Should Casebolt Have Shot the Kids who Charged At Him ?

Clearly you haven't watched the video carefully. She said she wanted to get her glasses. He told her to walk away, and she did. Now, it appears that she said something inaudible after that and that is when he grabbed her from behind, swung her around and threw her against the ground. Whatever she said, he has no cause for him to respond the way he did. She could have told him to fuck off, and that would be her right under the 1st amendment. The fact that he had been running around screaming and cursing at the children indicates clearly that he was out of control.

I am working on an edited version that shows only the portion in question so you can see what I am talking about, and if I can, I will enhance the audio so you can hear it better (I can do that because I'm fucking smart).
YOU don't know what happened. It's not on the video. Stop lying.

PS - running around is cops' jobs. Screaming (when it is a noisy place) is also their job. Cursing is not their job, but both cops and suspects do it all the time. Get a life.

So, just to be clear, you are okay with cops shooting children, assaulting them, and cursing at them, particularly when their skin color is dark. Got it.

.I am working on an edited version that shows only the portion in question so you can see what I am talking about, and if I can, I will enhance the audio so you can hear it better (I can do that because I'm fucking smart).

Yeah. You're so "smart" that right after you complain about cops cursing, you throw an F bomb right into the same post. Oh, impressive, man. Impressive.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
geez.gif

Good point. I almost forgot that I was having a conversation with a child. My bad.

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about. If you feel threatened by teenagers in a situation such as this one to the point where you pull your gun, you don't belong on any police force.

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about. If you don't feel threatened by teenagers (or anybody) in a situation such as this one (with people charging at other people) to the point where you pull your gun, you don't belong on any street in America, where you could be attacked and killed, at a moment's notice.

I don't feel threatened, because children are not the enemy, bubba.

I worry that you gun carriers will start arguments and antagonize someone to attack you and then you will shoot them because you want to. just remember you don't get to be a dick and then shoot somebody when they react

One might ask WHY do you worry ? When CCW laws have been around for decades, and what you describe hasn't been happening. Of course not, CCW licenses aren't given away randomly. One must pass a rigorous background check and receive a lot of training.

What you should be worried about, is the guy who attacks you with a knife, and you don't have a CCW license or a gun in your possession.

Good point. I almost forgot that I was having a conversation with a child. My bad.
Sorry. You blew it. It's on record. No chance to erase it now. Maybe you'll learn from your mstake though. Glass house ? Throw stones ? is this focusing for you ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif
geez.gif

I worry that you gun carriers will start arguments and antagonize someone to attack you and then you will shoot them because you want to. just remember you don't get to be a dick and then shoot somebody when they react

PS - I forgot to mention that thousands of lives of you non-gun carriers have been saved by us CCW carriers, over the past 20 years. You're welcome.
yepp.gif

Oh, well that makes it alright! For one thing, nobody has to hose down the concrete later!
that girl should not have been in the vicinity and when he told her to get down she should have. black people need to learn how to comply with police officers verbal commands
you OBVIOUSLY did not watch the same video that I watched... he walked over to her and a group of 4 people or so standing there and grabbed her and hauled her then smashed her to the ground....she could not have sat down if he had even ordered her to, he was holding on to her and swing her around like a rag doll....

just chill out on how quick gun you will kill someone sargent because I will throw your ass in jail veteran or not
No you won't, because I will not violate any laws, just as I have not, with a CCW permit for 20 years now. But dream about it if you like,

btw....did they drug test this cop? HE surely seems as if he is truly hyped up? Maybe that was his own adrenalin? Maybe it was what is called, ''short man, attitude'', I dunno?

you OBVIOUSLY did not watch the same video that I watched... he walked over to her and a group of 4 people or so standing there and grabbed her and hauled her then smashed her to the ground....she could not have sat down if he had even ordered her to, he was holding on to her and swing her around like a rag doll....
Nothing you said here is improper. Grabbing a suspect who has committed some crime is what cops ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. How did you think they deal with criminal suspects ? Play pattycake with them ?

Last edited:
btw....did they drug test this cop? HE surely seems as if he is truly hyped up? Maybe that was his own adrenalin? Maybe it was what is called, ''short man, attitude'', I dunno?
They should have drug tested all those trespassers, batterers, vandals, resisters, right after throwing them in jail, where they belonged.

So, just to be clear, you are okay with cops shooting children, assaulting them, and cursing at them, particularly when their skin color is dark. Got it.
So, just to be clear, you are okay with saying things like >> "cops shooting children, assaulting them, and cursing at them, particularly when their skin color is dark". so as to use the race card, to try to gain leverage in a debate. Got it.

One might ask WHY do you worry ? When CCW laws have been around for decades, and what you describe hasn't been happening. Of course not, CCW licenses aren't given away randomly. One must pass a rigorous background check and receive a lot of training.

What you should be worried about, is the guy who attacks you with a knife, and you don't have a CCW license or a gun in your possession.
I just hope if you pull your gun and I stop you don't shoot because I will stop.

I suspect in my white culture we wouldn't act like that around police officers. I went to college and we were respectful and afraid of the police. like it or not if they say you're under arrest you have to comply. and I might scream at them that's not right when they're arresting my friend and throwing him face down on the ground but that's all I'm going to do is yell from a distant I would never physically aggressively approach a police officer unless I was looking to go to jail or die

I think we are tying the hands of police officers if we side with the people who are not respectfully dealing with the police. those are our law enforcers and we can't allow the criminals to have the upper hand. everyone in that video should be charged. anyone acting a fool

So, just to be clear, you are okay with saying things like >> "cops shooting children, assaulting them, and cursing at them, particularly when their skin color is dark". so as to use the race card, to try to gain leverage in a debate. Got it.

It isn't a race card if race is actually a factor, which it was. But hey, it's good to know that you don't deny being okay with cops assaulting and shooting our kids. At least now we all know where the real threat is.

Forum List

Back