Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
Are you insane or just a brain dead lowlife piece of garbage.

Enquiring minds want to know
Why insane? explain please.
Maybe just stupid? Why would you pay reparations to people that got paid to fight already? Besides they didnt fight to free Black slaves. They were racist as well. They fought to make sure the south wouldnt start enslaving whites as well.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Maybe just stupid? Why would you pay reparations to people that got paid to fight already? Besides they didnt fight to free Black slaves. They were racist as well. They fought to make sure the south wouldnt start enslaving whites as well.
How do you know all this? Were you there? They fought because they were told to-just like the slaves were told to work.

How do you know all this? Were you there? They fought because they were told to-just like the slaves were told to work.
I know this because I can read and I research. You do realize the internet is not just for forums right. Its obvious you have never been in the military. You cant just tell someone to fight and expect them to be successful. People have to believe in the cause. Due to that reason the general public is marketed to extensively before any war and that continues to this day.

whiteslavery1280333332-1-gif.png

I notice you never included in your reply why people that were paid to fight should receive reparations?

We didnt create the debt
Actually you did. No one made you go Africa and purchase people to enslave and no one forced you to breed them like animals later on.

Is that right, the folks in Africa that got paid seemed to feel it was a pretty good deal.
What does that have to do with my point? The point is that the US willingly engaged in the slave trade. No one forced them to so therefore there is a debt owed by this country. I understand if you want to deny it or try and change the subject but it doesnt change what I said or what I know.

If you go to the car dealer and buy a car, just for the heck of it say you pay $35,000 for the car. Next year the dealer raises the price of the same car to $37,000. Do you now owe the dealer an additional $2000?
Humans arent cars and it sounds like your comprehension (or lack there of) is keeping you from forming an analogy that actually makes sense to the question at hand. If you purchase a car a couple of things have happened. You have bought merchandise that drops in value the moment you drive it off the lot. Whatever price you paid is what you paid and the deal is final unless you financed it and you are paying interest with an adjustable rate.

A better analogy would be more like if you hired someone to build your house and you never paid him the money he needed to send his children to college would you pay his children the money with interest from the time you owed?
Tell you what, Asslips...

Show up at the next Democrat debate, and demand money from Biden and Kameltoe, since they both had ancestors that owned slaves...

Afterwards, you can stop by Obutthole's house and collect from him, since he had an ancestor that was a slave owner too!!!

Actually you did. No one made you go Africa and purchase people to enslave and no one forced you to breed them like animals later on.

Is that right, the folks in Africa that got paid seemed to feel it was a pretty good deal.
What does that have to do with my point? The point is that the US willingly engaged in the slave trade. No one forced them to so therefore there is a debt owed by this country. I understand if you want to deny it or try and change the subject but it doesnt change what I said or what I know.

If you go to the car dealer and buy a car, just for the heck of it say you pay $35,000 for the car. Next year the dealer raises the price of the same car to $37,000. Do you now owe the dealer an additional $2000?
Humans arent cars and it sounds like your comprehension (or lack there of) is keeping you from forming an analogy that actually makes sense to the question at hand. If you purchase a car a couple of things have happened. You have bought merchandise that drops in value the moment you drive it off the lot. Whatever price you paid is what you paid and the deal is final unless you financed it and you are paying interest with an adjustable rate.

A better analogy would be more like if you hired someone to build your house and you never paid him the money he needed to send his children to college would you pay his children the money with interest from the time you owed?

Show up at the next Democrat debate, and demand money from Biden and Kameltoe, since they both had ancestors that owned slaves...

Afterwards, you can stop by Obutthole's house and collect from him, since he had an ancestor that was a slave owner too!!!
Why would I do something stupid like that when its not an individual thing? Its a government thing.

I know this because I can read and I research. You do realize the internet is not just for forums right. Its obvious you have never been in the military. You cant just tell someone to fight and expect them to be successful. People have to believe in the cause. Due to that reason the general public is marketed to extensively before any war and that continues to this day.

whiteslavery1280333332-1-gif.png
So you are saying the Civil War was fought over this? Really? And the internet is for games as well as forums.

Why would I do something stupid like that when its not an individual thing? Its a government thing.
So in other words, reparations aren't meant to actually hold the people (or families) that profited from slavery accountable...

The entire scheme is a means to take money from INNOCENT people to fund another government giveaway program where blacks that were never slaves can just pocket the money...

Sounds to me like you just exposed the entire reparations scheme as a scam to commit "legalized theft", and rip off innocent people!!!

So in other words, reparations aren't meant to actually hold the people (or families) that profited from slavery accountable...

The entire scheme is a means to take money from INNOCENT people to fund another government giveaway program where blacks that were never slaves can just pocket the money...

Sounds to me like you just exposed the entire reparations scheme as a scam to commit "legalized theft", and rip off innocent people!!!

And you're surprised?

No, the losing side should do that.

And you're surprised?
Actually, I'm not at all surprised that Asslips has exposed the scheme to let Democrats like the ones I mentioned off the hook, and steal OUR money to fund a GIVEAWAY PROGRAM to buy votes for the Democrats...

And you're surprised?
Actually, I'm not at all surprised that Asslips has exposed the scheme to let Democrats like the ones I mentioned off the hook, and steal OUR money to fund a GIVEAWAY PROGRAM to buy votes for the Democrats...

You don’t have enough money to even consider breaking in to your apartment.

And you're surprised?

You don’t have enough money to even consider breaking in to your apartment.
Actually, I can cover my bills...

But you and Asslips need to get a job and cover your crack and Colt 45 habit...

After all, I ain't your daddy!!!
:bigboy:

I agree...

So when will the Democrats pay up???

The confederacy lost.

So, I guess we start with every state that put monuments up to the losing side.
How about we start with the political party that supported slavery, succeeded and started a Civil War when they lost the election in 1860, founded the KKK to harass and lynch the freed slaves if they didn't "toe the line", and then instituted Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks down for another 100 years???

When are the Democrats going to pay the blacks reparations (out of their party's coffers) for their actions???

If they are too broke to pay that tab, maybe they can sell another nomination (like they did for Hillary) and settle up!!!

Last edited:

I agree...

The confederacy lost.

How about we start with the political party that supported slavery, succeeded and started a Civil War when they lost the election in 1860, founded the KKK to harass and lynch the freed slaves if they didn't "toe the line", and then instituted Jim Crow laws to keep the blacks down for another 100 years???

When are the Democrats going to pay the blacks reparations (out of their party's coffers) for their actions???

If they are too broke to pay that tab, maybe they can sell another nomination (like they did for Hillary) and settle up!!!
The dems arent the ones crying over confederate losers and their statues. Its the repubs trying to maintain that hillbilly shit.

I agree...

The confederacy lost.

The dems arent the ones crying over confederate losers and their statues. Its the repubs trying to maintain that hillbilly shit.
So now you bring up the fact that you're a special snowflake that has an unnatural fear of statues ...

Did you know that, in Memphis, TN, the black Democrats even took down a statue (and desecrated the grave) of General Nathan B Forrest (the slave trader, Confederate general, Grand Wizard of the KKK, and KEYNOTE SPEAKER AT THE 1868 DEMOCRAT CONVENTION)???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back