Should a POTUS preserve, protect, defend, encourage and champion American Culture?

Is there something wrong with that? So only other races can have power and influence? Non whites who assimilate are getting down with white supremacy?
There is something wrong with white supremacy, yes. Especially when you don't consider "non white cultures" as American.

Nah.

American culture:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.​

In short, natural law and the inherent rights thereof; individual liberty, equal opportunity, and justice for all. :cool:
Since this country has not yet lived up to those words...

There is something wrong with white supremacy, yes. Especially when you don't consider "non white cultures" as American.
Such as what? How can non white cultures be seen as American when those cultures come from outside of the country. Although white culture really does not exist that is why there is or was Little Italy, Chinatown, Greektown, Koreatown etc in the USA. The system of government is Anglo British and the culture is overwhelmingly German.

So what’s your culture?
It has many strands. There are probably as many opinions as to our culture as there are people. I'd like to think the majority would agree these two concepts inform our culture.

He waka eke noa.
We're all in the same boat.​
He aha te mea nui?
What is the most important thing?​
He tangata. He tangata. He tangata.
It is people, it is people, it is people.​

Of course I may be dreaming...

Haha…so just as we all knew and evidenced by the confused Lefties in this thread…American Culture is too white, too heterosexual, too Christian, too productive, too successful…this is why Lefties HATE to acknowledge American Culture, it’s why they come up with all kinds of bullshit in a feeble attempt to define it themselves.
Everybody sane and not afraid of the truth knows that American Culture is rooted in WHITE Europe….American culture is Protestant Christianity, it is freedom and liberty, power to the people, a moral order….. it is heterosexuality and family values, it is the English language, patriotism and nationalism, hard work and ambition, personal accountability and law and order.
American Culture creates a framework of standards and expectations for American society; standards and expectations are Leftist Kryptonite.
Let’s be honest, American Culture is mostly comprised of things Lefties stand against, it’s why they bust their filthy asses trying to change what it is and what people believe it to be.

Last edited:
It has many strands. There are probably as many opinions as to our culture as there are people. I'd like to think the majority would agree these two concepts inform our culture.

He waka eke noa.
We're all in the same boat.​
He aha te mea nui?
What is the most important thing?​
He tangata. He tangata. He tangata.
It is people, it is people, it is people.​

Of course I may be dreaming...
Nice little tap dance you did there. You’re sitting here bitching about Western culture and how it’s “built on slavery”, yet it’s okay for you to profit from slavery and be a part of the same system.

... American Culture is rooted in WHITE Europe….American culture is Protestant Christianity, it is freedom and liberty, power to the people, a moral order….. it is heterosexuality and family values, it is the English language, patriotism and nationalism, hard work and ambition, personal accountability and law and order.
Not only do you not know what American culture is, you clearly don't know what "culture" means. It's not entirely your fault that you're stupid, but it is entirely your fault that you are an un-American scumbag.

Not only do you not know what American culture is, you clearly don't know what "culture" means. It's not entirely your fault that you're stupid, but it is entirely your fault that you are an un-American scumbag.
Hahaha…exhibit Z…..another globalist Lefty looking to spin and define American Culture because reality hurts his bleeding heart.

Not only do you not know what American culture is, you clearly don't know what "culture" means.
I went deeper and broke it all down for you emotional globalists. I gave you the elements, the framework and foundation for American Culture. It hurts don’t it?

So you are still too much a coward to watch a short clip.
Tucker makes Lefties piss themselves…he’s too good at exposing their ignorance. A leftist has to stay self manipulated, blind and stupid…if / when they pull their head from their ass they are forced to drop the foolish emotion that drives their ideals…they have to become logical, sane and rational and that shit scares the shit out of all Leftists.

You could type out 50 pages of the ignorant nonsense rattling around in your rotten melon and it would still be wrong, cockroach.
When shit hurts my feelings I always pretend it to be “WRONG” as well….that makes it easy to hold my position. I get it.

Forum List

Back