Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

Should Donald Trump get credit for killing al Baghdadi?

• Yes

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Fuck Obama

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Fuck Donald

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
I'd say I'm sorry for pointing out the distinction, but considering JCs the one hyperventilating, I'm not surprised. Again, I give Trumpy credit for betting his second term

I apologize for using it as red meat for the rube. I know how they feel about...um.... well, never mind.

So why is trump lying about this?

View attachment 286577

Funny you believe the Russians over your own president.

That speaks louder than you could imagine.
The Russians???? So far it's what CNN says the Russians said. We have no idea what the Russians really said.

It is highly unlikely that our aircraft traversed Russian controlled airspace and no Russian knew about it. That's what CNN wants you to believe. That and the Special Forces executing the mission are lying about it.

Please explain your answer.

Sure he deserves some credit. He prioritized it and if this operation would fail he would bear some blame esp. considering he failed to notify Congress.

The buck stops with the President in good and in bad.

He also deserves blame for that pathetic, emberassing, self-touting public "statement" about the operation that only our clown President would ever make.

Commander in Chief gets credit. Obama/bin Laden, Trump/al Bagdhadi.

If shit had gone south, they'd have been blamed.

Congratulations, Mr. President!
Nope.
Obama was on sniper duty when Obama Bin Laden got it. And Obama pulled the trigger.

If you don't believe me then watch the 60 mins video showing exactly how he did it.

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?
Fewer times than the right lied about Obama being born in Kenya.
But not fewer times than shitstain obama said he was born in Kenya.

Got even a single direct quote of Obama stating anything like that?
Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record

Killing a bunch of people including children, in a foreign nation where our government shouldn’t be, isn’t creditworthy.

This is the same type of ideology that Obama has, so no Obama would not have done what Trump just did.
He was raising all of the Young around him to become jihadi terrorist's, recuting Young people to kill.
He killed his own sons along with him because of his extreme ideology that thinks they have the religious right to kill anyone who will not convert to Islam.

How many times did the corporate media and the Democrats lie about Trump being a Russian spy?

100,000, maybe?

Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record

I will AGAIN repeat - do you have a single DIRECT QUOTE from Obama stating anything like that?

So far the answer is no you don't.

Fuck Obozo, just cause it was a choice. LOL, But Trump was on the hunt longer than most of the people that did the deed, he gets a lot of credit for that. The dogs that ran this turd down a dead end tunnel get the next most. Then the drone pilots that watched this piece of shit so diligently get a big share, two weeks of intense concentration is just not as easy as saying it. Then the 9 chopper pilots get a lot and then the forces that rushed the compound.

100,000, maybe?
Since Obama never said he was born in Kenya, it couldn't be fewer. How do you have fewer than times zero?

Then why did he not correct his publisher's brochure in his book promotion of dreams of my father?
Dystel & Goderich Literary Management :: Client List

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

This is the start of it why people thought he was.
Way back in 2007.

100,000, maybe?

I will AGAIN repeat - do you have a single DIRECT QUOTE from Obama stating anything like that?

So far the answer is no you don't.
Whether shitstain obama was actually born in Kenya is meaningless. There are enough admissions to cloud the issue and attack him. Beat him over the head with it. Shitstain obama was born in Kenya and born a muslim.

100,000, maybe?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Like we needed more evidence that you Birthers are fucked in the head. :lmao:

Dumbfuck, there never was any such bio in Harvard's review. That was more made up conspiratorial bullshit by retarded birthers who confusingly conflated Obama's publisher's pamphlet gaffe with Obama's yearbook.

If you had a brain, which you don't, you'd figure out that having zero evidence to prove Obama was born in Kenya after 11 years of insisting he was, would be enough of a clue that you're an idiot.

100,000, maybe?
Since Obama never said he was born in Kenya, it couldn't be fewer. How do you have fewer than times zero?

Then why did he not correct his publisher's brochure in his book promotion of dreams of my father?

BARACK OBAMA is the junior Democratic senator from Illinois and was the dynamic keynote speaker at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. He was also the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago. His first book, DREAMS FROM MY FATHER: A STORY OF RACE AND INHERITANCE, has been a long time New York Times bestseller.

Way back in 2007.
Prove he read it back then.....

100,000, maybe?

Way back in 2007.
Prove he read it back then.....

Why when it didn't happen?
What did not do was correct it with his publisher.

Forum List

Back