Shocked I tell ya: Netflixs "Making a Murderer" admits it left out crucial evidence haha; Idiots.

‘Making a Murderer’ Left Out Crucial Facts, Prosecutor Says

All the social justice warriors blew up social media the past 2 weeks after being hypnotized by the Netflix "documentary" Making a Murderer.

Even a USMB thread ranting about injustice.

Now...even the Netflix films director said they left out crucial evidence because "no one is gonna watch 600 hours" of evidence and detail.

One piece of evidence left out? A bullet found in the convicts garage....fired from a rifle in his bedroom....that was covered with the victims blood.

Another? The convicts sweat DNA found under the latch of her car and his blood found in her car.

The defense theory? "Cops must have planted it there."

Congrats to all you idiots who petitioned to release a murderer because a Netflix show told ya so.

God damn this sums up American society so well.
And this is how they demand people get convicted.

the media feeds them the story and the left just eats it up

All the social justice warriors blew up social media the past 2 weeks after being hypnotized by the Netflix "documentary" Making a Murderer.

Now...even the Netflix films director said they left out crucial evidence because "no one is gonna watch 600 hours" of evidence and detail.

One piece of evidence left out? A bullet found in the convicts garage....fired from a rifle in his bedroom....that was covered with the victims blood.

Another? The convicts sweat DNA found under the latch of her car and his blood found in her car.

Congrats to all you idiots who petitioned to release a murderer because a Netflix show told ya so.

YEP. THAT IS exactly my point. Media or some blogger or film maker shows them what they want them to know....and creates a mob of activists.

All these idiots in an outrage over this 10 hour show.

Yet....the leave out evidence from the 600 hour trial.

The investigation was definitely shady but I think Avery was at a minimum involved in the murder. Something isn't right with that family. They are a bunch of simpletons but it goes beyond that for me. I can't put my finger on it.

YEP. THAT IS exactly my point. Media or some blogger or film maker shows them what they want them to know....and creates a mob of activists.

Yo are describing yourself.

I've watched the series, and by the end I was more confused then when I started. I could not make up my own mind as to whether Avery was guilty or not.

A couple of things to correct:

1) The bullet in the garage was not left out of the documentary, it was very much in there. When the bullet was tested for DNA, there was only enough to do one test, and during that test the sample was polluted by the technicians own DNA. The police were very thorough in searching for blood in the garage, but all they could fine was Avery's blood, indicating that the room was not cleaned of her blood.

2) You are correct that they left out the DNA found under the hood of her car on the latch, however Avery's blood which was found by the ignition of the car was in the documentary. They also found a lot of the victims blood in the back of her car, which I understood meant her body was transported after the fact, but they couldn't explain why her body needed to be transported when it was burnt right behind the garage. It would of been easier and quicker to just drag the body to the burn site.

The craziest part of the documentary for me, was how some of the crucial evidence was found, and more importantly by who. Detective Lenk's name came up time after time, when the department he worked for was not supposed to working the case due to conflict of interest (The county he worked in was being sued by Avery for his wrongful conviction of assault and rape over a decade ago). At the onset of the investigation the DA held a press conference stating that the Manitowac (Sp?) County Sherriffs office would not be participating in the investigation at all.

The bullet in the garage was not found in the initial 8 day search of the garage. Around 6 months later Detective Lenk goes back to the garage, keep in mind he was specifically not supposed to be working that case due to conflict of interest, and 1 day later someone finds the bullet.

A key to the victims car was found in Avery's residence. 4 days that trailer was torn apart looking for evidence, and nothing was found. The prosecution claimed her throat was slashed in the bedroom, but not a single spec of blood was ever found. After 4 days of searching, lo and behold Detective Lenk found the key just laying on the floor in plain sight. The key had Avery's DNA on it, but oddly enough, none of the victims DNA was on it. It was the victims key chain and key to the car.

Avery's trial of which he was wrongfully convicted, had an evidence pack stored in the Manitowac (Sp?) County clerks office, which is in the same building as the Sherriffs office, of which Detective Lenk had the master key which would give him access to the store room where the evidence was. There was a vial of Avery's blood in that evidence pack, which, after the trial in the 80's was sealed with tape. The person whose name as to having entered the vial of blood into evidence, none other than Detective Lenk, so he knew it was there. The defense attorney's got permission to see the contents, opened it up while having 2 members of the DA present and filmed it. The tape which had sealed the package, which is there to know it had not been tampered with, was cut, and the vial of blood which was still in liquid form, had a needle sized hole in the cap.

What I got from watching the documentary is that Avery was very possibly guilty, but he was not the only person in that trial guilty of something.

They found a bullet lodged in the shitheads garage....fired from his gun....with the victims blood on it.

Netflix left THAT out.
No they didn't, that was very much in the documentary.

They found a bullet lodged in the shitheads garage....fired from his gun....with the victims blood on it.

Netflix left THAT out.

I'll stand corrected on that detail if true, I didn't watch it, saw links on case with some analysts saying the left it out. May have mistaken it for the car latch DNA the show didn't mention.

Netflix left THAT out.

I'll stand corrected on that detail if true, I didn't watch it, saw links on case with some analysts saying the left it out. May have mistaken it for the car latch DNA the show didn't mention.
So you start a thread, ripping on a documentary that you haven't watched?

how many cops have you assumed were guilty before they were arrested or even charged?

pfft

how many cops have you assumed were guilty before they were arrested or even charged?

pfft

None.

Forum List

Back