Should Donald Trump drop out?

Should trump drop out?

• Total voters
When I was a kid----LONG AGO-----the New York News was
considered a Joke-------I do not recall looking at it for the
past 40 years. It did------last time I saw it------try for
SENSATION.. Donald is not quitting-----his kids take care
of the businesses and he has nothing else to do

In other words this is all about Trump. Not about America.

what is 'this' ??

CNN- Trump Quote: "I'm not running against Crooked Hillary, I'm running against the crooked media."

what is 'this' ??

This is a pronoun.

right----to what does 'THIS' refer in your sentence

No, I think not. Trump does not accept facts when they conflict with his beliefs. So he may say what you might consider to be absolutely absurd and a clear indication that he's done with the campaign but to Trump, what he says makes perfect sense. In his world what he believes is the only real truth. He's not concerned with the effect of what he says. Just the fact that he believes it to be so is good enough.

Trump will still defend his belief that Obama is not a citizen even though all evidence points otherwise. Trump believes he is one of the all time great baseball players and explains that he did not go into the major leagues because it didn't pay enough money. In the 3500 lawsuits he has been in, he does not admit he has ever lost one. Either there was a good settlement or the trial was rigged.

Last edited:

America is dead. Can Trump keep the carcass from stinking for four years?

One of the positive things with a Trump election is it could well be the end of the Republican party. A new conservative party will be formed as it has been done before.

No. No president can.

It'd require a change of politics so radical, and the two main parties won't allow this to happen.

Yes, in the sense that "this" (2016 election embroglio) has thus far been about Trump's do and/or die struggle between objectivity and subjectivity, or his outspoken political discernments regarding the blurring of the line of cleavage between what's real [about his version of America] and what's ideal.

[Aside] For a seminal reference to 'this' philosophical speculation, we might venture back a couple of hundred years to Rene Descartes, and apprehend his dynamic ideas about how an understanding of the real and the ideal are grasped by the mind.

Last edited:

Yes, in the sense that "this" (2016 election embroglio) has thus far been about Trump's do and/or die struggle between objectivity and subjectivity, or his outspoken political discernments regarding the blurring of the line of cleavage between what's real [about his version of America] and what's ideal.

[Aside] For a seminal reference to 'this' philosophical speculation, we might venture back a couple of hundred years to Rene Descartes, and apprehend his dynamic ideas about how an understanding of the real and the ideal are grasped by the mind.

And also what makes Trump want to be President (and many others) isn't to improve the USA, isn't to make people's lives better, isn't for the common good and all of that, it's for a guy who's made loads of money and doesn't have much else to do, doesn't want to learn Latin, play golf all day, so he decided to try and become immortalized as a president.

And also what makes Trump want to be President (and many others) isn't to improve the USA, isn't to make people's lives better, isn't for the common good and all of that, it's for a guy who's made loads of money and doesn't have much else to do, doesn't want to learn Latin, play golf all day, so he decided to try and become immortalized as a president.

sounds like Hillary and Obama

sounds like Hillary and Obama

It sounds like a lot of politicians. The sort of people with ambition who will do anything to get to the top. And yet people keep voting for these sorts of people.

Except America isn't dead. Through thank you for giving us a lovely window into your worldview.

Forum List

Back