Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

And that money would come from the money tree out back? Dumbass.

Now youre making excuses about where the money would come from. Thats like telling the company that finances your car that you cant pay your car note. No one gives a shit. If you create a debt you pay for it. You dont deny it because you feel you cant afford it.

We didnt create the debt

Actually you did. No one made you go Africa and purchase people to enslave and no one forced you to breed them like animals later on.

Is that right, the folks in Africa that got paid seemed to feel it was a pretty good deal.

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

Now youre making excuses about where the money would come from. Thats like telling the company that finances your car that you cant pay your car note. No one gives a shit. If you create a debt you pay for it. You dont deny it because you feel you cant afford it.
We didnt create the debt
Actually you did. No one made you go Africa and purchase people to enslave and no one forced you to breed them like animals later on.

Is that right, the folks in Africa that got paid seemed to feel it was a pretty good deal.
What does that have to do with my point? The point is that the US willingly engaged in the slave trade. No one forced them to so therefore there is a debt owed by this country. I understand if you want to deny it or try and change the subject but it doesnt change what I said or what I know.

We didnt create the debt

What does that have to do with my point? The point is that the US willingly engaged in the slave trade. No one forced them to so therefore there is a debt owed by this country. I understand if you want to deny it or try and change the subject but it doesnt change what I said or what I know.

If you go to the car dealer and buy a car, just for the heck of it say you pay $35,000 for the car. Next year the dealer raises the price of the same car to $37,000. Do you now owe the dealer an additional $2000?

We didnt create the debt

If you go to the car dealer and buy a car, just for the heck of it say you pay $35,000 for the car. Next year the dealer raises the price of the same car to $37,000. Do you now owe the dealer an additional $2000?
Humans arent cars and it sounds like your comprehension (or lack there of) is keeping you from forming an analogy that actually makes sense to the question at hand. If you purchase a car a couple of things have happened. You have bought merchandise that drops in value the moment you drive it off the lot. Whatever price you paid is what you paid and the deal is final unless you financed it and you are paying interest with an adjustable rate.

A better analogy would be more like if you hired someone to build your house and you never paid him the money he needed to send his children to college would you pay his children the money with interest from the time you owed?

We didnt create the debt

Humans arent cars and it sounds like your comprehension (or lack there of) is keeping you from forming an analogy that actually makes sense to the question at hand. If you purchase a car a couple of things have happened. You have bought merchandise that drops in value the moment you drive it off the lot. Whatever price you paid is what you paid and the deal is final unless you financed it and you are paying interest with an adjustable rate.

A better analogy would be more like if you hired someone to build your house and you never paid him the money he needed to send his children to college would you pay his children the money with interest from the time you owed?

Well there's a difference between paying and not paying, so yes you would be paying interest on the debt owed. Just as if they paid for a slave, or a car, or a puppy, or whatever....the debt has been paid in full.

Well there's a difference between paying and not paying, so yes you would be paying interest on the debt owed. Just as if they paid for a slave, or a car, or a puppy, or whatever....the debt has been paid in full.
No dummy. A human isnt a puppy or a car for one thing. You dont pay wages to cars or puppies. You do to humans. Now if your claim is that Black people arent human then youre wrong as well. Black people were the first humans.

No dummy. A human isnt a puppy or a car for one thing. You dont pay wages to cars or puppies. You do to humans. Now if your claim is that Black people arent human then youre wrong as well. Black people were the first humans.

Rules were quite different back then. You fricken clowns feel you ought to get money for something you had nothing to do with and we had nothing to do with. Go stand on a damn corner if you're looking for freebies.

Rules were quite different back then. You fricken clowns feel you ought to get money for something you had nothing to do with and we had nothing to do with. Go stand on a damn corner if you're looking for freebies.
So what rules were different. Has no bearing on the point. The point is whites didnt pay their debts. When they had the chance to pay their debts they kicked the can down the road in most cases and stole back land in other cases. I'm not asking you what you think about it. I'm telling you what I know about it. Your opinion has no impact on what I know.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The racists here can make all the excuses they want, but this nation faces a moral imperative relative to this issue. The government of this country, started by whites, has broken spiritual laws. They have broken most of the ten commandments and continue doing so. Now the racists here can laugh that off, the reality of Gods existence says they should be very scared, even frightened about the penalty this nation will pay for breaking these spiritual laws.

The bible says release your slaves after 7 years and pay them. Blacks were enslaved for 240 years and did not get paid. God has punished civilizations for generations of sin. We are sentenced to die one day for something we were not alive for and for something no one alive today did. God is not hearing that excuse, so these white racists better start understanding that blacks are paid reparations or America will be destroyed.

Now these racists can hit the funny button all they want, but in the end I am going to be right.

The racists here can make all the excuses they want, but this nation faces a moral imperative relative to this issue. The government of this country, started by whites, has broken spiritual laws. They have broken most of the ten commandments and continue doing so. Now the racists here can laugh that off, the reality of Gods existence says they should be very scared, even frightened about the penalty this nation will pay for breaking these spiritual laws.

The bible says release your slaves after 7 years and pay them. Blacks were enslaved for 240 years and did not get paid. God has punished civilizations for generations of sin. We are sentenced to die one day for something we were not alive for and for something no one alive today did. God is not hearing that excuse, so these white racists better start understanding that blacks are paid reparations or America will be destroyed.

Now these racists can hit the funny button all they want, but in the end I am going to be right.

Sure, everyone is a racist....except you, dumbass.

Sure, everyone is a racist....except you, dumbass.

Nope. Everyone is not a racist. But you are.

We didnt create the debt

No, I didn’t. I went nowhere, I purchased nobody.

So what rules were different. Has no bearing on the point. The point is whites didnt pay their debts. When they had the chance to pay their debts they kicked the can down the road in most cases and stole back land in other cases. I'm not asking you what you think about it. I'm telling you what I know about it. Your opinion has no impact on what I know.
People today do not owe that debt

We didnt create the debt

Yea, but did you want to? LOL.

We didnt create the debt

Yea, but did you want to? LOL.
Not interested

We didnt create the debt
Your government allowed members of your race to do so and never corrected the error. Try a new tactic because that one isnt working at all.

• Thanks

People today do not owe that debt
Disagree. The government is still the US government. Nothing has changed. Its not an new country.

• Thanks
Do families who have an ancestor who fought in the Civil War also get reparations?

My family never owned any slaves, but my great great great grandfather fought for South Carolina.

Do families who have an ancestor who fought in the Civil War also get reparations?

My family never owned any slaves, but my great great great grandfather fought for South Carolina.
Why should they? Didnt they get paid to fight and werent they paid on time?

Forum List

Back