Should our Constitution's 2nd Amendment be amended ... ?

There's no such thing as a "private dealer".
A 'dealer' by definition is selling guns as a business in order to make a profit.
Read the law!
The gun show loophole is a fucking myth.
MILLER: The gun-show loophole myth - Washington Times
As I previously mentioned. My friend that took me to the show is a liberal and strong gun supporter that totally disagree with you. I told him before we went to the show that I do not believe this loophole. He proved me wrong but I proved it to myself that loophole does exist. So how can I deny that?
Your experience does not prove the existence of a loophole in federal law.
You refuse to understand this.

Sanders is just borrowing wornout phrases and cliches
No different than any other anti-gun loon.
Have you read Sanders position on gun issues?

Bernie Sanders on Gun Control

His primary flaws, IMO, are that he supports bans on 'assault weapons' and magazines over 10 round capacity, both of which are simplistic and ineffective when criminals are concerned. Existing assault weapons and high capacity magazines are always grandfathered in and so they never truly leave circulation.

For a Democrat that isn't half bad. I doubt the NRA will devote large sums to defeating Sanders and will await for his administration and then shift to opposing his legislation.

Last Saturday 10/10/15 I flew to Jacksonville, Tx to attend my godson wedding. Father of the bride (liberal) is a gun supporters like some of these people here with massive gun collections. It happened that there is a gun show nearby. Gun show was never in my itinerary but it's an invitation that I cannot turn down. Sunday 10/11/15 we attended a gun show in Palestine, Tx about 25 miles from Jacksonville. Inside it did take us long to find 2 private gun dealers.
I asked one private dealer....if I buy any gun with cash....Do I need to fill up paper works and background check? His answer was NO.
LOOPHOLES AT GUN SHOW EXIST. It's not a fiction it's the reality. Gun supporters can deny however or whatever but I proved it to myself it does exist. I stand there for a while observing these 2 private dealers. Shockingly and disgustingly they are getting lots of visits and sales.
Gun Show Oct. 9, 10, 11. Civic Center 1819 West Spring St. Palestine, Tx

Ah, so it was a private dealer...that's not a loophole about gun shows, it is a function of a private citizen selling HIS property to someone else. It could have just as easily been done in the guy's living room. Or, are you proposing to take away the right of a private citizen to exercise his private property rights?
He is selling his guns at gun shows. What do you call that?

Sanders is just borrowing wornout phrases and cliches
No different than any other anti-gun loon.
Have you read Sanders position on gun issues?
Bernie Sanders on Gun Control
His primary flaws, IMO, are that he supports bans on 'assault weapons' and magazines over 10 round capacity, both of which are simplistic and ineffective when criminals are concerned. Existing assault weapons and high capacity magazines are always grandfathered in and so they never truly leave circulation.

For a Democrat that isn't half bad. I doubt the NRA will devote large sums to defeating Sanders and will await for his administration and then shift to opposing his legislation.
I'm sure the NRA will oppose Sanders in the general election.

Last Saturday 10/10/15 I flew to Jacksonville, Tx to attend my godson wedding. Father of the bride (liberal) is a gun supporters like some of these people here with massive gun collections. It happened that there is a gun show nearby. Gun show was never in my itinerary but it's an invitation that I cannot turn down. Sunday 10/11/15 we attended a gun show in Palestine, Tx about 25 miles from Jacksonville. Inside it did take us long to find 2 private gun dealers.
I asked one private dealer....if I buy any gun with cash....Do I need to fill up paper works and background check? His answer was NO.
LOOPHOLES AT GUN SHOW EXIST. It's not a fiction it's the reality. Gun supporters can deny however or whatever but I proved it to myself it does exist. I stand there for a while observing these 2 private dealers. Shockingly and disgustingly they are getting lots of visits and sales.
Ah, so it was a private dealer...that's not a loophole about gun shows, it is a function of a private citizen selling HIS property to someone else. It could have just as easily been done in the guy's living room. Or, are you proposing to take away the right of a private citizen to exercise his private property rights?
A private seller, selling his private property.

A 'dealer' by definition is selling guns as a business in order to make a profit.
Read the law!
As I previously mentioned. My friend that took me to the show is a liberal and strong gun supporter that totally disagree with you. I told him before we went to the show that I do not believe this loophole. He proved me wrong but I proved it to myself that loophole does exist. So how can I deny that?

Nope...It is you who refuse and deny the existence of loophole at gun shows. And you can deny or fight however you want. It exist period.

Selling his private property at gun shows...That is called loophole at gun show.

A private person divesting himself of private property that could be done at his home, in the parking lot of your place of work or anywhere else he chose. As he was not a dealer, his transaction was not regulated, no matter where it took place. Has NOTHING to do with a gun show, except that is where he was..

Selling his private property at gun shows...That is called loophole at gun show.

So, if he does it in a Burger King parking lot, does that make it a Burger King loophole?

LOOPHOLES AT GUN SHOW EXIST
You only believe this because you are ignorant of the law and the definition of "loophole".
As this has been explained to you numerous times, this ignorance can only be considered willful.
Explained to me a couple of times. Like what from gun nuts? Do you expect me to believe what you gun nuts are telling me?
Only mindless bigots weigh arguments based on who makes them; fact of the matter is you choose to be wrong.
Tell me where did I go wrong? For not listening to your asshole comments?
You refuse to understand facts given to you because of the people that present said facts
That makes you a mindless bigot;
:dunno:
What facts? From a fucking animal like you?

Just admit you want to undermine private property rights and move on because you obviously know it's not a "Gun Show Loophole".

What is Burger King got to do with the loophole at gun show? Give me another example before I ignore your post.

No, that's relevant. You object to the transaction being held at a gun show but apparently the same transaction in the parking lot at Burger King would not be an issue for you. A transaction between two private citizen is not illegal and can be held anywhere. So, it's not a "loophole" that occurs only at gun shows. All you've done in this thread is prove you really don't know what you're talking about in relation to this subject.

Now, ignore me if you must. I know you will find comfort in not having to face the truth.

Read the law!
Nope...It is you who refuse and deny the existence of loophole at gun shows.
Here's a challenge you will never meet:
-Define said loophole.
-Explain how it exists only at gun shows.
-Explain how it legally allows you to avoid the federal laws requiring background checks.

No. Its not.

What is Burger King got to do with the loophole at gun show? Give me another example before I ignore your post.

No, that's relevant. You object to the transaction being held at a gun show but apparently the same transaction in the parking lot at Burger King would not be an issue for you. A transaction between two private citizen is not illegal and can be held anywhere. So, it's not a "loophole" that occurs only at gun shows. All you've done in this thread is prove you really don't know what you're talking about in relation to this subject.

Now, ignore me if you must. I know you will find comfort in not having to face the truth.

Truth is there is a loophole that you deny the existence. I proved this myself. That's the point. Private dealer sell his guns at gun show is called what? Peephole?

No. Its not.
It must be a peep hole.

There is no such thing as a "private dealer". It's an oxymoron.
A dealer is doing business to make a profit.
Now I'm bored with you.
Permanent Ignore
And I don't like reading posts put up by rag heads..........pumpkin.

Forum List

Back