Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.

It was a synagogue! Libtards, cry no tears!

What the F is wrong with you? You're disgusting.
We know.
Yes! You know! You were the asshole who accused me of blaming Muslims for the cathedral too and you fucking got away with it because you are a libtard. A protected species!
You poor poor pathetic thing. I truly feel sorry for you...pity you.
Put your pity where the moon don’t shine if you’re not full up.
:itsok:

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

Why does the U.S. have more shootings all around than any other country in the world?

Why does the U.S. have more shootings all around than any other country in the world?
We don't.

Just watched Trump comment on this. He said it looks like a hate crime, I know, it’s really hard to believe, but it looks like a hate crime.

I don't support this crap, I'm against senseless violence.

Why should I get an infraction, exactly?
There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.

We don't.
I don’t really know. I’m assuming you do. Which country has more?

NRA is getting ready to bring suit there, aren't they? Interesting timing, to say the least. Particularly given the terms of the suit.

How much you wanna bet the shooter has the exact same setup NRA is bringing suit for? Crazy.

There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

Not sorry for the victims and their families. No God bless from this one:
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Calif. synagogue
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police
But she did set our minds at ease by telling us she would "monitor" the situation.
Gee, thanks Kamala.
In the meantime, President Trump praised law enforcement and showed sympathy for the victims.
God bless you President Trump.

I don't even know what to say. Gosh. Time to move back to the sticks or what? This stuff's every other day now in some form or the other.
Things like this never used to happen when I was young. How can we stop them from happening now?

Who needs to be offed to make this crap stop?!

Perhaps could it be the Muzzie Muslims? :rolleyes:

I highly doubt the Neo-Nazis did this..

We don't.
I don’t really know. I’m assuming you do. Which country has more?
Lots Russia South Africa and any middle east country with terrorists comes to mind.

Can Dems commit hate crimes? Seems to me no matter what this 19 year old will be portrayed as a white nationalist/supremacist since it is being called a hate crime.

Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.

1crusade.jpg

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.
Remind us how Christians are the same as Muslims because of the Crusades, again?

Forum List

Back