🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shootout at Pamela Geller's Muhamed Cartoon Contest in Texas

You people are fucking frightened. Get a grip.

I'm not frightened one bit. I will venture to guess the next time a thug mistakes me for a victim will again be a time the thug pisses himself when he realized he miscalculated my level of cooperation

-Geaux

There are no free speech issues surrounding this matter. The idea that this event was a free speech event is foolish.
If the dynamic of the world is that there's a group of barbaric thugs who kill people because you draw a cartoon of their religion's hero - - - - - -

and then you hold a gallery supporting doing just that - in what way is it not a free speech event?

its the whole point, to put your finger in the eye of people who would subjugate free speech through threats of and or actual violence.

It is only a free speech issue if the government prohibits said speech. This is a shining example of how we have untethered free speech.

Yes....the point of the event was to "put a finger in the eye of people". Period. It wasn't a free speech protest in any way.
people that deserve it.

and consequently, deserved their death.

for trying to shun....................free speech.

I have already said that the outcome seems justified.

Free speech is not in peril here. Americans are not restrained from expressing opinions about Islam or Muslims. The existence of that event is proof of that.

Your turn.
That's all well and good, until you reach the point where you realize that the gunmen were attempting to suppress that Free Speech, and to intimidate others from exercising it, in that context, in future. With that in mind, they failed, and the folks in Texas made sure of that. Nicely done.
It could have just as easily gotten a bunch of people killed had the gunmen been better or more numerous, I find it irresponsible to hold an event like this when it could have been exclusively held on the internet.

Crazy shooters, whether Christian or Muslim or whatever, need to be put down.

who is "you people"???

Anyone fearing that America could become an Islamic caliphate.

anyone "fearig that American can become an Islamic caliphate"-----is silly. Anyone who counsels---"lets ignore
the filth of islamicism in the USA -----is depraved"

You must think I'm someone else. I don't respect you in any way. Not even a little. Please know that as you post in my direction. Thanks.

And more news

-Geaux
-------------

MEDIA CENSORS MUHAMMAD CARTOONS AFTER GARLAND ATTACK
Daily Mail bows to political correctness after jihadists attempt to shoot up free speech event

by PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | MAY 4, 2015

The media is censoring cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad in its reporting of last night’s attempted terror attack on a free speech event in Garland, Texas, during which two suspected jihadists were shot dead.

The attack occurred during an art contest at the Curtis Culwell Center organized by the American Freedom Defense Initiative at which a $10,000 prize was offered for the best depiction of the Prophet Muhammad. The two suspects, who also reportedly had explosives, opened fire outside the building and shot a security guard in the ankle before being gunned down by police. ISIS subsequentlyclaimed responsibilityfor the attack.

Media Censors Muhammad Cartoons After Garland Attack Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

who is "you people"???

anyone "fearig that American can become an Islamic caliphate"-----is silly. Anyone who counsels---"lets ignore

You must think I'm someone else. I don't respect you in any way. Not even a little. Please know that as you post in my direction. Thanks.

I don't THINK about you at all------I responded to your written
post-------I have no idea why you would assume that I care
what you "respect" or not

I'm not frightened one bit. I will venture to guess the next time a thug mistakes me for a victim will again be a time the thug pisses himself when he realized he miscalculated my level of cooperation

-Geaux

What happened the last time?

You are absolutely frightened.

Last time?

You have no need to know :badgrin:

-Geaux

What? Failing to have any experience blowing away thugs? What kind of badass are you? The talking kind?

who is "you people"???

I don't THINK about you at all------I responded to your written
post-------I have no idea why you would assume that I care
what you "respect" or not

It's obvious.

-Geaux

What happened the last time?

You are absolutely frightened.

Last time?

You have no need to know :badgrin:

-Geaux

What? Failing to have any experience blowing away thugs? What kind of badass are you? The talking kind?

You mean like Brian Williams?

Um, nope

-Geaux

Geaux wants to act the dictator and tell the media what it can publish.

And, oh, Geaux is no more a bad ass than S. J. or DarkFury. All are laughable.

Last edited:
If the gunmen are Muslim, they're not representative of all Muslims, or Islam in general.

And unfortunately there will be those with an unwarranted hatred toward Islam who will exhibit their ignorance and stupidity by trying to propagating the lie that the gunmen are 'representative' of all Muslims.
These, and ISIS as well, are not 'radical' Islamists.
They are Orthodox Islamists. They are following the literal translation of the Quran

Fear would be not holding the event.

Everyone who organized and went and drew is the antithesis of letting fear guide them.

Religion is ass, these are just more reasons

Forum List

Back