Shop owner will deny ‘openly gay’ customers

well send out the militant homosexual/NAZIS . ANOTHER business for you all to set out to DESTROY.

What I like about this is that this guy shows how Christians really want to treat homosexuals.

So much for 'love the sinner, but hate the sin' that you folk often mumble.....

You folk just hate.

So much for Jesus' greatest commands.

Yes. We want to make a gay couple go to the bakery down the street instead. Muslims hanging gays in the streets can't even begin to compare to what we have in store for them.

I don't think anyone should be forced to support something they are totally against, but this is blatant discrimination.
Maybe he wants to be on the evening news.

Or maybe he was hunted like the pizza shop in Indiana. Does nobody understand that reporters are going after these people and they're not going out of their way to get negative publicity?

No- this idiot wanted to be very clear about his bigotry- apparently he is a victim of his own victimhood.

Brian Klawiter, the owner of Dieseltec on Ottawa Avenue in Grandville, posted the statement to his company’s Facebook page on Tuesday because he says the voices of those who have Christian, conservative values are often overshadowed by those who do not.

“I want to have a voice about this,” Klawiter told 24 Hour News 8 Wednesday. “I want to be heard about this… It’s challenging to decide to say I’m on the opposing side of what’s seen as the popular view.”

The post in question starts with “Enough is enough.”

“Apparently if you are white (or close to it), you have a job, go to church, and own a gun…That translates into racist, privileged, bigot… Our rights as conservative Americans are being squashed more and more everyday…” the post reads in part.

well send out the militant homosexual/NAZIS . ANOTHER business for you all to set out to DESTROY.

What I like about this is that this guy shows how Christians really want to treat homosexuals.

You folk just hate.

Yes. We want to make a gay couple go to the bakery down the street instead. Muslims hanging gays in the streets can't even begin to compare to what we have in store for them.

I don't remember Jesus saying anything about Muslims hanging Gays- or Christians hanging gays.

I do remember that Jesus supposedly said this:
http://biblehub.com/mark/12-29.htm
29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g

The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

Nothing at all about hating homosexuals, or telling his followers not to repair the chariots of homosexuals.

You folk just hate.

I don't remember Jesus saying anything about Muslims hanging Gays- or Christians hanging gays.

29Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. 30And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’g

The second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

Nothing at all about hating homosexuals, or telling his followers not to repair the chariots of homosexuals.

Muslims didn't exist in the days of Jesus.

Feel stupid now. You earned it.

349e6c8b7a31c1eaedb1b7a771cc1eae.jpg

You folk just hate.

Are you sane or did you have a big bite of the stupid.?

When Jesus lived there were no Christians. Muslims wouldn't show up for another 700 years. Obviously he didn't say anything about how either Christians or muslims would treat gays. There weren't any.

Jesus called fornication a sin. Fornication was sex outside of marriage. Marriage was between a man a woman and God. Homosexuals could only fornicate. They could only sin.

Personally I don't care if they sin or fuck one another in the ear. Just leave me out of the nuptials. Which is all any Christian wants.

When Jesus lived there were no Christians. Muslims wouldn't show up for another 700 years. Obviously he didn't say anything about how either Christians or muslims would treat gays. There weren't any.

Jesus called fornication a sin. Fornication was sex outside of marriage. Marriage was between a man a woman and God. Homosexuals could only fornicate. They could only sin.

Personally I don't care if they sin or fuck one another in the ear. Just leave me out of the nuptials. Which is all any Christian wants.

Oh snap!

You folk just hate.

I never feel stupid when I respond to your posts- pointing out your idiocy is rather refreshing actually.

You were the one who brought up Muslims in response to my posting Jesus's rather unambiguous statement of what his followers should do:

Why you decided to mingle the words of Jesus- and Muslims is as baffling to me as your campaign against homosexuals.

You folk just hate.

Jesus called adultery a sin- Jesus never mentioned homosexuals- apparently not exactly on his 'to-do' list.

Jesus did however specifically point out that remarrying after divorce is a sin- what you would call 'fornication'- so Jesus would consider Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan adulterers.

But he would still be telling all of his followers that just as important as Loving God- is to love your neighbor- even if your neighbor is an adulterer, a liar, a money lender, or a homosexual.

Jesus didn't say- don't repair the chariots of sinners- Jesus said- ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’h No other commandment is greater than these.”

I never see any so-called Christians who are attacking homosexuals ever live up to that commandment.

You folk just hate.

I never feel stupid when I respond to your posts- pointing out your idiocy is rather refreshing actually.

You were the one who brought up Muslims in response to my posting Jesus's rather unambiguous statement of what his followers should do:

Why you decided to mingle the words of Jesus- and Muslims is as baffling to me as your campaign against homosexuals.

You're the one equating all disagreement with homosexuality as hate. Jesus loved the sinner but hated the sin. He says here:

"You hate the evil deeds of the Nicolaitions, as I also do." (Revelation 2:6)

It is the heart of Christian piety to despise evil wherever we encounter it:

"Love must be sincere. Abhor what is evil, cling to the good." (Romans 12:9)

But to love the sinner:

"But I say to you, love your enemies, pray for those who curse you." (Matthew 5:44)

Somehow in your twisted little mind you think that love must require approval, that Jesus didn't call sinners to repent, or that as long as some Christian is committing adultery, God is going to let homosexuality off the hook. You are wrong on all counts.

You folk just hate.

You're the one equating all disagreement with homosexuality as hate. Jesus loved the sinner but hated the sin. He says here:

"You hate the evil deeds of the Nicolaitions, as I also do." (Revelation 2:6)

It is the heart of Christian piety to despise evil wherever we encounter it:

"Love must be sincere. Abhor what is evil, cling to the good." (Romans 12:9)

But to love the sinner:

"But I say to you, love your enemies, pray for those who curse you." (Matthew 5:44)

Somehow in your twisted little mind you think that love must require approval, that Jesus didn't call sinners to repent, or that as long as some Christian is committing adultery, God is going to let homosexuality off the hook. You are wrong on all counts.

Well I don't believe in your fairy tale at all- I am just pointing out what Jesus very clearly stated is the most important commandments.

And nowhere did he say- 'don't fix the chariot of a sinner'- or that 'fixing a sinner's chariot would mean that you are approving of the sin'.

You self proclaimed 'Christians' pick and choose what parts of the Bible you think are important- and ignore those that you find inconvenient when it comes to promoting your campaigns of hate.

The bigotry of the Right against gays lives on, by that minority of people who just will not admit that their war against them is over. They lost.

The bigotry of the Right against gays lives on, by that minority of people who just will not admit that their war against them is over. They lost.

Which is not dissimilar to viruses celebrating the fact that they won, not knowing that when the host dies, so do they. No civilization in the history of man has ever endured the unchecked metastasis of sexual immorality.

Which is not dissimilar to viruses celebrating the fact that they won, not knowing that when the host dies, so do they. No civilization in the history of man has ever endured the unchecked metastasis of sexual immorality.

Oh no! Not that! The end of civilization as we know it! I'm writing my congressman today! DON'T MAKE THEM BAKE A CAKE FOR A GAY COUPLE! If you don't stop this right now, we will all be back in the dark ages!

Oh no! Not that! The end of civilization as we know it! I'm writing my congressman today! DON'T MAKE THEM BAKE A CAKE FOR A GAY COUPLE! If you don't stop this right now, we will all be back in the dark ages!
I don't think a faggot like you would want to eat a cake I was forced to bake for you. You never know what's in it.

Oh, and btw, I thought it was only about having to 'participate' in gay ceremonies like weddings?

I thought you people said no one was just refusing to do business with gays, as in just selling them goods and services?

So much for that lie.

if you are claiming to operate based on christian principles, then you need to make this distinction as well. On a personal note- I believe he likely drives a jacked up red neck monster truck to compensate for his tiny "manhood"

You folk just hate.

No it doesn't. What it shows is a back and forth push. Some people are doing this for equal rights. Some are using this as a hate agenda. Why cant people admit that...

Forum List

Back