Should DC become a state and get 2 Senators and voting rights for residents?

Email him? He's your source, no answer?

A power grab is equal representation in Congress? You guys have a funny outlook on representative government.

VA and NJ have absolutely nothing to do with this. Why would they? Oh, that's right, you don't want people who disagree with you to have the same rights.
They don't need a senator or a representative as the WHOLE Congress runs the city. As for President they have representation already.

They don't need a senator or a representative as the WHOLE Congress runs the city. As for President they have representation already.

And you guys hate tyranny, right? I mean day after day it's tyranny here and tyranny there but fuck those people who have zero influence over the body that governs them. OK.

Doesn't a portion of 295 run through Virginia? Where were you coming from in VA?
295 is the BW Parkway. It runs from National Harbor, up through DC and then to Baltimore. It never goes into Virginia.

I'm guessing he's mistaken, and was actually on either 395 or 495, and he was actually in Virginia at the time. If he was on 495 on the Virginia side of the Wilson bridge, that's right across the river from 295's origin, so he may just be misremembering it after a decade. That's a guess.

I promise you all, Virginia has no jurisdiction over DC.

295 is the BW Parkway. It runs from National Harbor, up through DC and then to Baltimore. It never goes into Virginia.

I'm guessing he's mistaken, and was actually on either 395 or 495, and he was actually in Virginia at the time. If he was on 495 on the Virginia side of the Wilson bridge, that's right across the river from 295's origin, so he may just be misremembering it after a decade. That's a guess.

I promise you all, Virginia has no jurisdiction over DC.
Looking at a map that makes more sense than him getting a VA ticket out of it's jurisdiction.

FUCK NO. The left's big cities are already trying to drag the rest of the country down with them, why expedite the process?

Actually, DC is not the tiniest in population.

It has more people than Vermont or Wyoming.

Puerto Rico has more people than 21 other states...

My thought. Get rid of the senate altogether and just have a proportionally represented House and direct elections of Presidents.... you know, actual representative democracy, what a crazy idea.
Pueto Rico isn't a state---it's a mooch nation that we should cut loose saving us billions in welfare and cutting crime. It's big support and claim to fame ---is welfare off of the US taxpayers.

Proportional house that counts illegals and their shit offspring as citizens for political power---mob rule with states with more idiots over producers having more power. That sounds like a stupid ideal.

We are not a democracy--but a republic. Our founders were very intelligent men who thought most people were idiots that we should not allow a say. Hence only successful land owners and contributors instead of the town drunks and dead beats being allowed to vote and run for office. Democracies are mob rule and they don't last long because all people are not created equal...especially in the iq department.

Oh and class please note---another attempt at ridding the country of its electoral votes that cut down on cheating forcing fraud voters for Biden to atleast spread out their cheating to certain districts in swing states instead of allowing them to just stuff the ballots in NY or California with illegals and the dead votes and ghost votes.

Last edited:
I wasn't on an interstate and never claimed I was, learn to read dumbshit

So, now you're claiming you were on MD 295. Does MD 295 go into DC? I believe it originates at the border.

So, your claim is that VA gave you a ticket while you were in DC but you claim to now have been on a MD highway.

No, no screws loose there.

Forum List

Back