Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Hispanic gang tat...Possibly a Hecho city of Dallas variation.

Screenshot_20230506_193029_Gallery_jpg-2808208.JPG

city-of-dallas-logo-vector_jpg-2808253.JPG

Wasn’t a great bill but it was something.
Yes, it was something that proved it had no effect on the rate of murders in the US. NONE. The reason was simple and still is. Long guns of all description kill fewer Americans than fists or hammers. The day "assault rifles" are banned, the next calls will go out to stop those evil semi-auto handguns. After that, shotguns. After all, pulling the trigger once send DOZENS of "bullets" at the victim.

That's idiot logic and fortunately the Left are RED-pilling millions of Americans who are watching our cities fall into demonic chaos and who are waking up to the need to protect THEMSELVES.

I said this above. Violent crime is actually at historic lows in the US. Nearly half of 1990 rates it’s not an overall crime problem it’s mass shootings.

What’s unique about mass shootings? Well, in the 90’s assault rifles were banned. Wasn’t a great bill but it was something.

Bust sure call a mass murdering war weapon a tool. What’s it do besides kill people? Use it as a hammer?
With gun sales on the rise since 1990 due to increases in gun production, criminals have become more and more wary of armed would-be victims. which probably accounts for lower rates of violent crime. An AR-15 is good to have when the perp (who doesn't give a shit about your fucking gun laws) facing you is armed with one.

What business is it of yours? You POS ignorant commee country killing sap!
Look, it’s simply a rule. You agreed to follow them in your terms of service, although I dont think you posted the pic.

You can’t post that on here. You need to link to a site that has the pic.
Report me then.....I don't give up my sources but rest assured they are more than creditable.

I'm not here to support some narrative, just to provide the facts and clues as they are known to LE at the time.

For comparison just look at what you have posted and what I have thus far....Who is more additive?

I'll let you jackwagons frame your narratives.

Report me then.....I don't give up my sources but rest assured they are more than creditable.

I'm not here to support some narrative, just to provide the facts and clues as they are known to LE at the time.

For comparison just look at what you have posted and what I have thus far....Who is more additive?

I'll let you jackwagons frame your narratives.
You can’t post morbid pics of dead people, fake or real. That’s all I’m telling you moron.

Forum List

Back