Should Animal Hunting Be Banned?

Ban animal hunting.

Ban it NOW!

Animal hunting is not a sport...its a criminal activity for psychopaths

Surely you jest....

I don't jest

I am serious ....animals love life the same way you and I do
Animals are not people. They kill each other with no more consideration than I give to squashing a mosqito and with less concern about the other animal's suffering.

Hey! I love tie die shirts, wear them all the time!

No, we have to go by something that is a more significant indicator.....like recording who the libtards are on message boards then tagging them with GPS transponder buried in their chests.
Hmmm... Flea infested, hippie scumbag, huh? :beer:

Animals have done nothing to deserve this. Think about the harmless animals that haven't been doing anything to people. They get killed for no reason. Some people just want a new fur coat, some need a head on their wall, and others just want to kill for fun. Rabbits, deer, dogs and other animals get killed for stupid things like skins and fur. This will cause extinction and a change needs to happen.
BTW, researches show that about 200 million animals are killed every year.

I would like to see Trophy hunting, BANNED!!!!!!

Animals have done nothing to deserve this. Think about the harmless animals that haven't been doing anything to people. They get killed for no reason. Some people just want a new fur coat, some need a head on their wall, and others just want to kill for fun. Rabbits, deer, dogs and other animals get killed for stupid things like skins and fur. This will cause extinction and a change needs to happen.
BTW, researches show that about 200 million animals are killed every year.

As long as you eat what you kill -- I'm fine with it.

The Dentist who shot the lion should be killed and fed to the lions.

Agreed and they should be forced to ass rape and skull fuck Tea Baggers and Tea Brains.

We need to cut the fringe from America.

Well we have all seen what you r kind did in Soviet Russia, Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Pol Pot's Cambodia...so we got getter done before we get done, no doubts.

As long as you eat what you kill -- I'm fine with it.
You don't get the fact that it is none of your fucking business anyway, idiot.

Yes it is. We live in a country where everyone gets a say.

That's the FACT jack.

Only cowards and small dicked assholes kills something for "sport."

No you don't get a say in what I do when I don't directly impact you, so go mind your own goddamned business shit-4-brains.

But we all know ass holes like you are all talk and no bark.

You are OK with passing another stupid ass law that gets cops killed serving useless warrants and interfering in other peoples families.

But you would never dare go and do the shit for your own self, because you are as much a coward as a busybody hypocrite.

Forum List

Back