Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Explanation for my vote:

I went with giving Trump credit because he allowed it to happen and I don't see it any differently than assessing him blame for also allowing the annual deficit to grow ever closer to a trillion.

Baghdadi, what a coward as Trump said. Taking the lives of 3 of his children with him instead of surrendering.

Last edited:
So why is trump lying about this?

View attachment 286577

Sputnick is one of the many listed in fake political propaganda.
Don't believe them.

Sputnik News - Media Bias/Fact Check

According to Google Fact Check Explorer, Sputnik has a very poor fact check record with 17 misleading or false claims. Below is a small sampling of their many failed fact checks:

Overall, we rate Sputnik Questionable based on frequent promotion of conspiracies and pro-Russian propaganda, as well as use of poor sources and numerous failed fact checks. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 1/3/2019)

Explanation for my vote:

I went with giving Trump credit because he allowed it to happen and I don't see it any differently than assessing him blame for also allowing the annual deficit to grow ever closer to a trillion.

He did not allow anything he is the President.
He ordered it, which is what all our Presidents do because they are the Commander in Chief.

Fewer times than the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya.
But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.
Since Obama never said he was born in Kenya, it couldn't be fewer. How do you have fewer than times zero?

Then why did he not correct his publisher's brochure in his book promotion of dreams of my father?
Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

This is the start of it why people thought he was.
Way back in 2007.
Prove he read it back then.....

Why when it didn't happen?
What did not do was correct it with his publisher.
I know logic escapes the purview of conservatives, so it seems I'll have to explain it to ya....

Obama couldn't correct his publisher's mistake if he hadn't read it. So if you have no proof he read it, it's illogical to ask why didn't he correct it.

Savvy?

Lie? He is an active Russian asset.

You're a fucking moron. If you just used your own brain insted of your commie handlers, you would see that for an active Russian asset, Trump is doing a phenominal amount of good for the USA, not least of which is rebuilding the military that that fucking black bastard 0boz0 let go into decline so bad that Cuba could have invaded us and won. KInd of funny behaviour for an active Russian asset. Admit it goofy.

you seem to find pleasure on downgrading our military families.

Typical, you ignore my original post.

"Just like Obama, the US Military took care of business."
yep, read it. then you embellished your true feelings, and had to infer it was an easy task with little risk, not ballsy enough for you. you have no idea what the fk the effort entailed or the actual risk, but hey, you got your mofo hat on and insulted the military families anyway as if you were fully engaged in the op.

I'd say I'm sorry for pointing out the distinction, but considering JCs the one hyperventilating, I'm not surprised. Again, I give Trumpy credit for betting his second term
and yet you're the one posting I'm hyperventilating and not me about you. hmmmmmm irony is all I got.

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
Hillary created the birther movement......

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
Hillary created the birther movement......
her camp sure did.

Trump should get the same credit that USMB members gave Obama.

Where is the proof he got OBL?

He didn't get OBL, Seal Team 6 did.

Did Obama trade an ambassador and three aides for one OBL as if a chess match?
all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

like you and many seem to love to do.

yep, read it. then you embellished your true feelings, and had to infer it was an easy task with little risk, not ballsy enough for you. you have no idea what the fk the effort entailed or the actual risk, but hey, you got your mofo hat on and insulted the military families anyway as if you were fully engaged in the op.

Even as a liar you lack credibility.

Even as a liar you lack credibility.
the fact I don't lie is that credibility. thanks.

100,000, maybe?

Trumps sanctions are choking off Russia's GDP growth so that means he can't be.
Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?
Russia's 2019 GDP
Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Trump should get the same credit that USMB members gave Obama.

Where is the proof he got OBL?

He didn't get OBL, Seal Team 6 did.

Did Obama trade an ambassador and three aides for one OBL as if a chess match?
all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

like you and many seem to love to do.
oh it's stud rampant in here. not ballsy enough of a raid, too easy I guess. I really can't grasp that ignorance though. Obama's was more risky. More risky!!!! now the left think putting one's life at risk isn't ballsy enough while sitting behind a firewall internet.

100,000, maybe?

Trumps sanctions are choking off Russia's GDP growth so that means he can't be.
Sure, Jan.

Who is Jan?

Numbers don't lie.
facebook.png

Did Trump sanction America too? Numbers don't lie doncha' know herp-derp :rolleyes:

united-states-gdp-growth-annual.png

Forum List

Back