Zone1 Should college professors be committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in order to be hired by a university?

I was told I could bring a radio to work so I could listen to music. I was not told not to listen to classical music. Nevertheless, many Americans dislike high culture and actively resent being exposed to it. I had to learn that the hard way.

I'm sure there was more to this story...

I get the feeling that you must have been a chore to work with and your fellow employees were happy to see you go.

I'm sure there was more to this story...

I get the feeling that you must have been a chore to work with and your fellow employees were happy to see you go.
I performed my duties quickly and well. When I learned my co workers did not like classical music I stopped playing it. Nevertheless, they thought anyone who liked classical music must be a homosexual.

I am confident that you gave the Jews you did not like working with plenty of reasons to dislike you.

Diversity statements stir campus debate. by​

by MICHAEL POWELL​

New York Times

September 9, 2023​

Diversity statements are a new flashpoint on campus, just as the Supreme Court has driven a stake through race-conscious admissions. Nearly half the large universities in America require that job applicants write such statements, part of the rapid growth in DEI programs. Many University of California departments now require that faculty members seeking promotions and tenure also write such statements.​

Diversity statements tend to run about a page or so long and ask candidates to describe how they would contribute to campus diversity, often seeking examples of how the faculty member has fostered an inclusive or anti-racist learning environment.​

------------​

Requiring college professors to be committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity reminds me of the loyalty oaths required of many during the McCarthy Era. They strike me as a violation of academic freedom.​

What do you think?​

Yes, to get the job. You must go with the party line...or...

commie neuro queery.jpg

by MICHAEL POWELL​

New York Times

September 9, 2023​

Diversity statements are a new flashpoint on campus, just as the Supreme Court has driven a stake through race-conscious admissions. Nearly half the large universities in America require that job applicants write such statements, part of the rapid growth in DEI programs. Many University of California departments now require that faculty members seeking promotions and tenure also write such statements.​

Diversity statements tend to run about a page or so long and ask candidates to describe how they would contribute to campus diversity, often seeking examples of how the faculty member has fostered an inclusive or anti-racist learning environment.​

------------​

Requiring college professors to be committed to diversity, inclusion, and equity reminds me of the loyalty oaths required of many during the McCarthy Era. They strike me as a violation of academic freedom.​

What do you think?​

Rephrase the question...

Should a racist bigot be hired to teach an ethnically diverse student population?

No, they shouldn't.

Except, maybe, in Florida.

Rephrase the question...

Should a racist bigot be hired to teach an ethnically diverse student population?

No, they shouldn't.

Except, maybe, in Florida.
What you call "racism" is knowing that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals, and that Negroes have higher rates of illegitimacy and much higher rates of crime.

Knowing this should not be a barrier in any kind of job.

Yes, they should.
Some hiring managers do not like Negroes. Some do not like Jews. Some do not like Orientals. Nevertheless, it is well known that Jews and Orientals tend to be more intelligent than white Gentiles, so hiring managers who do not like Jews and Orientals hire them anyway. This is why Orientals and Jews tend to earn more than white Gentiles.

It is widely known that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than white Gentiles. Consequently there is no reason for a hiring manager who dislikes Negroes to hire them.

BS. And there is no acceptable level of racism.
B.S. on you and I agree that there should be no racism. But in the real world, the racists exist all over the planet.
As for this nation, name me any occupation that exists here that does not have blacks working in the field, whether as standard employees, managers, or owners. There are absolutely none. We have blacks in every occupation you can name and they are there because they, like others, got off their asses, had goals and achieved their goals.

Last edited:
What you call "racism" is knowing that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals, and that Negroes have higher rates of illegitimacy and much higher rates of crime.

Knowing this should not be a barrier in any kind of job.
I'm pretty sure the world doesn't need intelligence evaluations from a tiny minded ape like poop thrower.

I performed my duties quickly and well. When I learned my co workers did not like classical music I stopped playing it. Nevertheless, they thought anyone who liked classical music must be a homosexual.

You mean- gasp - they engaged in a stereotype? Wow... that must be awful, and I'm sure you would never do such a thing.

Seriously, I suspect that you kind of worked on everyone's nerves, and that's why the complained about you for every minor thing until the boss figured you were a turd in a punchbowl.

I am confident that you gave the Jews you did not like working with plenty of reasons to dislike you.
Quite the contrary, I'm the one who kept things running when the Jew bosses tended to fuck things up. But even I couldn't defy gravity forever.

It is widely known that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than white Gentiles. Consequently there is no reason for a hiring manager who dislikes Negroes to hire them.

Widely known by whom?

There is no acceptable reason to deny the reality of black social pathology.
Can someone get Jamal to apologize to Hector so he can finally get over his pathology?

Can someone get Jamal to apologize to Hector so he can finally get over his pathology?
Jamal does not need to apologize to me because I have never known him, just like he never knew who his father is.

I doubt it.

Oh, believe it.

This company was a pet supply distributor in Chicago in the early 1990's. I can say that because a bunch of them all went out of business simultaneously. Essentially, they serviced the mom-and-pop pet stores that went out of business after PetCo, PetSmart, and other chain stores emerged as the dominant force.

I was the operations manager. My job was to run the warehouse, shipping, and Will-Call.

Our branch manager was a weaselly little Jew with a bad hairpiece who pretty much found new ways of pissing employees and customers off. The HQ Branch in Milwaukee hated his guts, but he had a contract, and they couldn't fire him unless they closed the branch, which is exactly what they did. A year later, their whole company went under. Because this guy was too cheap to hire enough staff, work was constantly backlogged. Sales would dip a month; he'd look to hire more people. He even hired a mentally disabled person to work for minimum wage. (And made me the bad guy for having to fire him.)

Oh, believe it.

This company was a pet supply distributor in Chicago in the early 1990's. I can say that because a bunch of them all went out of business simultaneously. Essentially, they serviced the mom-and-pop pet stores that went out of business after PetCo, PetSmart, and other chain stores emerged as the dominant force.

I was the operations manager. My job was to run the warehouse, shipping, and Will-Call.

Our branch manager was a weaselly little Jew with a bad hairpiece who pretty much found new ways of pissing employees and customers off. The HQ Branch in Milwaukee hated his guts, but he had a contract, and they couldn't fire him unless they closed the branch, which is exactly what they did. A year later, their whole company went under. Because this guy was too cheap to hire enough staff, work was constantly backlogged. Sales would dip a month; he'd look to hire more people. He even hired a mentally disabled person to work for minimum wage. (And made me the bad guy for having to fire him.)
Your Jewish branch manager would tell me with more plausibility that you were the reason the company went out of business, but he could not fire you because you were a friend of the owner.

I hesitate to call anyone a liar, but you keep inventing these lies about a character I have never known named "Jamal" so I distrust you.

Your Jewish branch manager would tell me with more plausibility that you were the reason the company went out of business, but he could not fire you because you were a friend of the owner.

Actually, I think he's dead now. The funny thing was, I probably stabilized the operations end of things. The sales end, though, was kind of doomed.

Now, I'll tell you true... this company was probably going to go out of business regardless, as most of their competitors did during that same time period. But if hadn't been such an awful manager, head office probably wouldn't have taken the route they did. (Which was to try to run the Chicago Business out of Milwaukee.)

I hesitate to call anyone a liar, but you keep inventing these lies about a character I have never known named "Jamal" so I distrust you.

Nobody has the kind of deep-seated hatred you have without a story behind it. Funny you won't tell us what a black person did to you that makes you

by MICHAEL POWELL​

New York Times

September 9, 2023​

------------​

What do you think?​

I think a commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Equity is a sing of mental illness and that would be a good reason not to hire the Moon Bat idiot to teach.

I think a commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Equity is a sing of mental illness and that would be a good reason not to hire the Moon Bat idiot to teach.
I do not think a commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity is a sign of mental illness. I think it is a commitment that interferes with education.

Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity are euphemisms for lowering standards for Negroes. I to think there is any value in that.

I do not think a commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity is a sign of mental illness. I think it is a commitment that interferes with education.

Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity are euphemisms for lowering standards for Negroes. I to think there is any value in that.

No, it's making up for the institutional bias that white privilege gives white people.

While racists like you are a scourge, the biggest problem isn't the sad bigot who needs to hate black people to feel better about themselves. They rarely accomplish enough to be in positions of power. The bigger problem is the subtle racist. He probably thinks the right things, but at the end of the day, we date, hire, and associate with people who remind us of ourselves.

Going back to the weasel Jewish manager I mentioned. The main reason why he initially gave me a job was because he had served in the Navy during Vietnam, and I had just been discharged from the army. We hire people who we think are like ourselves.

Forum List

Back