Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So repubs believe the left Is attacking the leftist Deen and "the left" is Food Network

and Repubs believe that Repubs in the IRS are targeting Repubs.

Also that 2007 counts as 50 years ago

So repubs believe the left Is attacking the leftist Deen and "the left" is Food Network

Can't speak for anyone else here, however I believe it is nothing more than "white corporate guilt".

If it becomes public knowledge that you EVER uttered that infamous word "******" (it's OK folks, I am one so it's applauded by the left when I use it - just not you pale skinned guys) then you should lose your livelihood, your career and everything you ever loved.

I don't give a hoot in hell what Deen's political persuasion is (unlike you liberals). I see a woman being trashed by those that believe that there is no redemption in this world. I once called a Japanese friend of mine - a man I served in the Army with a "Jap". I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth. He took no offense, but according to the prevailing wisdom, I should lose everything I have for being so damned "brazen" in a drunken stupor when I was 19.

You damned crackers better get your heads on straight or, sooner than you think, there will be "re-education" camps waiting for you......

Saying the left created Political Correctness is like saying the left engineers society. Society tells us what is acceptable speech. Don't like society? Ok? What else you gonna do? cry about it some more?

more and more people are buying and owning guns. society is becoming as you call it a gun culture. don't like it? you all sure seem to be crying about it a lot

Sure I do, reality is created when you type it. You're the author of my life

excellent. then let me see if i can get you set on a wiser path

Can't speak for anyone else here, however I believe it is nothing more than "white corporate guilt".

If it becomes public knowledge that you EVER uttered that infamous word "******" (it's OK folks, I am one so it's applauded by the left when I use it - just not you pale skinned guys) then you should lose your livelihood, your career and everything you ever loved.

I don't give a hoot in hell what Deen's political persuasion is (unlike you liberals). I see a woman being trashed by those that believe that there is no redemption in this world. I once called a Japanese friend of mine - a man I served in the Army with a "Jap". I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth. He took no offense, but according to the prevailing wisdom, I should lose everything I have for being so damned "brazen" in a drunken stupor when I was 19.

You damned crackers better get your heads on straight or, sooner than you think, there will be "re-education" camps waiting for you......

Ummm...... look again at who's digging this up and who isn't....
Look again at who's trying to stretch the non-renewal of a fucking television cook by a private enterprise entertainment company into political points on a message board
-- and who sees a TV cooking show as.... a TV cooking show.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

What you just typed is a fallacy. First you and I being black are givin a pass sayin ****** the same way a Jewish person is given a pass with Jewish Stereotypes or names. The same way a Spanish person is given a pass on his heritage. And just like those groups they don't like outsiders using those terms. They don't get a pass.

No one cares what her political affiliation is EXCEPT Repubs. They are the ones bringing it up claiming the "left" (food network) is attacking her. Words shouldn't mean things apparently. :doubt:

No one claims you should lose everything. Food Network determined they don't want to do business with her for saying it. If you said Jap at work and your employer fired you I guess you'd be in front of the office screaming how the "left" made you lose everything and not your own offensive words.

You want ppl to believe that Deens words aren't offensive, whats offensive is ppl being offended by the offensive word.

im confident Paul will have success in whatever future endevour she engages in.

more and more people are buying and owning guns. society is becoming as you call it a gun culture. don't like it? you all sure seem to be crying about it a lot

Sure I do, reality is created when you type it. You're the author of my life

excellent. then let me see if i can get you set on a wiser path

Guns?? :confused:

We're on guns now?

Wait -- a TV channel declines to renew a contract, allegations that it's related to something she said six or forty years ago -- and that becomes a desperate search for what her political party affiliation is... and that leads to guns??

This thing jumped the shark of the jump of the shark that was already jumped. :eek:

Look again at who's trying to stretch the non-renewal of a fucking television cook by a private enterprise entertainment company into political points on a message board

You're right. I see conservatives coming to her defense and liberals calling for her head on a platter.

You're right. She's just a "....fucking television cook". Probably not worthy of our concern, right?

You're right. I see conservatives coming to her defense and liberals calling for her head on a platter.

You're right. She's just a "....fucking television cook". Probably not worthy of our concern, right?

Not to the point of ferreting out what her voter registration says for the purpose of making stoopid points on an internet message board, fuck no.

So be honest about who the hacks are who are doing exactly that. And when you get there, let me know how mining these political points off a victim of PC-itis amounts to "concern" about her -- when all it does is score some phantom points for a poster.

"Concern", my ass.

hypocracy-meter-216x160.jpg

Last edited:

Not to the point of ferreting out what her voter registration says for the purpose of making stoopid points on an internet message board, fuck no.

So be honest about who the hacks are who are doing exactly that. And when you get there, let me know how mining these political points off a victim of PC-itis amounts to "concern" about her -- when all it does is score some phantom points for a poster.

"Concern", my ass.

First, I didn't have a clue what her political affiliation was until someone brought it up on this thread. I had no idea nor do I give a damn.

Still, it's funny that the left would "eat their young" for purposes of making a perceived "wrong" into a "right" - don't you agree?

Wouldn't this leave a much better taste in everyone's mouth if we all had the intestinal fortitude to just say "She made a mistake - let's get over it"? But again, that's not the way "you folks" work, is it?

"Concern", my ass.

First, I didn't have a clue what her political affiliation was until someone brought it up on this thread. I had no idea nor do I give a damn.

Still, it's funny that the left would "eat their young" for purposes of making a perceived "wrong" into a "right" - don't you agree?

Wouldn't this leave a much better taste in everyone's mouth if we all had the intestinal fortitude to just say "She made a mistake - let's get over it"? But again, that's not the way "you folks" work, is it?

That ignorance sure didn't slow you down from pinning it on "da liburruls", did it?

Bunch of self-serving hacks running around desperate for a guilt-by-association fallacy, on a situation that has zero to do with politics in the first place. Making personal points on someone else's angst and then pretending they're there on her behalf.

Not buying the bullshit. Wake the fuck UP.

Bunch of self-serving hacks running around desperate for a guilt-by-association fallacy, on a situation that has zero to do with politics in the first place. Making personal points on someone else's angst and then pretending they're there on her behalf.

Neither end of the political spectrum has a monopoly on "running around desperate for a guilt-by-association fallacy."

Of course, neither end of the spectrum looks in the mirror very often, either.

Neither end of the political spectrum has a monopoly on "running around desperate for a guilt-by-association fallacy."

Of course, neither end of the spectrum looks in the mirror very often, either.

Not saying they do-- I'm calling out the Randall poster on his bullshit specifically here.

No, I don't think rdean's life should be ruined because he used to drop the N-bomb frequently 30 years ago.

the guy who started the thread said the same.....why did you not get on him?.....

No way the PC Police gives up its right to decide who the racists are.

It's worked so well for them -- they've got people and businesses completely intimidated -- you can't blame them for wanting to hang on to it.

Far left Franco started this thread, in her defense...

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back