Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
I’m an independent who votes accordingly.
Were you a hillary supporter?

Nope, last time I voted for a Dem was her husband the first time, learned my lesson and never did that again.

You say you are an independent who votes accordingly, when was the last time you did not vote for a Repub?
I also made the mistake of voting for Bill. It’s why I voted for Trump and have no regrets.

Democrats have more problems today than they did before Obama. The level of corruption and dishonesty we’re now learning about should concern everyone.

Because democrats have taken a hard left turn, I’ll soon be registering as a Republican because I can’t see myself ever voting for another democrat.

I’m an independent who votes accordingly.
Were you a hillary supporter?

Nope, last time I voted for a Dem was her husband the first time, learned my lesson and never did that again.

You say you are an independent who votes accordingly, when was the last time you did not vote for a Repub?
I also made the mistake of voting for Bill. It’s why I voted for Trump and have no regrets.

Democrats have more problems today than they did before Obama. The level of corruption and dishonesty we’re now learning about should concern everyone.

Because democrats have taken a hard left turn, I’ll soon be registering as a Republican because I can’t see myself ever voting for another democrat.

Welcome home.

1F973FAD-A954-4EF2-85D0-6A877C0B8D08.jpeg

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?

Forum List

Back