shoplifter arrested for stealing ton of stuff at self check out in walmart

But, they do nothing about it.
I think you're going to see a wave of retribution that's going to be probably even considered to be heavy-handed. The reaction is going to be ugly and it's going to happen all of a sudden.
The thing about electronic records is that they last forever. Once they start tracking you it doesn't even matter if you move. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is coming in the near future.

The Liberals have told the welfare queens that it is OK to steal. So what did we expect to happen?

If the government can't protect private property then it is pretty well useless, isn't it?

A lot of Caucasians are doing it and so are a lot of black people. The Walmart in my area is a very busy and very profitable store but it has a massive theft problem. It's right out in the open as a matter of fact. People are just blatantly walking out the door with carts full of unpaid groceries. What they don't realize is that they're not actually getting away with it. Every time they do it a record gets made and their faces are scanned by Walmart's facial recognition system. Eventually Walmart will crack down on it and they'll get a knock on their door at home from the local constabulary most likely with an arrest warrant.
mostly blacks and mexicans even liberals admitted it.

The Liberals have told the welfare queens that it is OK to steal. So what did we expect to happen?

If the government can't protect private property then it is pretty well useless, isn't it?
and they have admitted its mostly blacks and mexicans

Once it starts cutting into their tax base they'll move like a vulture on a fresh carcass.

Forum List

Back