🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Conservative Protesters Start Mobbing and Shutting Down Hillary and Bernie Ralies?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
It is truly scary and troubling to see the fascist, thuggish attitude of so many liberals on this board regarding what happened last night in Chicago. It's one thing to make a few improper comments about dealing with protesters (and it should be noted that many of those protesters engaged in disruptive, provocative behavior). It is quite another thing to shut down the rally of a political opponent with mob thuggery.

So should conservatives start showing up in large numbers to Hillary and Bernie rallies and shutting them down? Personally, I would find such a course of action repulsive and un-American, even though I ardently disagree with Hillary and Bernie, and even though I believe Hillary should already be in jail or at a minimum fined and disgraced.

no i do not think so

it would be more beneficial

for trump supporters to club the violent leftist protesters that cause harm at Trump rallies

if they want a violent revolution bring it on motherfuckers

no i do not think so

for trump supporters to club the violent leftist protesters that cause harm at Trump rallies

You should tell that to the other GOP Presidential candidates as well.

They seem to think it is smart politics to blame the victims here.

no i do not think so

indeed that was a mistake

i take more offense to Cruz siding with fuck the police

then i did with Trump donating money to Hillarys senate campaign

no i do not think so

You are not victims.

"Should Conservative Protesters Start Mobbing and Shutting Down Hillary and Bernie Ralies?"

Then Trump won't have anyone to attend his events.

What those on the blind, partisan right fail to understand is that the violence that occurs at Trump events is the consequence of conservative thugs, criminals, and bigots attending those events.

It is truly scary and troubling to see the fascist, thuggish attitude of so many liberals on this board regarding what happened last night in Chicago. It's one thing to make a few improper comments about dealing with protesters (and it should be noted that many of those protesters engaged in disruptive, provocative behavior). It is quite another thing to shut down the rally of a political opponent with mob thuggery.

So should conservatives start showing up in large numbers to Hillary and Bernie rallies and shutting them down? Personally, I would find such a course of action repulsive and un-American, even though I ardently disagree with Hillary and Bernie, and even though I believe Hillary should already be in jail or at a minimum fined and disgraced.

One word, no! Instead, we should show at Trump rallies and drown them out!

No offense to Trump planners but this rally should never have been held in Chicago proper. Why make Republicans drive into Chicago, since so few are actually there? Instead, he should have held it in one of the shoulder counties, and FORCE the protestors out there, where they would have gotten a very rude reception had they pulled that crap in that area. What he did has no basis in logic for the safety of his supporters.

If he wants to go to the "belly of the beast,' that is fine. But to request his supporters go into it without security makes no sense. Chicago is corrupt, and far leftist; not to mention it is collapsing upon itself. A much better plan would have been a rally in Will or Lake county. His supporters are just as close to there, as they are that crummy city known as Chicago!

"Should Conservative Protesters Start Mobbing and Shutting Down Hillary and Bernie Ralies?"

What those on the blind, partisan right fail to understand is that the violence that occurs at Trump events is the consequence of conservative thugs, criminals, and bigots attending those events.
What libturds don't understand is that they shouldn't go some place to stir up shit and cry mommy when they get socked.

It comes as no surprise that most on the right are ignoring the fact that it was a Trump supporter and thug who, unprovoked, assaulted a protester just this Thursday in North Carolina.

The violence at Trump events is the consequence of his bigotry and hate, instigated by his supporters.

No, stay away from liberal gatherings. Stomp protestors into the ground at conservative ones. Those are the ones we need to thin out anyways. Provoke them into violence, so they go to jail and not us.

What libturds don't understand is that they shouldn't go some place to stir up shit and cry mommy when they get socked.
Seems Trump is the one crying for his mommy eh?

To quote that violence prone former republican president; bring it on.

I personally like violence in the streets. In the 60ties I participated in violence in the streets.

Get down with the funk muttafookers. Its about time.

To quote that violence prone former republican president; bring it on.

I personally like violence in the streets. In the 60ties I participated in violence in the streets.

Get down with the funk muttafookers. Its about time.

make sure to put a bumper on your wheelchair

--LOL

A Trump crowd is full of thugs

A protestor is just raw meat

It comes as no surprise that most on the right are ignoring the fact that it was a Trump supporter and thug who, unprovoked, assaulted a protester just this Thursday in North Carolina.

The violence at Trump events is the consequence of his bigotry and hate, instigated by his supporters.
The idiot went there to stir up shit. You left that part out.

One word, no! Instead, we should show at Trump rallies and drown them out!

No offense to Trump planners but this rally should never have been held in Chicago proper. Why make Republicans drive into Chicago, since so few are actually there? Instead, he should have held it in one of the shoulder counties, and FORCE the protestors out there, where they would have gotten a very rude reception had they pulled that crap in that area. What he did has no basis in logic for the safety of his supporters.

If he wants to go to the "belly of the beast,' that is fine. But to request his supporters go into it without security makes no sense. Chicago is corrupt, and far leftist; not to mention it is collapsing upon itself. A much better plan would have been a rally in Will or Lake county. His supporters are just as close to there, as they are that crummy city known as Chicago!

Scary attitude. In America, any political candidate should be able to hold a rally in any city, without fear of getting mobbed and shut down.

We have a growing number of "Americans" who have no clue what it means to be an American, who have no clue about the Constitution and about the principles of liberty and tolerance and pluralism.

Forum List

Back