Should Israel bomb Iran???

Iran will collapse on its own if dufus Biden doesn't keep propping up the barbaric mullah theocratic dictatorship. They must have offered Hunter a position in the oil industry and offered to buy one of his masterpieces.

Why invent lies?

FACTS not guesses... where are your links, your substantiations?

In present times, the Arab–Israeli conflict is a defining event in the relationship between Muslims and Jews.
The State of Israel was proclaimed on 14 May 1948, one day before the expiry of the British Mandate of Palestine.[62]
Not long after, five Arab countries—Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq—attacked Israel,
launching the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.[62] After almost a year of fighting, a ceasefire was declared and temporary borders, known as the Green Line, were instituted.
Jordan annexed what became known as the West Bank and
Egypt took control of the Gaza Strip.
Israel was admitted as a member of the United Nations on 11 May 1949.[63]
During the course of the hostilities, 711,000 Arabs, according to UN estimates, fled or were expelled.[64]
The following decades saw a similar Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries where 800,000–1,000,000 Jews
were forcibly expelled or fled from Arab nations due to persecution.[65]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic–Jewish_relations

What a shame.. Arab Jews were prosperous. Because of European Zionists they left in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973.

We should get everyone to bomb Iran, like Russia, China, ... anyone who wants to join in. It could be fun!

What a shame.. Arab Jews were prosperous. Because of European Zionists they left in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973.
Arab Jews fled because Arabs were upset at the formation of the state of Israel, so they took it out in their own Jewish population, you know nothing moron. Talk about lies. The Nazis leaned many things from the Muslims, the yellow badge was a Muslim invention used hundreds of years before the Nazis.

Arab Jews fled because Arabs were upset at the formation of the state of Israel, you know nothing moron. Talk about lies.

Israel pulled a lot of stunts to make life difficult for the Arab Jews. I know.. I was there.

Arab Jews fled because Arabs were upset at the formation of the state of Israel, so they took it out in their own Jewish population, you know nothing moron. Talk about lies. The Nazis leaned many things from the Muslims, the yellow badge was a Muslim invention used hundreds of years before the Nazis.

Bibi has made if fashionable to blame the Arabs for the Holocaust as if that justifies what the Zionists have done since they were given a homeland.

Bibi has made if fashionable to blame the Arabs for the Holocaust as if that justifies what the Zionists have done since they were given a homeland.
you got a link to Netanyahu "blaming the arabs for "the holocaust" "? You got a link to
"zionists........were given a homeland"?

you got a link to Netanyahu "blaming the arabs for "the holocaust" "? You got a link to
"zionists........were given a homeland"?

Yes, the Zionists were given land that the Palestinians fought for during WW1.

In English, there was “Hitler Finds Out That Bibi Thinks the Grand Mufti Convinced Hitler to Kill Jews." In it, Hitler asks “Since when is Bibi a Holocaust denier? I didn’t murder six million Jews so that some Mufti a million miles away would get the credit! So now Bibi distorts history at …

In English, there was “Hitler Finds Out That Bibi Thinks the Grand Mufti Convinced Hitler to Kill Jews." In it, Hitler asks “Since when is Bibi a Holocaust denier? I didn’t murder six million Jews so that some Mufti a million miles away would get the credit! So now Bibi distorts history at …

How many Palestinians fought? A couple of dozen? Link?

I hope someone keeps bombing arabs. They need another beating.

you got something that means something? The only "palestinians" that existed
during world war 1 were JEWS who lived in the Ottoman empire possession "Palestine".
"Your historic citations" consist of what "Netanyahu thinks"
is a satirical editorial from Ha aretz? During world War I PALESTINIANS (jews)
enlisted in the British Army which opposed the Ottoman empire however
I find no information on the participation of arabs of Ottoman empire palestine in the British
army of that time but there is some information about OTHER muslims who did join the
allied military opposing the Ottomans. Despite your desperation, you SHOULD be able to
do better

Forum List

Back