Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Trump should get the same credit that USMB members gave Obama.

Where is the proof he got OBL?

He didn't get OBL, Seal Team 6 did.

Did Obama trade an ambassador and three aides for one OBL as if a chess match?
all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

like you and many seem to love to do.
oh it's stud rampant in here. not ballsy enough of a raid, too easy I guess. I really can't grasp that ignorance though. Obama's was more risky. More risky!!!! now the left think putting one's life at risk isn't ballsy enough while sitting behind a firewall internet.
i'm not going to get into trying to score this. in both cases the president did what the president is supposed to do.

end of story to me.

all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

oh it's stud rampant in here. not ballsy enough of a raid, too easy I guess. I really can't grasp that ignorance though. Obama's was more risky. More risky!!!! now the left think putting one's life at risk isn't ballsy enough while sitting behind a firewall internet.
i'm not going to get into trying to score this. in both cases the president did what the president is supposed to do.

end of story to me.
yep, to say one did it different is the scenario you keep saying. And they publish at every opportunity to say it. amazing.

2.3 is better than theirs at 0.9

...that probably has something to do with the fact that THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ECONOMIES effected by many factors. So if you are going to claim a specific effect like sanctions you have to ISOLATE IT. Mmmmk?

Economic numbers don't lie, people who misuse them do.

And here is Trump "signing" the sanctions, with both hands tied by Congress:

President Trump grudgingly signs Russia sanctions bill

And here is Trump not-implementing these sanctions:

Trump administration delays new sanctions on Russia: official

And here is a few months later, after sustained pressure by Congress:

Under pressure, Trump slaps long-overdue sanctions on Russia over chemical weapons use - CNNPolitics

The date on that? August 2nd, 2019. So take your graph is shove it up your you-know-what.

Last edited:
2.3 is better than theirs at 0.9

...that probably has something to do with the fact that THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ECONOMIES effected by many factors. So if you are going to claim a specific effect like sanctions you have to ISOLATE IT. Mmmmk?

Economic numbers don't lie, people who misuse them do.
stop misusing them then.

end of story to me.
yep, to say one did it different is the scenario you keep saying. And they publish at every opportunity to say it. amazing.
Don't get what you are saying at this point.

I was happy obama got bin laden
I'm happy trump got this guy.

Anything else is you putting it there.

end of story to me.

i didn't put anything anywhere. blindfk did. but way to act like a dick as usual. wow, dude you certainly can't help yourself. you need to watch for landmines.

end of story to me.

i didn't put anything anywhere. blindfk did. but way to act like a dick as usual. wow, dude you certainly can't help yourself. you need to watch for landmines.
first of all, i have a lot of these people on ignore cause trying to talk to them is pointless and i seldom see their replies to threads.

2nd, i don't see "blindfk" anywhere in this particular thread. just you and i talking. or at least trying to. if i misfollowed a thread, certainly my apologies. however, when i hit "show ignored content" this thread is just still you and i.

and i still don't know what you're trying to say but you certainly seem to be one of ones who talking to is pretty pointless.

end of story to me.

first of all, i have a lot of these people on ignore cause trying to talk to them is pointless and i seldom see their replies to threads.

2nd, i don't see "blindfk" anywhere in this particular thread. just you and i talking. or at least trying to. if i misfollowed a thread, certainly my apologies. however, when i hit "show ignored content" this thread is just still you and i.

and i still don't know what you're trying to say but you certainly seem to be one of ones who talking to is pretty pointless.
well dude, then you didn't read the thread. and that's sad then. it wasn't that long. but go figure.

end of story to me.

well dude, then you didn't read the thread. and that's sad then. it wasn't that long. but go figure.
i was reading our conversation and replying to people replying to me.

i don't pay attention to a shitload of people in here and don't bother to reply to the vast majority most of the time. when i hit SHOW IGNORED CONTENT i may or just move on cause past experience shows they're a bullheaded asshole and not worth the time of trying to explain a position to them as if i don't agree with them 100%, i'm the bad guy.

looks like the bullheaded asshole list grew by at least one today.

i don't pay attention to a shitload of people in here and don't bother to reply to the vast majority most of the time. when i hit SHOW IGNORED CONTENT i may or just move on cause past experience shows they're a bullheaded asshole and not worth the time of trying to explain a position to them as if i don't agree with them 100%, i'm the bad guy.

you should hop off it.

you should hop off it.
by felicia.

One problem, was it not the Kurds that we put out front to find Baghdadi, and then abandoned?
he's dead. hmmmmm who was the troops that went in? maybe, it was bait? just maybe to expose the mthr fkr? just maybe it worked? maybe? too fking funny.

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?
Fewer times than the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya.
But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
Hillary created the birther movement......

Wrong again.

Trump will eventually be known as the best president this country has ever had. :)

It is embarrassing to read these post of worship for another human being. I truly pity you.
It’s a shame you can’t recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to have Trump as our president.

:)

it is a shame you can't recognize and appreciate what an embarrassment you and trump are to decent people.
It feels good being a member of the winning team.

It feels good KNOWING that I have better ethics, better morals, greater wisdom and am a much better person than trump or you.

winning does not make you a decent person.

And regardless of what you think you have WON your opposition hasn't really lost anything; we can still call you nazis, we can still vote we have the same rights and privileges as you.

All you have won is a chance to tarnish the presidency, the constitution and our country.
in your world, than there is the real one.

Killing a bunch of people including children, in a foreign nation where our government shouldn’t be, isn’t creditworthy.
our troops didn't kill the dude or his children. the dude lit himself up with his kids. that's on him and only him. how is it on us exactly?

A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.

How much credit did you give Obama for OBL?

We both remember the answer to that

ALL cons claimed that the MILITARY killed OBL, NOT Obama...

the way they say today "TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT"

even though they said "Obama is NOT my president" when Obama WAS their president.

They are either extremely deranged or believe they have special rights.
it was how it was stated out in public from obammy is why those statements came out. Trump praised the troops that did it. Did obammy? just asking, haven't seen that come out in here yet.

Forum List

Back