Shocker: Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care

With preventive care, doctor's advice, checkups, there is NO WAY diabetes should kill ANYWHERE near that many. Answer: WAY TOO MANY.

The bottom line, shit for brains, is that Obamacare is screwing the majority of Americans. I don't benefit from higher premiums and astronomically higher deductibles.

Lose a job because your employer can't pay for more health care, then get another job without health care, have to pay more for health care. Then pay 800% for a deductible. That is my story, that is why I detest Obama's so called "affordable health care program". Because it's a misnomer, it's a stupid lie.
Do you get a car from your job? How about a house? Or a school for your kid? No you say, so why would you get healthcare from a job? When you lose the job you don't lose the others, at least not right away eh?

I don't have to buy a car from a government agency. I also don't have to subsidize low cost cars for parasites by paying extra for the one I buy.

Obamadoesn'tcare is basically this:

I have an old car that isn't fancy, but is paid off and still runs. One day I come out of my house to find a tow truck hauling my car away and a brand new Mercedes sedan in my driveway. I ask the driver what's going on, and he tells me that the president has decided that my car is sub-par because it doesn't have a moon roof and I have to replace it. I look at my shiny new car and notice there is a price tag on the window, along with a legal notice that I am required to pay $85,000 for the new car. Outraged, I do some research and find out that not only am I forced to buy the new Mercedes, I also have to subsidize everyone who makes less than I do so they can have one, and the price is really $125,000. The kicker is, they claim it's all for my own good.

misrepresent the PPACA all you want. Your whine is going nowhere. Grow up and move on

How is it incorrect? Tell you what, I'll point out for you where it is. Instead of a new Mercedes, the car is a Yugo with a hole cut in the roof, an aftermarket stereo with massive, ugly speakers in the back seat, 22 inch rims, a trailer hitch on the back, and a winch on the front. And the price is still $85,000.
please. stop acting like you've read the law and/or the Court decision
----- you have not. guarantee

With preventive care, doctor's advice, checkups, there is NO WAY diabetes should kill ANYWHERE near that many. Answer: WAY TOO MANY.

The bottom line, shit for brains, is that Obamacare is screwing the majority of Americans. I don't benefit from higher premiums and astronomically higher deductibles.
There's an easy fix for that, but you won't like since you'd have to share with others.

There's an easy fix for that, but you won't like since you'd have to share with others.

You still whacking off to fantasies of genocide?

You still whacking off to fantasies of genocide?
Those comes after whacking off.

Shocker Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care - Sarah Jean Seman

Seventy-five percent (75%) say individuals should have the right to choose between different types of health insurance including some that cost more and cover just about all medical procedures and some that cost less while covering only major medical procedures. Just 10% disagree, while slightly more (15%) are undecided.

Even more (83%) believe individuals should have the right to choose between different types of health insurance including some with high deductibles and lower premiums and others with lower deductibles and higher premiums. Only six percent (6%) oppose this kind of choice, while 10% are not sure.

Support for these choices is little changed in nearly two years of regular tracking.

Most voters (76%) also believe that employers and individuals should be allowed to buy health insurance plans across state lines, something that is not allowed under the new health care law. That’s the highest level of support measured since April.

Can't wait to hear Frankie flapping his oversized lips about those "Junk Plans" that nobody said anything about before they screwed Obama over.

Hmm. They do choose between different plans.

You said it never happened ONCE, liar, and it happened a lot. That's the kind of dignified person the system used to kill. NOW people can can get care without becoming a parasite. Except in some mindless a-hole red states.

And all it costs us is selling our souls to the insurance companies.

Whore.

You mean I will be looted for the benefit of parasites.

Right, I won't like that. I don't consider that a solution to the problem of being looted for the benefit of parasites.

Right, I won't like that. I don't consider that a solution to the problem of being looted for the benefit of parasites.
You don't consider anything that doesn't directly benefit you. We are all well aware.

Last edited:

You don't consider anything that does directly benefit you. We are all well aware.

I consider stuff that indirectly benefits me, but I don't consider anything that doesn't doesn't have a net benefit to me. That's how rational people make decisions.

Pure Pubcrappe, dupe. Our health care "system" before was a tragic, ridiculously over priced scam for Pub crony insurers, doctors, and hospitals that was wrecking the economy and killing people. What's wrong with setting up transparent competition and giving poorer workers preventive care, again? Also not forcing people onto welfare, getting almost everyone to contribute SOMETHING, and lowering costs?

We have the greatest healthcare system in the world.

What part of that got lost in your DailyKos diet of reading ?
NOW we do, maybe, when Red states cut the mindless noncooperation. ARE you in a red state or area?. The richest always did.

You are one sad zombie.

We don't now and it's going in one direction.

People who live in smaller communities are having to go further and further to find medical help. As doctors retire, they are not being replaced. The retiring medical practitioners give different reasons. Obamacare seems to be a common (although not universal) component of that.

You don't consider anything that doesn't directly benefit you. We are all well aware.

I consider stuff that indirectly benefits me, but I don't consider anything that doesn't doesn't have a net benefit to me. That's how rational people make decisions.
It's how infants make decisions my little infant.

Oh goody...another pontificating moron.

Shocker Americans Want to Choose Their Own Health Care - Sarah Jean Seman

Seventy-five percent (75%) say individuals should have the right to choose between different types of health insurance including some that cost more and cover just about all medical procedures and some that cost less while covering only major medical procedures. Just 10% disagree, while slightly more (15%) are undecided.

Even more (83%) believe individuals should have the right to choose between different types of health insurance including some with high deductibles and lower premiums and others with lower deductibles and higher premiums. Only six percent (6%) oppose this kind of choice, while 10% are not sure.

Support for these choices is little changed in nearly two years of regular tracking.

Most voters (76%) also believe that employers and individuals should be allowed to buy health insurance plans across state lines, something that is not allowed under the new health care law. That’s the highest level of support measured since April.

Can't wait to hear Frankie flapping his oversized lips about those "Junk Plans" that nobody said anything about before they screwed Obama over.

Hmm. They do choose between different plans.

You bet they do....

And many choose to eat instead of paying for even the least expensive.

No, that's how rational people make decisions. Gullible morons do things because their overlords tell them it's for the good of society even though it requires them to slit their own throats.

Oh goody...another pontificating moron.

PMH thinks volunteering to stick your head in a noose is "mature behaviour."

Forum List

Back