Should Dallas police turn their backs when obama visits next week

If they do, they'll have a SECOND TARGET taped to their backs...

13592798_540380859501793_5695172386595885003_n.jpg

No they should display the same class and dignity they have since Thursday night no matter what their personl feelings about the President.

Don’t be stupid.
So you're a cop hater n chief apologist?
As already correctly noted: you’re being stupid.

Actually, you’re being a rightwing partisan hack and general scumbag.

The president had nothing to do with Dallas.
Your non partisanship which you so dutifully claim is dully noted.
Aren't lawyers suppose to address their arguments to the court rather than making personal attacks on the witness.
You're suppose to have all this super knowledge about the law and ####

Sure . It would just show how they are unprofessional! If that's what you are going for .

Don’t be stupid.

Your President has nothing to apologize for.

The president is responsible for the condition of the country today. He is directly responsible for the division, unrest, racism, and general malaise. He is too narcissistic and unamerican to care. Power not people is all this man cares about. He will be a stain and a lesson in history for this great experiment called America.

He said his goal was to fundamentally transform America, and he has succeeded. So how do you like it? I think it sucks. Liberals OUT 2016.

It will be a peaceful rally. No need for a police presence, or so I have been told by members of this forum.

Don’t be stupid.

The president is responsible for the condition of the country today. He is directly responsible for the division, unrest, racism, and general malaise. He is too narcissistic and unamerican to care. Power not people is all this man cares about. He will be a stain and a lesson in history for this great experiment called America.

So, if you’re a racist, it is because of Obama?

If bullshit ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head? Limitless supply there.

Don’t be stupid.

So, if you’re a racist, it is because of Obama?

If bullshit ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head? Limitless supply there.
When I grew up on my dads dairy. Many people asked for steer shit cause they thought it was of a higher quality than the regular.

Forum List

Back