Radio show with a prosecutor who works for the innocence project...he wrote a book called "The Innocent Killer"...where he lists the evidence showing this guy murdered the girl......things the documentary left out......

Yep. BUT....Netflix made a movie and a lot of people on Facebook care so that means the evidence doesn't matter, he's innocent!!!

yea right you are the first person to think that......what is with you people always thinking you are the first to know shit

Hahahaha

I watched a interview with the producers, and directors who never said they left out crucial evidence. It was the district attorney who discredited the documentary.
The directors said that they tried to be as unbiased as possible.

I haven't watched it yet , have you?

I watched a interview with the producers, and directors who never said they left out crucial evidence. It was the district attorney who discredited the documentary.
The directors said that they tried to be as unbiased as possible.

I haven't watched it yet , have you?

The link has the shows producers admitting they didn't include all the evidence because "no one will watch a 600 hour" show.

Yeah the prosecutor was also caught Sexting at work............ big ol fat guy.

They found a bullet lodged in the shitheads garage....fired from his gun....with the victims blood on it.

Netflix left THAT out.

The documentary certainly leaves the impression that the DA and the investigating officers acted inappropriately.

But....as always...Bucky knows more than everyone else.

That DA, by the way, reminds me of Michelle Bachman's wife.

They found a bullet lodged in the shitheads garage....fired from his gun....with the victims blood on it.

Netflix left THAT out.

One thing is certain. That idiot Avery and his idiot nephew sure did a fucking superhuman job of cleaning up the blood and DNA in that garage and in that bedroom.

The documentary certainly leaves the impression that the DA and the investigating officers acted inappropriately.

No. I dont. And you idiots believed a 10 hour Netflix show overrode a years long investigation and 600 hours worth of courtroom litigation.

And....they found a bullet lodged in the guys garage....fired from his gun....with victims blood on it. Netflix left THAT out?

No. I dont. And you idiots believed a 10 hour Netflix show overrode a years long investigation and 600 hours worth of courtroom litigation.

And....they found a bullet lodged in the guys garage....fired from his gun....with victims blood on it. Netflix left THAT out?

Who said I believed anything, dumbshit? And...nothing was "overrode". The two dummies are still in jail. You might be dumber than the kid.

Who said I believed anything, dumbshit? And...nothing was "overrode". The two dummies are still in jail. You might be dumber than the kid.

In the minds of idiots watching and being duped by that show it did.

They are in jail. Where they belong.

I heard that there is a petition going on with thousands who have signed to release him from prison.

I haven't watched it yet, you could be right.

I heard that there is a petition going on with thousands who have signed to release him from prison.

Yep there is. Same idiots who scroll Facebook all day looking for a new cause to give a fuck about.

I'm breaking a lot of bleeding hearts with this thread. They invested 10 whole hours in this show...just to find out the producers duped em.

In the minds of idiots watching and being duped by that show it did.

They are in jail. Where they belong.

You believe dumber shit than that documentary. Why are you calling anyone an idiot?

Yep there is. Same idiots who scroll Facebook all day looking for a new cause to give a fuck about.

I'm breaking a lot of bleeding hearts with this thread. They invested 10 whole hours in this show...just to find out the producers duped em.

You aren't doing shit, dummy. I wonder if you've watched the documentary?

Forum List

Back