Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
Why does the U.S. have more shootings all around than any other country in the world?
We don't.

Not even close.

guns.png

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

I don't support this crap, I'm against senseless violence.

Why should I get an infraction, exactly?
There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.
Remind us how Christians are the same as Muslims because of the Crusades, again?
'
I don't support senseless violence, genocide, or massacres, be it against Jews, by Hitler, or anti-Semites, I also don't support violence, genocide, or massacres by Israel, and the USA upon Muslims.

The Crusades were a Western European answer to the sacking of Byzantine Orthodox Christians, by Western Europe.
In the end the Western Europeans just ended up also sacking Byzantine Orthodox Christians as well, in the 4th Crusade.

Not sorry for the victims and their families. No God bless from this one:
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Calif. synagogue
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police
But she did set our minds at ease by telling us she would "monitor" the situation.
Gee, thanks Kamala.
In the meantime, President Trump praised law enforcement and showed sympathy for the victims.
God bless you President Trump.

way to use a tragedy to win points on a political forum before the blood is even dry!

Congrats on being the first! you should be so proud

Why does the U.S. have more shootings all around than any other country in the world?
We don't.

Not even close.

View attachment 258176
I stand corrected.

I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.
Remind us how Christians are the same as Muslims because of the Crusades, again?
'
I don't support senseless violence, genocide, or massacres, be it against Jews, by Hitler, or anti-Semites, I also don't support violence, genocide, or massacres by Israel, and the USA upon Muslims.

The Crusades were a Western European answer to the sacking of Byzantine Orthodox Christians, by Western Europe.
In the end the Western Europeans just ended up also sacking Byzantine Orthodox Christians as well, in the 4th Crusade.
Go pedal your lies elsewhere

1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police
But she did set our minds at ease by telling us she would "monitor" the situation.
Gee, thanks Kamala.
In the meantime, President Trump praised law enforcement and showed sympathy for the victims.

way to use a tragedy to win points on a political forum before the blood is even dry!

Just pointing out what kind of trash the democratic party is throwing out there.

Just watched Trump comment on this. He said it looks like a hate crime, I know, it’s really hard to believe, but it looks like a hate crime.

Luckily, he didn't rush to call this story from just the other day a "hate-crime".

Family cafe owners are charged over hate crime hoax for 'staging the "most violent and vicious" Anti-Semitic attack on their own business'
  • BerMax Caffé owners Alexander Berent, 56, Oxana Berent, 48, and Maxim Berent, 29, have all been charged with public mischief
  • They told Canadian cops swastikas had been drawn on the walls of their cafe
  • Police called it one of the 'worst' hate crimes after it was reported last Thursday
  • And the incident was dubbed 'the most brazen' Winnipeg had ever seen
  • But officers now say the attack was staged and arrested the parents and son
  • A motive for staging the incident has not been disclosed by police
  • 'We don't joke about swastikas on our walls', Oxana says, denying it was staged
  • Since emerged the family reported a similar hate crime the previous month

Family are charged over hate crime hoax for 'staging Anti-Semitic attack on their own cafe' | Daily Mail Online

What?

'

What lies are those?
I don't support this senseless violence, it's just very bizarre, that a country so pro-Jewish, and anti-Muslim, keeps having more mass shootings upon Jews, rather than Muslims.

The 4th Crusades, the Nabka, the Iraq war, are documented, just like the Pogroms, and the Holocaust.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

The shooter was, undoubtedly, inspired by the anti-semitic cartoon that was in the NYT.

How many people have to die before Democrats stop their hateful rhetoric?

Gee, thanks Kamala.

Just pointing out what kind of trash the democratic party is throwing out there.

you do not seem to be much different.

You show sympathy for the victims, just political bashing one side and ass kissing the other

What?

'

What lies are those?
I don't support this senseless violence, it's just very bizarre, that a country so pro-Jewish, and anti-Muslim, keeps having more mass shootings upon Jews, rather than Muslims.

The 4th Crusades, the Nabka, the Iraq war, are documented, just like the Pogroms, and the Holocaust.
You lie when you claim Israel and the US are staging massacres on Palestinians.

Forum List

Back