Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Who else? Humor me!, besides the United States military? Well let’s ask who ordered it? The speaker? I didn’t know that she had that power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just like Obama, the US Military took care of business.
But I gave Obama credit for being willing to risk his second term on taking the chance. Going into Pakistan was a lot more dicey than going "back" into Syria, because Pakistan could have gone full out terrorist haven without our ability to do anything about it, and they really do have nukes, so the comparison is not exact because Obama risked a lot more. But if the Syria raid went balls up, Trump would surely have been a one termer. I think we have to give him credit for that. But that doesn't make his Syria run away the right thing to do, and it actually illustrates why it's the wrong thing to do.

I agree, the Pakistan incursion took more balls.

But I gave Obama credit for being willing to risk his second term on taking the chance. Going into Pakistan was a lot more dicey than going "back" into Syria, because Pakistan could have gone full out terrorist haven without our ability to do anything about it, and they really do have nukes, so the comparison is not exact because Obama risked a lot more. But if the Syria raid went balls up, Trump would surely have been a one termer. I think we have to give him credit for that. But that doesn't make his Syria run away the right thing to do, and it actually illustrates why it's the wrong thing to do.

so those who took action here didn't have any balls? hmmmmmm wow, why weren't you in there then?

so those who took action here didn't have any balls? hmmmmmm wow, why weren't you in there then?

How about bigger balls? Would that suit you better?

how much bigger? what was different? explain it. why is one risk more than another?

you must feel inferior all the time then.

Imo it's not really a matter of balls, except Trumpy would have to claim he had bigger balls than Lincoln. And I didn't mean to imply that Obama's for policy was much better than Trump's. Actually Trump's Syria Run Away is sorta similar. But for different reasons.

Still Trump was willing to bet his second term. I finally can say something positive about him. LOL

how much bigger? what was different? explain it. why is one risk more than another?

poofy cheesypuff.

poofy cheesypuff.
you should put them down, it's too early for bad food.

Imo it's not really a matter of balls, except Trumpy would have to claim he had bigger balls than Lincoln. And I didn't mean to imply that Obama's for policy was much better than Trump's. Actually Trump's Syria Run Away is sorta similar. But for different reasons.

Still Trump was willing to bet his second term. I finally can say something positive about him. LOL
well quote him saying that. come on big man prove your balls.

South Park bigger.

As Bendog aptly explained "Going into Pakistan was a lot more dicey than going "back" into Syria, because Pakistan could have gone full out terrorist haven without our ability to do anything about it, and they really do have nukes, so the comparison is not exact because Obama risked a lot more. But if the Syria raid went balls up, Trump would surely have been a one termer. I think we have to give him credit for that."

South Park bigger.

As Bendog aptly explained "Going into Pakistan was a lot more dicey than going "back" into Syria, because Pakistan could have gone full out terrorist haven without our ability to do anything about it, and they really do have nukes, so the comparison is not exact because Obama risked a lot more. But if the Syria raid went balls up, Trump would surely have been a one termer. I think we have to give him credit for that."

I asked how it was? It seems you were there and experienced the two and can make that statement. the fact you made the statement makes you the fool. but hey, can't give credit to the military for their risks. go tell their families that they didn't incur the same risks. go ahead. your statement I spit on. fk you

South Park bigger.

I asked how it was? It seems you were there and experienced the two and can make that statement. the fact you made the statement makes you the fool. but hey, can't give credit to the military for their risks. go tell their families that they didn't incur the same risks. go ahead. your statement I spit on. fk you

Bad weekend fleabag? Political ramifications.

I throw poopoo on your shoes..............

Staged, like everything in this pathetic weakling’s life.

View attachment 286566

That’s why all the wires are disconnected. It was staged later.
That's the public schedule. It really was never going to say "The president is going to be in the situation room watching a top secret mission go down".
This was as much hidden from democommiecrats as Baghdadi himself.

A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.

Yup. The CIC gets the credit for okaying the op but the Military should get 99% of the credit for seeing it successfully done.

Same for Obama and UBL.

South Park bigger.

Bad weekend fleabag? Political ramifications.

I throw poopoo on your shoes..............

great weekend, my grandson's LaCross team won three games out of three over the weekend. Boats out of the water, leaves are at the street. all things victory are filled in me. another great victory for trump. still no impeachment, you? you seem to find pleasure on downgrading our military families. takes a real tool to achieve such a goal. you must feel real good about yourself.

I'd say I'm sorry for pointing out the distinction, but considering JCs the one hyperventilating, I'm not surprised. Again, I give Trumpy credit for betting his second term

Forum List

Back