Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

Should places of worship be required to hold gay weddings

• Yes, Denmark does it, the Scandinavians are enlightened

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • No, I THOUGHT this was AMERICA

Votes: 198 81.8%
  • You are a baby brains without a formed opinion

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other, explain

Votes: 22 9.1%

• Total voters
Since the Constitution doesn't say anything about marriage a judge can't rule on something for which the Constitution doesn't give authority.
Who told you that utter nonsense? That's what it is BTW.

Whjo told you two men together is normal? They were wrong.
It is for homosexuals, who are a small minority normal to many animal species.

If you want to put faggots on the same level as a dog, I agree.
All humans are on the same level as dogs. We are all animals.

Some like me think and some like you are only a lower level than humans.

Why would you think that, when I don't?

Because I find it offensive to be assumed to be one with a complete homophobe.

Just because I defend his right to hold an opinion doesn't mean I agree with his opinion. I support protections on religious liberty because I hold an unpopular religious perspective (atheist).

Just because I defend his right to hold an opinion doesn't mean I agree with his opinion. I support protections on religious liberty because I hold an unpopular religious perspective (atheist).
I don't think you're the same person, maybe Sil does, and I don't give a fuck what either of you say.

Jesus didn't tolerate sin nor would be expect me to do so. Since he was sinless and being a faggot is a sin, your last statment is nothing more than another faggot lover running his dick sucker.

You have been reported to the moderators for posing as a gay-basher in order to disappear this thread. And Paint, you're on deck for doing the dance with him, egging on the flame war. If this was my website y'all would've been 86'd ages ago. "Pillars" sudden appearance concurrent with "Conservative65" on the thread is also noted for the record..

Since this isn't your website, run along and mind your own damn business. Report what you want. It only shows that you are opposed to free speech and politically correct. You don't want people saying what you don't agree with nor the way they say it.

I don't think you're the same person, maybe Sil does, and I don't give a fuck what either of you say.

And you think I give a fuck what you say or that you exist.

Hey conjob, where's my apology for mixing me up with Sil? Next time keep who posted what straight.

Why would I assume this? I've been polite to you, though, in spite of your views and lack of civility.

If you're offended, that's your problem. You don't have a right not be be offended.

I'm not a homophobe as not one dick sucker scares me.

Hey conjob, where's my apology for mixing me up with Sil? Next time keep who posted what straight.

At the bottom of the ocean. Go get it.

"Place of public accommodation" shall not include a church, synagogue, mosque, or other place that is principally used for religious purposes.

Not religions- facilities principally used for religious purposes.

COCODE
One of those places is a man's heart... For where else does religion and the freedom of it ultimately reside?

"Place of public accommodation" shall not include a church, synagogue, mosque, or other place that is principally used for religious purposes.

COCODE

Not according to the law- but let me know when you figure out how to have a wedding insides a man's heart- that would be interesting.

The two fags that sued the Christian baker wanted something on the cake that indicated homosexual. According to Skylar, it's OK to for the homo baker to deny that yet the Christian baker has to do it.

The fags asked for two of the same kind.

^^ this is the poster role-playing the "beating up on gays" role.
I don't role play anything. I believe it's an abnormal abomination but apparently the fags think words mean beating up on them.
Nope. You're timing means that you are hear role-playing a gay-basher so the thread will be shut down. It isn't the first time y'all have tried this here. Some of your buddies have even just said outright "let's just shut this thread down...it's boring" or "this thread is not popular" (with 50,000 views). This is your last-ditch hope. A manufactured flame war.

Your timing is what gave you away.

I don't want it shut down. It's hilarious watching abnormal supporters try to explain how deviant behavior is normal.

If you're offended, that's your problem. You don't have a right not be be offended.

I'm not a homophobe as not one dick sucker scares me.

Your a homophobe because you are both scared of homosexuals and you also promote hatred and discrimination against homosexuals.

Yep, I knew you wouldn't a man about. A man would have said, Sorry, I was wrong, but you're still an asshole.

COCODE
One of those places is a man's heart... For where else does religion and the freedom of it ultimately reside?

COCODE

Not according to the law- but let me know when you figure out how to have a wedding insides a man's heart- that would be interesting.

Are you saying it's impossible for those laws to be judge unconstitutional?

Yep, I knew you wouldn't a man about. A man would have said, Sorry, I was wrong, but you're still an asshole.

A man doesn't demand something from me unless he's willing to come and get it in person.

Sil does not know what is in the heart of man.

A thread of 55000 views with 641 page celebrates 1st amendment for churches AND the marriage equality, which is not what Sil expected.

No LGBT complainant will ever win a case against a church for not marrying LGBT against its will.

That is the natural end of all of this.

Don't be so sure and don't believe the sexually deviant crowd isn't looking for ways around it.

Like I said- any idiot can file a law suit- even your sexually deviant crowd.

However, since the law specifically excludes churches.......your lawsuits will fail.

It's extremely unlikely in light of legal precedent and the 1st amendment. I think it's a better use of one's time to focus on likely hazards rather than assuming the sky is falling all the damn time.

Forum List

Back