Should Elsa get a fella ?

Disney owns EVERYTHING.

Though, honestly, it makes Disneyland super cool.

It's Disney's fault for bending over for the homosexuals in the first place, and going after North Carolina and Mississippi for religious freedom laws and restroom laws. They lay in bed with the enemy of family values, and now they are paying the price.

Disney quit worrying about what gay rights haters thought long ago. They are probably laughing about this.
Disney is a big corporation that makes billions of dollars in profits a year selling entertainment to families. If they want to piss off family-oriented folks, then they will pay a heavy price, in lost profits. Also, I would think we could call Congress, and have them ask the Justice Department to classify Disney as a monopoly, and break them up into tiny little pieces. There is no limit to what we can do if we get creative.
How are they a monopoly ?
They own Marvel, Lucasfilms, Pixar, Touchstone, Miramax, ABC news, ABC network, ABC Family, ABC studios, Disney channel, all the Disney parks, hotels, and resorts. They are getting too big for their britches, threatening sovereign states with boycotts.

Corporations are undemocratic, and should not have so much power and influence that they can thwart the democratic will of states that want to preserve the religious freedom of their citizens.

Also, Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft should be broken up. These corporations are now richer and more powerful than entire countries. When Trump gets elected, I will put that idea in his suggestion box.
So they are nowhere near a monopoply. You just dont like them opposing your lgbt hate agenda.

It's Disney's fault for bending over for the homosexuals in the first place, and going after North Carolina and Mississippi for religious freedom laws and restroom laws. They lay in bed with the enemy of family values, and now they are paying the price.

Disney quit worrying about what gay rights haters thought long ago. They are probably laughing about this.
Disney is a big corporation that makes billions of dollars in profits a year selling entertainment to families. If they want to piss off family-oriented folks, then they will pay a heavy price, in lost profits. Also, I would think we could call Congress, and have them ask the Justice Department to classify Disney as a monopoly, and break them up into tiny little pieces. There is no limit to what we can do if we get creative.
How are they a monopoly ?
They own Marvel, Lucasfilms, Pixar, Touchstone, Miramax, ABC news, ABC network, ABC Family, ABC studios, Disney channel, all the Disney parks, hotels, and resorts. They are getting too big for their britches, threatening sovereign states with boycotts.

Corporations are undemocratic, and should not have so much power and influence that they can thwart the democratic will of states that want to preserve the religious freedom of their citizens.

Also, Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft should be broken up. These corporations are now richer and more powerful than entire countries. When Trump gets elected, I will put that idea in his suggestion box.
So they are nowhere near a monopoply. You just dont like them opposing your lgbt hate agenda.

Lololololol....they haven't opposed anything. They haven't even commented on the fag demand that Elsa be made into a queer.

If Disney is going to be "gay-friendly" in it's cartoons (which Frozen was, note the not-so-subtle lesbian relationship between "sisters") then it will become a focus of controversy in this culture war between LGBT and Christians. Since family values Christians are the primary audience of Disney movies, it seems foolish for Disney to irk them, but yet Disney is doing just that.

Since Disney has long been a supporter of gay partners, and was one of the first to allow them on their employees insurance, and has had an annual GAY DAY for the last several tears, I doubt they are too concerned about a few religious nuts whining about a cartoon character.

Lots of limits to what you can do. You couldn't stop gay marriage, or healthcare, and you still have to "bake the damn cake". Sounds like you are very limited in what you can accomplish.

Lots of limits to what you can do. You couldn't stop gay marriage, or healthcare, and you still have to "bake the damn cake". Sounds like you are very limited in what you can accomplish.
Even TC is laughing at you.

I don't know why fags think that Elsa must have a love interest at all. Are they that terrified of independent women?

I fought Communism on the college campus, and I remember the constant refrain from the Communists that our fight against them was doomed, because they were the future, and freedom and democracy was the past.

And then, just like that, Communism crumbled.

So I am used to hearing that my cause is doomed. I've been fighting against abortion for decades now, so I know what it means to fight what appears to be a hopeless cause.

But fighting for good against evil is never hopeless, because good always wins. Evil always makes one step closer to victory, over and over, but in the end, it all crumbles for them. It happened to the Nazis, it happened to the Communists, and it will happen to the pro-aborts and the radical LGBT agenda.

You are enemies of God, and that is why you will lose.

And Disney will lose too, because that corporation was taken away from good people and is now a weapon being used in the hands of Satan to promote evil in the world.

Forum List

Back