Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
all these ASSumptions crack me up. i gave obama credit for a job well done in getting someone like him out of commission. i didn't play politics when it came to doing the job he needs to be doing. i was glad he got that accomplished and didn't play these partisan political bullshit games around it.

like you and many seem to love to do.
oh it's stud rampant in here. not ballsy enough of a raid, too easy I guess. I really can't grasp that ignorance though. Obama's was more risky. More risky!!!! now the left think putting one's life at risk isn't ballsy enough while sitting behind a firewall internet.
i'm not going to get into trying to score this. in both cases the president did what the president is supposed to do.

end of story to me.
yep, to say one did it different is the scenario you keep saying. And they publish at every opportunity to say it. amazing.
Don't get what you are saying at this point.

I was happy obama got bin laden
I'm happy trump got this guy.

Anything else is you putting it there.
i didn't put anything anywhere. blindfk did. but way to act like a dick as usual. wow, dude you certainly can't help yourself. you need to watch for landmines.

I put out there that I think we should publish the video of that baghdaddi whimpering and crying before he blew himself up. That would really demoralize the sick fucs followers wouldn't it?

oh it's stud rampant in here. not ballsy enough of a raid, too easy I guess. I really can't grasp that ignorance though. Obama's was more risky. More risky!!!! now the left think putting one's life at risk isn't ballsy enough while sitting behind a firewall internet.
i'm not going to get into trying to score this. in both cases the president did what the president is supposed to do.

end of story to me.
yep, to say one did it different is the scenario you keep saying. And they publish at every opportunity to say it. amazing.

i didn't put anything anywhere. blindfk did. but way to act like a dick as usual. wow, dude you certainly can't help yourself. you need to watch for landmines.

I put out there that I think we should publish the video of that baghdaddi whimpering and crying before he blew himself up. That would really demoralize the sick fucs followers wouldn't it?
no you didn't, you questioned the validity of it. I reposted it. don't worry, for all to read.

One problem, was it not the Kurds that we put out front to find Baghdadi, and then abandoned?
he's dead. hmmmmm who was the troops that went in? maybe, it was bait? just maybe to expose the mthr fkr? just maybe it worked? maybe? too fking funny.
The fact that you find that "funny" speaks right to your pathetic morality, trumpkins.
I find it hilarious when you leftist fks can't figure shit out. you're heads are buried, so deep.

A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.

How much credit did you give Obama for OBL?

We both remember the answer to that

ALL cons claimed that the MILITARY killed OBL, NOT Obama...

the way they say today "TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT"

even though they said "Obama is NOT my president" when Obama WAS their president.

They are either extremely deranged or believe they have special rights.
it was how it was stated out in public from obammy is why those statements came out. Trump praised the troops that did it. Did obammy? just asking, haven't seen that come out in here yet.

"Tonight, we give thanks to the countless intelligence and counterterrorism professionals who’ve worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome. The American people do not see their work, nor know their names. But tonight, they feel the satisfaction of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice.

We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism, and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day.

Finally, let me say to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 that we have never forgotten your loss, nor wavered in our commitment to see that we do whatever it takes to prevent another attack on our shores.

Osama Bin Laden Dead

Fewer times than the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya.
But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
Hillary created the birther movement......

Wrong again.
except she did.

end of story to me.

no you didn't, you questioned the validity of it. I reposted it. don't worry, for all to read.

You have a reading comprehension problem. If telling them he died is such a manner is meant to demoralize them, then showing them would be that much better, wouldn't it?

A flawless operation. Trump approved the operation.
Yeah, Trump gets some credit, but the military gets 99% of the credit.

How much credit did you give Obama for OBL?

We both remember the answer to that

ALL cons claimed that the MILITARY killed OBL, NOT Obama...

the way they say today "TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT"

even though they said "Obama is NOT my president" when Obama WAS their president.

They are either extremely deranged or believe they have special rights.
it was how it was stated out in public from obammy is why those statements came out. Trump praised the troops that did it. Did obammy? just asking, haven't seen that come out in here yet.

"Tonight, we give thanks to the countless intelligence and counterterrorism professionals who’ve worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome. The American people do not see their work, nor know their names. But tonight, they feel the satisfaction of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice.

We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism, and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day.

Finally, let me say to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 that we have never forgotten your loss, nor wavered in our commitment to see that we do whatever it takes to prevent another attack on our shores.

Osama Bin Laden Dead
thanks, I didn't recall it.

You have a reading comprehension problem. If telling them he died is such a manner is meant to demoralize them, then showing them would be that much better, wouldn't it?
not at all, you have very poor writing skills. it's what you implied.

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?

Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record
:cuckoo:

her camp sure did.

Killing a bunch of people including children, in a foreign nation where our government shouldn’t be, isn’t creditworthy.
our troops didn't kill the dude or his children. the dude lit himself up with his kids. that's on him and only him. how is it on us exactly?
If our troops weren’t there, they wouldn’t be dead.

end of story to me.

Then you'd be whining how inhumane it was.

We've got your number snowflake!

I said no, because DearLeaderTrump says I must say no.

Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

If anyone says yes, they need to explain why they're contradicting the orders of DearLeaderTrump.
Trump multiple times gave the special forces soldiers involved massive kudos during his presser. He also spouted that it was a win for the American people. He also said Nancy didn't know because everyone would have known what was going to happen if she did. How true!
Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!

If shit had gone south, Rump would have found someone else to blame. Even if he had nothing to do with it going south. But if it goes right like it did, he wants all the credit. The Hit was going to happen regardless. That's what those guys are there for and they don't stop and ask permission. There are a lot going on that any one President isn't aware of for a lot of reasons. One of those reasons is Plausible Deniability. Welcome to Spec Ops.
The loud mouthed buffoon is the last person I would want privy to sensitive information where American lives are on the line. Oh and his embellished press conference was an embarrassment; why can’t he just accept a victory with poise and dignity???

end of story to me.

Now now Zippy, it would be inhumane to show him blowing himself up, not running away into a cave whining and crying, that would be funny (well seeing him blow himself up would also be funny to me [not the kids] but I'm kinda sick that way)......Seeing is believing, don't you think seeing that would demoralize his followers, or would that scene inspire them?

I said no, because DearLeaderTrump says I must say no.

Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2012

If anyone says yes, they need to explain why they're contradicting the orders of DearLeaderTrump.
Trump multiple times gave the special forces soldiers involved massive kudos during his presser. He also spouted that it was a win for the American people. He also said Nancy didn't know because everyone would have known what was going to happen if she did. How true!
Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!

If shit had gone south, Rump would have found someone else to blame. Even if he had nothing to do with it going south. But if it goes right like it did, he wants all the credit. The Hit was going to happen regardless. That's what those guys are there for and they don't stop and ask permission. There are a lot going on that any one President isn't aware of for a lot of reasons. One of those reasons is Plausible Deniability. Welcome to Spec Ops.
The loud mouthed buffoon is the last person I would want privy to sensitive information where American lives are on the line. Oh and his embellished press conference was an embarrassment; why can’t he just accept a victory with poise and dignity???
Worked, didn't it ... asshole?

Last edited:

Now now Zippy, it would be inhumane to show him blowing himself up, not running away into a cave whining and crying, that would be funny (well seeing him blow himself up would also be funny to me [not the kids] but I'm kinda sick that way)......Seeing is believing, don't you think seeing that would demoralize his followers, or would that scene inspire them?
Wow, you called me "Zippy"? I guess you run across all kinds on the internet, but "Zippy"? That's wit?

Wow, you called me "Zippy"? I guess you run across all kinds on the internet, but "Zippy"? That's wit?

ZippyTrump.jpg
ZippyO.png
Zippy.jpg

Attachments

• Zippy.jpg
    Zippy.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 10

Lord you are a tool

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

Please explain your answer.

Sure- at least in normal circumstances- I mean normally a President would get the blame if the raid failed- so yeah- Trump should get the credit for a success while he is President.

Just like Obama correctly received the credit for taking out the leader who killed over 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

Forum List

Back