Should elected democrats undermine Trump as the GOP undermined Obama?

The democrat party is in chaos and leaderless. They can undermine the agenda of the president elect and the republican majority at their peril. Never forget that arrogant Obama, flushed with victory in his first election and with a majority in both houses of congress told republicans "it's my way or the highway". I suggest that Trump take the same attitude.

Interesting question........

HOWEVER, we tax payers ARE giving tax breaks to those who relocate overseas...At the very fucking least, let us NOT purchase the rope to hang ourselves with.

How are we hanging ourselves by not stopping the tax write-off? They're going to move anyway, so what difference does it make? After all, they still are Americans and deserve Equal Protection Under The Law.

How are we hanging ourselves by not stopping the tax write-off? They're going to move anyway, so what difference does it make?

You're beginning to sound like Hillary.....

So, we should SUBSIDIZE companies that move overseas by foregoing the tax breaks for relocating?

What the fuck is the matter with you right wingers?

You're beginning to sound like Hillary.....

So, we should SUBSIDIZE companies that move overseas by foregoing the tax breaks for relocating?

What the fuck is the matter with you right wingers?

They should be treated like any other American company.

We collect taxes to make the country run--not to be used for blackmail or governmental punishment.

So when you admitted there was no tax break for shipping out jobs you weren't admitting your mistake?

Dude, if they ever piss test you at work, you know you're gonna get fired.

OK, moron....I'll bring the issue down to your junior high level....

We give tax breaks to businesses who relocate......Yes or No???

Should we give those same tax breaks to businesses that relocate overseas....
Yes or No?

Di Obama want to eliminate those tax break for those businesses that relocate overseas?
Yes or No?

Did republicans who take bribes from these companies that relocate overseas, reject the elimination of those tax breaks?
Yes or No?

Maybe if we didn't have the highest corporate tax rate in the civilized world, corporations wouldn't want to stop making stuff here, don't you think?

So here's a scenario for you.
Company A shuts down production in their widget factory.
Sells the equipment to Company B who ships it to China and sells it to Company A.
Company B didn't ship any jobs and of course gets to write off the shipping expense.

Did I just ruin the Dem plan to screw dat mean company that escaped? Took me 10 seconds.

Here's a question for right wingers to ponder......

Ia an American company STILL an American company if it has shifted its jobs overseas and just kept a cubby hole an answering machine and a PO Box in Delaware?

"it's my way or the highway".

Did Sean Hannity tell you to state the above about Obama????
You're a good obediant boy...........LOL

"Obama To GOP: ‘They Can Come For The Ride, But They Have To Sit In Back"

Obama To GOP: ‘They Can Come For The Ride, But They Have To Sit In Back’

You are completely ill suited for this.

Hey MORON.......You forgot the first part of that quote (I'm sure it was an innocent oversight by you ethically challenged idiots......LOL

Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, “we can’t have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

Here's a question for right wingers to ponder......

Ia an American company STILL an American company if it has shifted its jobs overseas and just kept a cubby hole an answering machine and a PO Box in Delaware?

It's still an American company even if they left. If an American who moved their business overseas comes back to the states, he or she is still an American.

Maybe if we didn't have the highest corporate tax rate in the civilized world, corporations wouldn't want to stop making stuff here, don't you think?

Name 10 companies that have paid the FULL 33.8 % top rate.....
Go one, FOX would be proud of you.

Hey MORON.......You forgot the first part of that quote (I'm sure it was an innocent oversight by you ethically challenged idiots......LOL

Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, “we can’t have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

(smile) Give it up kid, I keep kicking your ass ;)
Did you want me to dig up how the Housing Bubble started?

Always remember that McConnell and company met from Obama's first days as president and concluded that their MOST important role was to ensure that Obama would only be a one-term president and that anything that Obama proposed (even former GOP initiatives) should be met with elected GOPers' opposition.

Should the same be done with the Trump administration? Will we gain have a do-nothing (except constant opposition) congress?

Why the fuck would the democrats undermined what they want? How stupid are you?

You can think whatever your half brain wants to think and dream of kicking my ass.....But, you are a lying sack of bear shit, and you probably knew that already.

LOL

Every time Nat ;)
Every time.....remember, I'm always thinking at least TWO steps ahead.

Why the fuck would the democrats undermined what they want? How stupid are you?

Republicans wanted the ACA before Obama put his name on it.....

But, get someone with better reading comprehension to explain my O/P.

You can think whatever your half brain wants to think and dream of kicking my ass.....But, you are a lying sack of bear shit, and you probably knew that already.

LOL

You po chile.....I'm waiting for that Budget....I'm sure you know that the Housing Bubble gains it's legs from Bill, and started with Carter...

Unlike yourself I can back up everything I say with NON biased sources ;)

So how does that change anything? He basically said Republicans are irrelevant as far as he's concerned.

Forum List

Back