Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Paula Dean would go on t.v and say ******. Then explain to the country how it is just a stupid fucking word and that she has a right to say it!

;)

Me too! I hope she also explains to the country why there's nothing wrong with being a racist.

Stores should not sell to WBC.
Schools should refuse to teach WBC members kids.
People on the streets should heckle and degrade any WBC affiliate or member.
Cable companies should deny services to WBC members.
Utilities should pull the plug on WBC and all it's members.
All drivers licenses should be taken away from WBC members.

They breed, live, eat hate every. fucking. day.
They cause untold grief to soldiers killed by picketing their funerals.
They cause untold grief to children murdered by insane people.
They use words more horrific than ******.

Yet...nothing is done. Paula is an ass. She is an old ass. But ENOUGH already. I don't even LIKE her, but anyone picketing her, her wares, her shows...I will no longer support because it is ENOUGH. Unless folks want her for real DEAD. And that is what this mindless harassment is. They want her DEAD just for added UMPH. Maybe a rapper will sing about her, use ****** alot, and the album will go platinum by blacks buying it and singing along with the song.

Bah. This whole thing is WAY over the line now. WAY over.

Yet...nothing is done. Paula is an ass. She is an old ass. But ENOUGH already. I don't even LIKE her, but anyone picketing her, her wares, her shows...I will no longer support because it is ENOUGH. Unless folks want her for real DEAD. And that is what this mindless harassment is. They want her DEAD just for added UMPH. Maybe a rapper will sing about her, use ****** alot, and the album will go platinum by blacks buying it and singing along with the song.

Then why don't you just let it go...............................................?

BTW, who's supporting WBC?

Then why don't you just let it go...............................................?

Kinda hard to let it go when I click NEW POSTS and it's still going. And when I read my morning news online, it's all about Deen and who else is gunning for her.

WBC is just a suggestion. People want someone to hate and ruin? Focus on those who do and did far far worse than Deen did.

Kinda hard to let it go when I click NEW POSTS and it's still going. And when I read my morning news online, it's all about Deen and who else is gunning for her.

WBC is just a suggestion. People want someone to hate and ruin? Focus on those who do and did far far worse than Deen did.

I assume you're a white female. I would guess that many black women feel differently about Deen. That's their right...

We should be focusing on those black thugs that play the knock out game on whites or the 40 black thugs in Portland that beat up a innocent man.

Yep,

Let's just hate over a word.

It blows me away to think that some people think that much of the black community isn't racist. There's no one in this country more racist and even today they beat up whites out of that hatred of us.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine why blacks don't love whites. Tell that to the Food Network, Smithfield, and QVC. Let us know what they say...

I assume you're a white female. I would guess that many black women feel differently about Deen. That's their right...

I am caucasian, yes. Married to a native american. Loved a black man at one time but it was not meant to be for either of us. We went separate ways but I would have married him in a new york minute.
My gripe is this whole thing is going wayyyyyyyyy overboard. And I am betting quite a few blacks...men and women....agree with me. Some won't and yes, that is their right. Just as it is my right to say the horse is dead and stop beating it.

It blows me away to think that some people think that much of the black community isn't racist. There's no one in this country more racist and even today they beat up whites out of that hatred of us.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine why blacks don't love whites. Tell that to the Food Network, Smithfield, and QVC. Let us know what they say...

I already contacted FN. QVC is next, then Smithfield. Fucking lemmings.

I already contacted FN. QVC is next, then Smithfield. Fucking lemmings.

Don't forget Caesars Entertainment Corporation. Good luck...

Don't you find this hounding of Deen just a bit frantic and scarey? I mean, really?

Paula-Deen-Story.jpg

The Butter Queen has more money than she'll ever need.

I don't get this association I'm reading in here between Paula Deen and butter.

Butter is all but illegal in the South. You go to a restaurant and ask for butter, you get margarine. When you ask for real butter, they claim they don't have it.

If she's a Southerner, she's a rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back