Should Donald Trump drop out?

Should trump drop out?

• Total voters
When I was a kid----LONG AGO-----the New York News was
considered a Joke-------I do not recall looking at it for the
past 40 years. It did------last time I saw it------try for
SENSATION.. Donald is not quitting-----his kids take care
of the businesses and he has nothing else to do

In other words this is all about Trump. Not about America.
America is dead. Can Trump keep the carcass from stinking for four years?

Except America isn't dead. Through thank you for giving us a lovely window into your worldview.

No, not dead, but dying.

Except America isn't dead. Through thank you for giving us a lovely window into your worldview.

No, not dead, but dying.

Partly so, yes. The potentials of the ways and means of the maintenance of the founding principles of political freedom or liberty, is embodied in a built-in cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. Nations and peoples all around the globe, without exception, are subjected to this repeating cycle.

What best defines and showcases America is how educationally effectively and quickly its founding principles are reborn in each generation; moreover, it is within those who eventually carry that ideological torch into a freedom and liberty defined future --which coincidentally carries both positive and negative liabilities-- and is guided for the most part by the type of political leadership that operates the over-arching agencies of power.

Last edited:

No, not dead, but dying.

Partly so, yes. The potentials of the ways and means of the maintenance of the founding principles of political freedom or liberty, is embodied in a built-in cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. Nations and peoples all around the globe, without exception, are subjected to this repeating cycle.

What best defines and showcases America is how educationally effectively and quickly its founding principles are reborn in each generation; moreover, it is within those who eventually carry that ideological torch into a freedom and liberty defined future --which coincidentally carries both positive and negative liabilities-- and is guided for the most part by the type of political leadership that operates the over-arching agencies of power.
Where exactly is this rebirth in history? I see us steadily moving away from the founding principles.

No, not dead, but dying.

Where exactly is this rebirth in history? I see us steadily moving away from the founding principles.
It appears, paradoxically, to begin with each person's birthdate.

No, not dead, but dying.

Oh, I get it. Hurl parables out there and pretend to be a prophet. Maybe you'll hook someone in, who knows.

No, not dead, but dying.

Oh, I get it. Hurl parables out there and pretend to be a prophet. Maybe you'll hook someone in, who knows.
Not at all. You asked a reasonable question to our posted explanation, which, at the moment, was the only answer we had that seemed to be viable, and which you could potentially use to make your own personal connection to history.

Last edited:
No, not dead, but dying.

Not at all. You asked a reasonable question to our posted explanation, which, at the moment, was the only answer we had that seemed to be viable and that you could potentially use to make your own personal connection to history.
Who is "we"? You didn't answer shit, you simply dodged the simple question.

Not at all. You asked a reasonable question to our posted explanation, which, at the moment, was the only answer we had that seemed to be viable and that you could potentially use to make your own personal connection to history.
"We" are me, myself and I rolled into "us".(g)
The answer we gave will eventually become clear as you begin to identify with the Founding Father's historical intentions. We opine that the "when" of it must begin with your personal birthdate--indeed, where else could it begin?

The answer we gave will eventually become clear as you begin to identify with the Founding Father's historical intentions. We opine that the "when" of it must begin with your personal birthdate--indeed, where else could it begin?
I see. You are insane. Thanks.

Have serious fun with your beliefs, they might eventually deliver you from your deepest misconceptions.

Last edited:
Have serious fun with your beliefs, they might eventually deliver you from your deepest misconceptions.
Have fun sniffing your fingers and thinking you are special.

So funny, you must be speaking from your personal experience.

Funny since all of your personalities speak for yours. None of them has yet to answer the challenge... "Where exactly is this rebirth in history?"

When you were born is not an answer. Hold a meeting with your personalities and get back to us.

Okay, let's get back on topic. Trump appears to be following his own bliss (Joseph Campbell style)--we don't think this would lead to his dropping out, unless he sails over the edge of his flat earth concept.

Funny since all of your personalities speak for yours. None of them has yet to answer the challenge... "Where exactly is this rebirth in history?"
When you were born is not an answer. Hold a meeting with your personalities and get back to us.
The "where" is easy, it's in the USA, at least for Americans.

No, not dead, but dying.

That's enough of your grade nine 'psycho-babble' asshole!
Permanent Ignore.

I said in history, as you claimed. You're still sniffing your fingers.

No, not dead, but dying.

That's enough of your grade nine 'psycho-babble' asshole!
Permanent Ignore.
Too bad, you're gonna miss a few bars of "O sole a Mio. "

I said in history, as you claimed. You're still sniffing your fingers.
History for rebirth from the imprecations of the Old World cycle begins in 1776, or thereabouts. From then until now, everyone is in the rebirth phase. Some have passed away, some are now alive, and some are waiting to be born.

But we digress, the forum topic is whether or not Trump should bow out of the presidential race.

Forum List

Back