Should Muller subpoena Trump.....or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Those justices in the SCOTUS better clear up their dockets since in the next 3 or 4 months, they may have to hear arguments as to whether a sitting president needs to adhere to a subpoena...or basically set a precedent that he or she is above the law.

Of course, most legal experts have concluded that Mueller has enough evidence to NOT need testimony from Trump, to submit either before congress or just to the DOJ his damaging findings on the corruption-laden Trump administration.

If the latter option is taken up by Mueller, then the issue will strictly remain within the political arena and not a legal one.

We can all readily conclude that the 1/3 of U.S. voters who have avidly joined the Trump cult, will NOT be swayed by ANY evidence ....regardless of its validity......to turn against Trump......BUT, the remaining 2/3 of voters are, fortunately, still objective enough to bring sanity back to our government.

Last edited:
Those justices in the SCOTUS better clear up their dockets since in the next 3 or 4 months, they may have to hear arguments as to whether a sitting president needs to adhere to a subpoena...or basically set a precedent that he or she is above the law.

Of course, most legal experts have concluded that Mueller has enough evidence to NOT need testimony from Trump, to submit either before congress or just to the DOJ his damaging findings on the corruption-laden Trump administration.

If the latter option is taken up by Mueller, then the issue will strictly remain within the political arena and not a legal one.

We can all readily conclude that the 1/3 of U.S. voters who have readily joined the Trump cult, will NOT be swayed by ANY evidence ....regardless of its validity......to turn against Trump......BUT, the remaining 2/3 of voters are, fortunately, still objective enough to bring sanity back to our government.
Post for me some of this corruption please.

I am seriously curious as to why the POTUS needs to be served a subpoena.

Remember, I don't watch TV, nor have I seen a single article that mentions anything to which you are referring. I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Mueller should absolutely subpoena Trump. And have him questioned under oath. His lies will be the stains on the blue dress.

It's only the DOJ and the reports that matter to 2/3d's of America that counts: the America that is not afraid of staring right at the truth and accepting it, whether for or against Trump.

What 1/3rd of America thinks about Trump never being guilty is a judgement against them and of no matter to real America.

We can all readily conclude that the 1/3 of U.S. voters who have readily joined the Trump cult, will NOT be swayed by ANY evidence ....regardless of its validity......to turn against Trump......BUT, the remaining 2/3 of voters are, fortunately, still objective enough to bring sanity back to our government.

The idiot trump won total loyalty from his mindless minions when he began spouting his racist rhetoric and mocking handicapped people during his campaign.

Conservatives felt liberated, the idiot trump made hate-speech acceptable and permitted conservatives to voice their Nazi philosophy publicly.

Don't know but Rothstein will get some Congressional paper to appear for a hearing is he does not cough up some info.

just think if mueller were to ask 4900 questions instead of 49, we could call him mueller4900. LOL

Yep....you're an idiot.....but a funny one.....

BTW, how do you know that there are ONLY 49 questions???
See what I did for your thread.
When I came calling everyone else deemed your thread worthy of response.
You should thank me.

Post for me some of this corruption please.

I am seriously curious as to why the POTUS needs to be served a subpoena.

Remember, I don't watch TV, nor have I seen a single article that mentions anything to which you are referring. I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

So is it a symptom of the absurdity of the personal politics and partisan nature of this thread that I can't get a clear and concise answer to my questions?

Can't help you there Bealie........but, your head should remain right where its been....probably better for your delicate disposition.

View attachment 191188
IOW, you are making shit up, you don't have a thing.

This whole thread is an attack thread and a big nothing burger.

You need a crime to have a subpoena, and you don't have one.

Give it up.

We can all readily conclude that the 1/3 of U.S. voters who have avidly joined the Trump cult, will NOT be swayed by ANY evidence ....regardless of its validity......to turn against Trump......BUT, the remaining 2/3 of voters are, fortunately, still objective enough to bring sanity back to our government.
They have already ruled that Clinton did

Let’s hear what Lying Donnie has to say

Don't know but Rothstein will get some Congressional paper to appear for a hearing is he does not cough up some info.

Yeah.....the chicken-shit members of the "freedom caucus" were too scared to even sign the DRAFT of their accusation........LOL

Mueller should absolutely subpoena Trump. And have him questioned under oath. His lies will be the stains on the blue dress.

1) The authority to subpoena will go to the SCOTUS.

2) Should the SCOTUS rule in Mueller's favor, Trump could simply take the 5th in protest of the altered nature of the investigation, and without evidence to indict, Mueller would be back to square one.

It's only the DOJ and the reports that matter to 2/3d's of America that counts: the America that is not afraid of staring right at the truth and accepting it, whether for or against Trump.

What 1/3rd of America thinks about Trump never being guilty is a judgement against them and of no matter to real America.
1/3 ???? What is this, a lesson on the war in heaven?

IOW, you are making shit up, you don't have a thing.

This whole thread is an attack thread and a big nothing burger.

You need a crime to have a subpoena, and you don't have one.

Give it up.

No, moron.........you do NOT need "a crime" to have a subpoena.......you need a subpoena to INVESTIGATE a possible crime......Did you graduate junior high?

(BTW, you forgot in your tirade to include "witch hunt".....hannity will be pissed.)

If Mueller subpoenas Trump, Trump is going to be SOOOO pissed, he'll fuck up every answer and end up impeached faster than you can say "idiot."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back