Shooting at Chabad of Poway Synagogue

Not sorry for the victims and their families. No God bless from this one:
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at Calif. synagogue
1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police
But she did set our minds at ease by telling us she would "monitor" the situation.
Gee, thanks Kamala.
In the meantime, President Trump praised law enforcement and showed sympathy for the victims.
God bless you President Trump.

way to use a tragedy to win points on a political forum before the blood is even dry!

Congrats on being the first! you should be so proud
Just pointing out what kind of trash the democratic party is throwing out there.

you do not seem to be much different.

You show sympathy for the victims, just political bashing one side and ass kissing the other
Just pointing out the obvious, dingus.

1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at San Diego synagogue during Passover celebration: Police
But she did set our minds at ease by telling us she would "monitor" the situation.
Gee, thanks Kamala.
In the meantime, President Trump praised law enforcement and showed sympathy for the victims.

way to use a tragedy to win points on a political forum before the blood is even dry!

Just pointing out what kind of trash the democratic party is throwing out there.

You show sympathy for the victims, just political bashing one side and ass kissing the other

and still no sympathy for the victims.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.
Remind us how Christians are the same as Muslims because of the Crusades, again?
'
I don't support senseless violence, genocide, or massacres, be it against Jews, by Hitler, or anti-Semites, I also don't support violence, genocide, or massacres by Israel, and the USA upon Muslims.

The Crusades were a Western European answer to the sacking of Byzantine Orthodox Christians, by Western Europe.
In the end the Western Europeans just ended up also sacking Byzantine Orthodox Christians as well, in the 4th Crusade.
Go pedal your lies elsewhere

What lies are those?
I don't support this senseless violence, it's just very bizarre, that a country so pro-Jewish, and anti-Muslim, keeps having more mass shootings upon Jews, rather than Muslims.

The 4th Crusades, the Nabka, the Iraq war, are documented, just like the Pogroms, and the Holocaust.
You lie when you claim Israel and the US are staging massacres on Palestinians.

Haha, good joke.
Not the USA, but indeed, the May 14th, 2018 Massacre, was far more devastating than this current massacre.

But, I guess "Only Jewish lives matter"?

Oh, we must cry, and ONLY cry for Jewish suffering, and loss.
Everybody else is a pushover, whos struggle doesn't matter, apparently.

Gee, thanks Kamala.

You're right she hasn't showed any.

Remind us how Christians are the same as Muslims because of the Crusades, again?
'
I don't support senseless violence, genocide, or massacres, be it against Jews, by Hitler, or anti-Semites, I also don't support violence, genocide, or massacres by Israel, and the USA upon Muslims.

The Crusades were a Western European answer to the sacking of Byzantine Orthodox Christians, by Western Europe.
In the end the Western Europeans just ended up also sacking Byzantine Orthodox Christians as well, in the 4th Crusade.

What lies are those?
I don't support this senseless violence, it's just very bizarre, that a country so pro-Jewish, and anti-Muslim, keeps having more mass shootings upon Jews, rather than Muslims.

The 4th Crusades, the Nabka, the Iraq war, are documented, just like the Pogroms, and the Holocaust.

Haha, good joke.
Not the USA, but indeed, the May 14th, 2018 Massacre, was far more devastating than this current massacre.

Sorry if I don' cry for terrorists that attack women and children on a daily basis.

'

What lies are those?

Haha, good joke.

Sorry if I don' cry for terrorists that attack women and children on a daily basis.

Indeed, I don't feel sorry for terrorists who kill Jews in a Synagogue, nor do I feel sorry for terrorists who kill Palestinians protesting.

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

I don't support this crap, I'm against senseless violence.

Why should I get an infraction, exactly?
There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?
I've never seen pro-genocidal remarks,, and pro-Massacre events here against Jews, by far-Right forum members, with anti-Jewish views.

There's however, a clear record here of genocidal remarks, and pro-Massacre events here against Muslims, by Zionist forum members, with anti-Muslim views.

Every leftist on this forum wants to eradicate the white man from the face of the earth, as penance for the sins of his ancestors. They just dont have the balls to take direct action, so they support immigration and open borders policies to eventually breed us out. They will deny it of course but it's as plain as the nose on my face what their intentions are.

THAT is what motivates paranoid extremist white boys to take action like what happened today and last month in Christchurch. Brendan Tarant attacked the replacers, the invaders, the breeders and today's jackass went after the ones he thinks are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Neither of them did anything but do harm to the cause of right wing nationalism.

Idiots.

Turns out the shooter is one of those bloody INCEL tRumpkins.

California shooting suspect warned of "retribution" - CBS News

Why did you post a video from an old story, from years ago? ("Elliot Rodger")
If I did, my bad. Google may have lead me astray.
We all make mistakes. That was the guy who hated women because they didn't like him, and supposedly went on a killing rampage, in Santa Barabara.

Another example of how Liberals fuck everything up.

California has the strictest gun control laws in the country. Almost impossible for a normal citizen to get a CWP.

Those stupid anti gun laws did nothing to stop the crime but it prevented the people for protecting themselves.

On Easter Sunday I had a concealed weapon at our Sunrise service. I suspect there were others also armed. If somebody had tried to shoot up that service they wouldn't have lasted long. Thank god Florida respects the right to keep and bear arms. Damn California for not allowing citizens to protect themselves.

Screw Liberals for being stupid.

Why does the most rabidly pro-Jewish country in the World, have the most shootings upon Jews in the World too?

There's probably more anti-Semites in Poland, than the USA, and yet this doesn't keep happening.

Either, it's some mighty coincidence, or it's the Globalist Jews doing it, to make themselves victims to stomp out anti-Semitic views through shock value.
I am certain you will not get an infraction for this! Nope! Not ewe!

I don't support this crap, I'm against senseless violence.

Why should I get an infraction, exactly?
There were even Mods calling it good, when far worse massacres were practiced upon Palestinians, by Israel.
Because you are bashing Jews which is allowed and not Muslims which is not allowed.

What?

Every leftist on this forum wants to eradicate the white man from the face of the earth, as penance for the sins of his ancestors. They just dont have the balls to take direct action, so they support immigration and open borders policies to eventually breed us out. They will deny it of course but it's as plain as the nose on my face what their intentions are.

THAT is what motivates paranoid extremist white boys to take action like what happened today and last month in Christchurch. Brendan Tarant attacked the replacers, the invaders, the breeders and today's jackass went after the ones he thinks are pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Neither of them did anything but do harm to the cause of right wing nationalism.

Idiots.

Yes, well these massacres against Jews smell awfully Gefilte Fishy, why do they help stomp out the far-Right, and anti-Semitism?

Why are there more of these mass-shootings against Jews, than Muslims?

When something like 90% of the USA is pro-Jewish, and about 50% of the USA is anti-Muslim?

These are the questions, that should be asked, about these "Odd coincidences"?

You're right she hasn't showed any.
She know better. Ilhan Omar will jump her shit!

Fucking staged

I'm sure 99% of everyone here will call us crazy, but it seems to me that these recent church shootings around the world are related. Certain people are trying really hard to pit groups against each other for the purpose of advancing an agenda...whatever that may be. But one thing's for sure... their M.O is divide and conquer. Order out of Chaos.

Forum List

Back