Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Home school Presidents do not make good leaders.
/----/ Most of our founding fathers were home schooled.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
Barry would have failed, with all of his stuttering, umm's and extended pauses, sounded like a mother fucking frenchman commentating on the Tour de France.
The motherfucker sounded like A retarded piece of shit every time he spoke

Home school Presidents do not make good leaders.
/----/ Most of our founding fathers were home schooled.
And they learned Latin, French, Greek among others, and history.

Lakhota couldn't debate himself out of a paper bag...

Depends on if his employer e-mailed him debate points or not.
Were I given my way, it'd be voters who must past mental and intellectual exams prior to be allowed inside a voting booth. Smart voters wouldn't elect a precociously myopic and egregiously cretinous imbecilic scoundrel like the one we have in the WH.
So in your egotistical mind, you want to impose new tests. You sound like the same POS that required poll taxes, etc. that want to discourage voting by people that do not agree with you.

You sound like someone who knows s/he wouldn't pass the test.
You are a child. Post examples of the new test you want.

Trump definitely needs a thorough mental evaluation by a team of professionals.

I think that every year an election should be held where the people of the US could cast their votes on whether they still wanted the current president. If they vote no confidence, then a new election would be run the following year, which would give the President one year to get his shit together.

Ohh so Congress which has more power over the purse and the laws should just be exempt while you work to undermine any President you don't like.

Obama would flunk the psych exam, so would Hillary.
It's a waste of time to try to pass such a bill when they will pay their doctors to say what they want them to say.

Obama would flunk the psych exam, so would Hillary.
It's a waste of time to try to pass such a bill when they will pay their doctors to say what they want them to say.

heres the problem with your observation ..

OBAMA AND CLINTON AINT THE GODDAMN POTUS !!

Trump is long overdue for serious psychological examinations!!!!!

Forum List

Back