Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact the Paula Dean is an Obama supporter is the silver lining to this cloud. What could be more amusing than a bunch of rabid democrats viciously tearing apart one of their own? All I can say is "there is a god."

The fact the Paula Dean is an Obama supporter is the silver lining to this cloud. What could be more amusing than a bunch of rabid democrats viciously tearing apart one of their own? All I can say is "there is a god."

This isn't a poltical story, ya fuggin' hack.

Sure it is. It's about a how political correctness destroys people. PC is an invention of the left, so what we have here is the monster created by the left destroying one of its own.

Go libturds: destroy Paula Dean!

She won't be having any more Democrats on her cooking show any longer, I'll wager.

Sure it is. It's about a how political correctness destroys people. PC is an invention of the left, so what we have here is the monster created by the left destroying one of its own.

Go libturds: destroy Paula Dean!

She won't be having any more Democrats on her cooking show any longer, I'll wager.

Pretty sure the word ****** fucked her up.

In any setting, not just politics, thats career suicide.

You have a vivid imagination, whether it's Adolf Hitler or Paula Deen. The latter is not a political figure, regardless what your comic books and the voices in your head tell you. Fuggin' simplistic hack.

Which is worse ---- the more common use of the "N" word yesterday or the very commom use of the "F" word today?

Last edited by a moderator:
0624-smithfield-paula-deen-tmz-3.jpg

Paula Deen DROPPED By Smithfield -- Major Pork Company | TMZ.com

You have a vivid imagination, whether it's Adolf Hitler or Paula Deen. The latter is not a political figure, regardless what your comic books and the voices in your head tell you. Fuggin' simplistic hack.

This is about political correctness, dipstick. Liberalism is destroying Paula Deen.

Go libturds go! Kick her in the crotch! She'll never support another Democrat!

This is all beginning to make me a little bit nauseated. Enough already. The woman has been tarred and feathered, hung from a tall tree, drawn and quartered, gutted, and her heart cut out. Over a word.

I think everyone is dancing around the subject!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iekZBFVXek]Black Diamond Rag - Dancing by Ragtime Rastus - Banjo by Fred Van Eps - 1912 Victor Record - YouTube[/ame]

I think people need a scapegoat and will grab on to anyone they can to ruin.

Focus on Westboro Babtist Church. Let's ruin THEM.

This is about political correctness, dipstick. Liberalism is destroying Paula Deen.

Go libturds go! Kick her in the crotch! She'll never support another Democrat!

No, dumb twit, it's about social mores and a business making its business decisions. Nothing to do with politics. I know when you take the little green pills every topic about everything becomes some kind of gridiron where you rack up political points on the scoreboard no matter how much stretch it takes. That's why you're a hack.
Go back to your comic books.

Last edited:
This is all beginning to make me a little bit nauseated. Enough already. The woman has been tarred and feathered, hung from a tall tree, drawn and quartered, gutted, and her heart cut out. Over a word.

Most of this country no longer values freedom of speech. Sad day.

Sure they do - which is why we're free to speak our minds about Paula Deen - and why companies have the freedom to ax her. Freedom of speech cuts both ways.

It just makes me look stupid. I have a right to insult and look really stupid!

This is what's great about being a American! FUCK YEAH!

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrUkeYxUF0&feature=player_detailpage]South Park - Wheel of Fortune - Naggers - YouTube[/ame]

Sure they do - which is why we're free to speak our minds about Paula Deen - and why companies have the freedom to ax her. Freedom of speech cuts both ways.

Go ahead and destroy her. She's a big Obama supporter. After she goes then we can star working on some other famous personalities for you turds to destroy.

Go ahead and destroy her. She's a big Obama supporter. After she goes then we can star working on some other famous personalities for you turds to destroy.

Go for it, Sparky. I doubt Obama will mind losing a racist supporter. BTW, how does Obama fit into Paula's racist stupidity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back