🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Biden start referring to Trump as "Fat Donald"?

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
So every tweet the President makes about Vice President Joe Biden refers to the former VP as "Slow Joe" (See a few in last 12 hours). Should Biden start referring to the President in derogatory terms as well? I am suggesting the most obvious - "Fat Donald". Seems to me there would be ample cover in terms of being a proportional response to his childlike behavior. Obviously the argument against is that it is childlike behavior but the electorate has rewarded that behavior for 4 years.

Question: Regardless of your political leanings if paid to consult for Biden, would you suggest starting to refer to Trump in derogatory terms such as "Fat Donald"?

So every tweet the President makes about Vice President Joe Biden refers to the former VP as "Slow Joe" (See a few in last 12 hours). Should Biden start referring to the President in derogatory terms as well? I am suggesting the most obvious - "Fat Donald". Seems to me there would be ample cover in terms of being a proportional response to his childlike behavior. Obviously the argument against is that it is childlike behavior but the electorate has rewarded that behavior for 4 years.

Question: Regardless of your political leanings if paid to consult for Biden, would you suggest starting to refer to Trump in derogatory terms such as "Fat Donald"?

But Trump has so many other names to call Joe.

"Slow Joe" isn't derogatory at all. It just a description of Mr. Biden's behavior and mental state

Why not you make fun of his skin color why not his weight.

You do realize that will piss of the "fat pride/body image" identity drones right?

I got no problems with a fat president, I have a lot of problems with a senile one though.

Why aren't the leftists smart enough to understand what the problem is?

Trump has a comedic touch. When he does it, it's funny. From diaper wearing Sleepy Joe it would just be sad and pathetic.

He should reference the hair

Also should make a quip about how Baron needs to abandon that hairstyle asap

Tupee Trump doesn't really work...Has to be a clever hair nick name out there.

I got no problems with a fat president, I have a lot of problems with a senile one though.

Why aren't the leftists smart enough to understand what the problem is?

You got both now!

MAGA

Trump's obesity has nothing to do with his character, moral values, or abilities to govern.

Trump's obesity has nothing to do with his character, moral values, or abilities to govern.

Since when is gluttony not a sin?

The man can afford the best of everything on the planet, has a gold fucking toilet.

But can't control his weight? And you think that doesn't have any implications for his governance/ What?

Of course its' relevant.

He should reference the hair

Also should make a quip about how Baron needs to abandon that hairstyle asap

Tupee Trump doesn't really work...Has to be a clever hair nick name out there.

Barron is a kid that has done nothing wrong ever----that the public is aware--why go after him for anything.

Forum List

Back