Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people believe these charges?

What in her public history gives even a tiny bit of credence to them?

Oh sure, she admitted to calling a bank robber ****** years ago. So what? He was a thief. Are you gonna say that calling him a ****** is worse than him sticking a gun in people's faces and robbing them?

I don't particularly care for Dean or her style of cooking. Her voice grates on my ears. But I tire of people being destroyed because of unproven charges. Women have destroyed men's lives by falsely accusing them of rape. Blacks have made false charges of racial attacks.

Until I see proof positive that Dean is a racist I won't believe the charges.

Yanno...............Don Imus said some pretty stupid shit in his day, and he was let back on the air after only 1 year.

Me personally? I think that Paula Deen is a stupid racist bitch, but she tried to keep it in the background.

Give her a grand total of 6 months off the air, and then, if people still want her butter soaked cooking, then let them have it.

For as much as conservatives try to set themselves up as champions of the free market,

they are sure throwing a tantrum over the fact that Paula Dean's employer is simply exercising its right to make a business decision.

Paula-Deen-Story.jpg

The Butter Queen has more money than she'll ever need.

Who are you to decide that about anybody?

:cuckoo:

I don't get this association I'm reading in here between Paula Deen and butter.

Butter is all but illegal in the South. You go to a restaurant and ask for butter, you get margarine. When you ask for real butter, they claim they don't have it.

If she's a Southerner, she's a rebel.

She was featured on a celebrity homes show a while back.
Don't remember which one....

Her assistant set her up gig time and it was hilarious.

Ya know how they always want to look in the fridge?
Her assistant had FILLED her fridge with nothing but mayo and butter!
:D

Sure they do - which is why we're free to speak our minds about Paula Deen - and why companies have the freedom to ax her. Freedom of speech cuts both ways.

Go ahead and destroy her. She's a big Obama supporter. After she goes then we can star working on some other famous personalities for you turds to destroy.

Go for it, Sparky. I doubt Obama will mind losing a racist supporter. BTW, how does Obama fit into Paula's racist stupidity?

Funny:

She uses the "N" word 30 years ago and she's a lib target

Obama uses the "R" word a few years ago and he's a lib hero

Can you explain the hypocrisy?

^^^^^will be ignored

It blows me away to think that some people think that much of the black community isn't racist. There's no one in this country more racist and even today they beat up whites out of that hatred of us.

what blows me away is that you are constantly trying to make a thread about Deen saying ****** into a discussion about blacks racism. If you try harder you'll look less desperate to deflect

Paula-Deen-Story.jpg

You know at first I was horrified that you left wing crazies would attempt to shred this woman to pieces by all the lies that have been spread about her.

Paula Deen has been a good and loyal Democrat all her life. She campaigned for Obama. Paula even had Michelle on her show.

But I guess rather than giving the woman the benefit of the doubt after reading the testimony of the plaintiff in the case where she states that she never heard Paula Deen ever use a racial slur, you lefties hate Southerners more than you hate conservatives and you have to tear her apart.

You left wing bigots know no bounds.

obamadean.jpg

For as much as conservatives try to set themselves up as champions of the free market,

they are sure throwing a tantrum over the fact that Paula Dean's employer is simply exercising its right to make a business decision.

so if a black guy was involved in some black power movement like 40 years ago i could just fire his ass and call it a business decision?

Paula-Deen-Story.jpg

You know at first I was horrified that you left wing crazies would attempt to shred this woman to pieces by all the lies that have been spread about her.

Paula Deen has been a good and loyal Democrat all her life. She campaigned for Obama. Paula even had Michelle on her show.

But I guess rather than giving the woman the benefit of the doubt after reading the testimony of the plaintiff in the case where she states that she never heard Paula Deen ever use a racial slur, you lefties hate Southerners more than you hate conservatives and you have to tear her apart.

obamadean.jpg

The left hasn't done anything no matter how hard you stamp your feet it will never be true. Her employer let her go. You're mad.

201202-w-beautiful-bridges-bay-bridge.jpg

This is a bridge. Get over it

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol
Funny that you would complain about this, since it's your side that has created this politically correct speech that permeates our society today.

Saying the left created Political Correctness is like saying the left engineers society. Society tells us what is acceptable speech. Don't like society? Ok? What else you gonna do? cry about it some more?

Saying the left created Political Correctness is like saying the left engineers society. Society tells us what is acceptable speech. Don't like society? Ok? What else you gonna do? cry about it some more?

more and more people are buying and owning guns. society is becoming as you call it a gun culture. don't like it? you all sure seem to be crying about it a lot

Totally unfair if you ask me...any scale, sense of history, or balance left? And our media suqs...lol
Funny that you would complain about this, since it's your side that has created this politically correct speech that permeates our society today.

Indeed. I remember when this "PC" crap became front and center. It was Bill Clinton and his minions. It has grown into some kind of monster that eats it's young. The left always intended it as a hammer to beat the right over the head with, but funny things happen, and it slowly took on a life of it's own and started to devour it's "makers".

Now, a simple slip of the tongue by ANYONE and it can mean the end of a career, the end of a relationship, the end of life for anyone stupid enough to be "human".

And yet the left claims that they aren't Nazis.............

more and more people are buying and owning guns. society is becoming as you call it a gun culture. don't like it? you all sure seem to be crying about it a lot

Sure I do, reality is created when you type it. You're the author of my life

Paula-Deen-Story.jpg

obamadean.jpg

This ^^ sets a new parameter of definition for the word "clueless".

Again........ it's a fucking TV cook who's contract they declined to renew. There's nothing in that about political party; there's nothing in that about "the left"; there's nothing in that about "Democrats"; there's nothing in that about "Southerners".

It does have to do with social mores and how a private enterprise's bottom line is affected. And that's IT.

Again.... trying to stretch a simple entertainment TV business decision all the way to this, just for the point of making cheap political points on a message board, is beyond pathetic.

I mean, get a freaking LIFE already.

I don't get this association I'm reading in here between Paula Deen and butter.

Butter is all but illegal in the South. You go to a restaurant and ask for butter, you get margarine. When you ask for real butter, they claim they don't have it.

If she's a Southerner, she's a rebel.

She was featured on a celebrity homes show a while back.
Don't remember which one....

Her assistant set her up gig time and it was hilarious.

Ya know how they always want to look in the fridge?
Her assistant had FILLED her fridge with nothing but mayo and butter!
:D

That's funny.

But again if she's advocating butter and also claims to be a Southerner, then somebody's not being honest.... :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back