Should mental and physical exams be required for presidents?

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.
What makes you think they aren’t?

Before I started working at a nuclear facility, I went through a physical and mental evaluation. I was hearing about neighbors being questioned shortly before being accepted.

I think recent events have proven that Congress should make such tests a requirement for the presidency.

I seriously believe mental and physical evaluations should be mandatory before and during one's presidency. I'm less concerned about Congress critters - because there are hundreds of them. But there is only ONE president.

Before I started working at a nuclear facility, I went through a physical and mental evaluation. I was hearing about neighbors being questioned shortly before being accepted.
Trump is long overdue for serious psychological examinations!!!!!

Trump is far more well adjusted than any of the dumbass snowflakes that attack him.

Yeah, sure he is...

fucking-idiot-1-730x900.jpg

Trump is long overdue for serious psychological examinations!!!!!

Trump is far more well adjusted than any of the dumbass snowflakes that attack him.

Yeah, sure he is...

fucking-idiot-1-730x900.jpg
A Liberal rag directed at grade school dropouts...literally.

You mean Obama’s IQ would be made public
Or another cognitive type test made public

You guys would be calling your wacist crap again

I think we should have one for the forum, would end these ridiculously stupid threads.

Not DURING a presidency, this isn't a job at Wal Mart and you can't always be looking to fire a president because their cholesterol is high or worrying that someone will taint the results. Frankly, I'd be happy enough just to get the candidates to produce birth certificates to show that they are genuine citizens, then get them to all slap their dicks on the table just to show they really are men! (Barack and Hillary included)

In order to require tests for President or Congress would require an amendment to the US Constitution and JUST what is the chance that Congress would EVER agree to be tested to be a member?

Why not for the house, senate and Supreme Court justices also? Perhaps it would wipe out half of those that currently hold office, both Democrats and Republicans.

Why not for the house, senate and Supreme Court justices also? Perhaps it would wipe out half of those that currently hold office, both Democrats and Republicans.
In order to impose any kind of test on a candidate for President, Senate or the House you need an amendment changing the requirements set forth in the Constitution. And guess who proposes amendments?

Ludicrous ... but then, when going over the falls, some people will grasp for ANYTHING

Why the fuck didn't Rachel "Blinky" Maddow not get a nose job and contacts? HE/SHE looks uglier than Woody Allen for Chrissakes.

Forum List

Back