Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

I dont know exactly.

Then why don't you shut up until you do? Or do you prefer continuous pandering?
Why should I shut up? Just because I havent taken the time to do any calculations doesnt mean I cant acknowledge there is an amount owed.

Smartest Black man in the World! Did you know African Slaves were given the option of being returned to their Tribes after the Civil war? They didn't want to return to the Shit holes their ancestors came from. I need reparations for the Jobs they've taken away from my ancestors. :anj_stfu:

I dont know exactly.

Why should I shut up? Just because I havent taken the time to do any calculations doesnt mean I cant acknowledge there is an amount owed.

Smartest Black man in the World! Did you know African Slaves were given the option of being returned to their Tribes after the Civil war? They didn't want to return to the Shit holes their ancestors came from. I need reparations for the Jobs they've taken away from my ancestors. :anj_stfu:
You stupid motherfucker. :laugh:

How the fuck are they going to return home when they have no fucking idea where their home is? They didnt have DNA tests and shit back then. Africa isnt one big country. Its a whole bunch of countries with different ethnicities. Besides you silly ass, a large number of ex-slaves did go back. Ever hear of Liberia? You also seem to forget that whites had brainwashed a lot of former enslaved into believing if they went back they would be eaten by cannibals or killed by wild animals.

Last edited:
I dont know exactly.

Why should blacks born in America have to go back to Africa dumb ass. Whites don't get reparations because the US government has given them everything.

Well, Union soldiers from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Kentucky, Missouri and West Virginia would be exempt from
receiving reparations. Those Union States all had an institution of slavery during the Civil War.
Well that complicates things, doesn't it?

It gets worse. Why would I have to pay reparations? My ancestors didn't get to this country from Italy until 1901.

My family have nothing to do with it.

The Dems are running out of reasons to give out money to the Spooks so they come up with this nonsense.

Well, Union soldiers from Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Kentucky, Missouri and West Virginia would be exempt from
receiving reparations. Those Union States all had an institution of slavery during the Civil War.

It gets worse. Why would I have to pay reparations? My ancestors didn't get to this country from Italy until 1901.

The Dems are running out of reasons to give out money to the Spooks so they come up with this nonsense.
Stop whining. You just pay your taxes as usual. People smarter than you will disperse the checks for reparations. You recessive monkeys are always crying about shit thats not even going to affect you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And your ancestors benefitted from the national system of apartheid in America. The US government will be paying reparations. Stop repeating that race pimped bullshit. You paid descendants of confederate soldiers who weren't alive for a war that happened before your ancestors got here.

Hey white racists, Please stop asking for reparations for the Civil War

And your ancestors benefitted from the national system of apartheid in America. The US government will be paying reparations. Stop repeating that race pimped bullshit. You paid descendants of confederate soldiers who weren't alive for a war that happened before your ancestors got here.

LMFAO you will never get your 40 acres and a mule who you kidding?

Stop whining. You just pay your taxes as usual. People smarter than you will disperse the checks for reparations. You recessive monkeys are always crying about shit thats not even going to affect you.

Monkey's??? "Quit looking in the mirror...boy!"

They deserved it.

They deserved it.

Then so do the descendants of those they enslaved.

Take a guess.

What would pacify Black Liberals?

What would it cost to make Black Liberals feel equal to Whites, and therefore remove the need for Affirmative Action?
What would pacify Black liberals? Racist whites imprisoned and reparations paid.

I feel more than equal to whites so I cant answer that question. Never met a white person that was smarter than me.
You keep on...you're gonna get the war you want.
Youve been saying that for years you silly white trash. What are you doing? Are you waiting for me to become incontinent or get Alzheimer so I cant hurt you or something?
You cannot tell the truth.

Why should blacks born in America have to go back to Africa dumb ass. Whites don't get reparations because the US government has given them everything.
You ungrateful little child.

It was mostly white Americans that did the dying in the Revolutionary War, WW I, WWII, ect... It was mostly white Americans that work their asses off to pay for the Social Programs that Democrats use to keep Blacks pacified and subservient.

Meanwhile, you bitch and moan because Whites don't work harder to give Blacks more.

A lack of gratitude is a sure sign of poor parenting.

Yes monkeys. You smell like one when you get wet. Youre hairy just like they are. You also have small genitals like they do. You also attract hair lice just like monkeys. :eek2:

Yes monkeys. You smell like one when you get wet. Youre hairy just like they are. You also have small genitals like they do. You also attract hair lice just like monkeys. :eek2:

Yeah, but my ancestors didn't get from point A to Point B by swinging on vines, and walking on all fours. The only white guy I knew of that lived
in the Jungle was Tarzan and he was there to ensure that one competent individual was around to be in charge.

Yeah, but my ancestors didn't get from point A to Point B by swinging on vines, and walking on all fours. The only white guy I knew of that lived
in the Jungle was Tarzan and he was there to ensure that one competent individual was around to be in charge.
My ancestors came from Africa which is primarily savannah grasslands.. There are no vines on the savannah. Matter of fact Africa is were humans first appeared and walked. Only someone that lacked education wouldnt know that. Are you sure your ancestors didnt swing from vines? You white people resemble monkeys pretty closely. My bad. Youre from europe where you just ate each other and interbred with neanderthals.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You ungrateful little child.

It was mostly white Americans that did the dying in the Revolutionary War, WW I, WWII, ect... It was mostly white Americans that work their asses off to pay for the Social Programs that Democrats use to keep Blacks pacified and subservient.

Meanwhile, you bitch and moan because Whites don't work harder to give Blacks more.

A lack of gratitude is a sure sign of poor parenting.

Lol! Blacks died in all those wars when whites let them fight. More whites are on social programs we blacks pay our taxes to get. Whites have been given everything by this government and whine because they have to pay taxes. Whites have made enough money off us. It's time we got some back.

You ungrateful white piece of shit.

My ancestors came from Africa which is primarily savannah grasslands.. There are no vines on the savannah. Matter of fact Africa is were humans first appeared and walked. Only someone that lacked education wouldnt know that. Are you sure your ancestors didnt swing from vines? You white people resemble monkeys pretty closely. My bad. Youre from europe where you just ate each other and interbred with neanderthals.

Africans provided the world with just one good thing...Cheap Labor.

It doesn't, but if you expect reparations you need to have proof.
I dont expect reparations. Its a fool that would trust white people to pay their debts. Thats like expecting white people not to be racist.

Yep, this could get a bit complicated.
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man - WND - WND

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

And that money would come from the money tree out back? Dumbass.

Now youre making excuses about where the money would come from. Thats like telling the company that finances your car that you cant pay your car note. No one gives a shit. If you create a debt you pay for it. You dont deny it because you feel you cant afford it.

We didnt create the debt

I dont expect reparations. Its a fool that would trust white people to pay their debts. Thats like expecting white people not to be racist.

Yep, this could get a bit complicated.
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man - WND - WND

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

And that money would come from the money tree out back? Dumbass.

Now youre making excuses about where the money would come from. Thats like telling the company that finances your car that you cant pay your car note. No one gives a shit. If you create a debt you pay for it. You dont deny it because you feel you cant afford it.

We didnt create the debt

Actually you did. No one made you go Africa and purchase people to enslave and no one forced you to breed them like animals later on.

Africans provided the world with just one good thing...Cheap Labor.
It was more than one good thing. We provide civilizations for you to mimic. Africans provided you some of the worlds oldest universities to study at. We even provide you toilets and running water when we came to europe to educate you. Hell, the calendar and alphabet you use came from Black people as well. I think the only thing whites did on their own was come up with that Roman numeral system. No wonder europe fell into the dark ages. Civilization is a foreign concept to whites

Forum List

Back