Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Why? What kind of monster would do this? What kind of world do we live in now that houses of worship are being attacked? This is awful on any day, but on a holy day it is particularly awful.

We need a solid federal law against domestic terrorism. We also need to get this heartless bastard.

Why? What kind of monster would do this? What kind of world do we live in now that houses of worship are being attacked? This is awful on any day, but on a holy day it is particularly awful.

We need a solid federal law against domestic terrorism. We also need to get this heartless bastard.
As my talking to my friend on the phone (the one I was worried about) he sighed and said this is the world we live in now.

Happened 6 months to the day of the last Synagogue shooting here in the states. With all the anti-Semitism that AOC and Ihman Ohman has been pushing, this looks like the work of a democrat.

One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at San Diego Area Synagogue

I'm all for raining white phosphorous down in Minneapolis. They need to GTFO, it will absolutely come to that.

Obama seeded 100K Somalian Muslims into Minneapolis. He needs to hang double for that bullshit. Among other things. Leave or die, this is America.

As my talking to my friend on the phone (the one I was worried about) he sighed and said this is the world we live in now.

It's horrible for everybody, and every group that has ever been attacked.

I have to say that I have a special spot in my heart for the Jews, as they never did anything bad in history as a group, but have been picked on continuously. Growing up Catholic in New Jersey, the child of two parents who participated in WWII, I learned in school about the atrocities committed against them by the Nazis. It was nauseating and for no reason.

It's horrible for everybody, and every group that has ever been attacked.

I have to say that I have a special spot in my heart for the Jews, as they never did anything bad in history as a group, but have been picked on continuously. Growing up Catholic in New Jersey, the child of two parents who participated in WWII, I learned in school about the atrocities committed against them by the Nazis. It was nauseating and for no reason.
Some people say the nazis blamed the jews for their losses after they were punished after losing wwI, and that is why Hitler did what he did.

Last edited:
It was a synagogue! Libtards, cry no tears!

What the F is wrong with you? You're disgusting.
We know.
Yes! You know! You were the asshole who accused me of blaming Muslims for the cathedral too and you fucking got away with it because you are a libtard. A protected species!
You poor poor pathetic thing. I truly feel sorry for you...pity you.
Put your pity where the moon don’t shine if you’re not full up.

Forum List

Back