Shop owner will deny ‘openly gay’ customers

If you check out his fb page, you'll see post after post after post of anti-Christian vitriol and anti-Christian spam.

I don't think anyone should be forced to support something they are totally against, but this is blatant discrimination.
Maybe he wants to be on the evening news.

It's not blatant discrimination. If you're a homo and you want to slobber on each other, do it out of sight of the shop owner. It's that easy. If you want to make a political statement by forcing Christian business owners to SERVE you when you act in an over-the-top manner meant to draw attention, find another shop.

If you check out his fb page, you'll see post after post after post of anti-Christian vitriol and anti-Christian spam.

Figures...but this really is discrimination. How is fixing a car supporting anything?
If you fix the car of a pedophile who's feeling up a kid in in your shop, are you endorsing that behavior by ignoring it?

Yup. You are.

Get it now?

Im assuming 2 gay people just wanted their car fixed. Openly gay or not...I wouldn't have a problem with that. Why are you assuming they are pedophiles. Then we should also stop fixing boy scout leaders cars.lol
I see the twisted push to normalize ...anything. I'm just trying to be fair and see if it really infringes on my rights or not.

Im assuming 2 gay people just wanted their car fixed. Openly gay or not...I wouldn't have a problem with that. Why are you assuming they are pedophiles. Then we should also stop fixing boy scout leaders cars.lol
I see the twisted push to normalize ...anything. I'm just trying to be fair and see if it really infringes on my rights or not.
You shouldn't assume. Two gay people never even went into the shop. This dude just posted on his fb page, and the homos started to attack.

I don't think anyone should be forced to support something they are totally against, but this is blatant discrimination.
Maybe he wants to be on the evening news.

Or maybe he was hunted like the pizza shop in Indiana. Does nobody understand that reporters are going after these people and they're not going out of their way to get negative publicity?

You shouldn't assume. Two gay people never even went into the shop. This dude just posted on his fb page, and the homos started to attack.

Now gay people will go to his shop to be "discriminated" against.

these people demanding he is discriminating.

first they go and twist up how everything is racist. they had a cartoon that was racist, they had a rodeo skit with them wearing an Obama mask and they branded that racist. etc

now refusing service to someone (which is their right) is twisted into they are discriminating. these people won't be happy until everyone is FORCED to do business with them whether they like it or not. that's pure Fascism

there was a thread the other day about how accepting homosexual marriage will be the death to more of our freedoms. they aren't going to stop with just marrying as we see already

Last edited:

Yup.

And ghey autos...

I am sure they will show up in a very revealing auto...
penis%20car.JPG

I believe that, in this case, he is in the wrong. It's one thing to refuse to participate in a gay event, such as a gay wedding. It's another thing to refuse to serve someone, where you aren't doing something you wouldn't do for everyone else.

I believe that, in this case, he is in the wrong. It's one thing to refuse to participate in a gay event, such as a gay wedding. It's another thing to refuse to serve someone, where you aren't doing something you wouldn't do for everyone else.

People have a right to refuse service to anyone. The fact that right is infringed upon unconstitutionally by government doesn't change the fact. Business is a private association between people, not a back door excuse for slavery.

Exactly. Because they need to be a victim.

well send out the militant homosexual/NAZIS . ANOTHER business for you all to set out to DESTROY.

What I like about this is that this guy shows how Christians really want to treat homosexuals.

So much for 'love the sinner, but hate the sin' that you folk often mumble.....

You folk just hate.

So much for Jesus' greatest commands.

now refusing service to someone (which is their right) is twisted into they are discriminating. y

He says he will refuse to serve someone he thinks is homosexual.

If he refused service to blacks because they were black- most people would call that discrimination.
If he refused service to Jews because they were Jews- most people would call that discrimination.
If he refused service to Mormons because they were Mormons- most people would call that discrimination.

So tell me- how is refusing service to homosexuals because they are homosexuals- not discrimination?

Forum List

Back