Should Pence be impeached?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Maxine Waters is the biggest mouth, I mean she's leading the calling for Trump's impeachment, because he's a traitor and stuff. If that should happen, then she and those like her will advocate for Pence's impeachment as well, adding merit to their desire to impeach Republicans (cough). Anyway, should Pence be impeached and why would that be?

Kind of hilarious. She called Pence Putin.

Maxine Waters is the biggest mouth, I mean she's leading the calling for Trump's impeachment, because he's a traitor and stuff. If that should happen, then she and those like her will advocate for Pence's impeachment as well, adding merit to their desire to impeach Republicans (cough). Anyway, should Pence be impeached and why would that be?

Well look at the group as a whole. Kind of puts in context. Maxine waters is just enjoying people giving her attention is all. She will go back to not mattering again by Tuesday.

Well look at the group as a whole. Kind of puts in context. Maxine waters is just enjoying people giving her attention is all. She will go back to not mattering again by Tuesday.

She's so funny. She says things that sound cool for a captured audience, and gets tremendous joy by their response. Not just in the video, but everywhere she goes. Meanwhile, it's Trump who is nuts. I have to admit he's a bit kooky. But his policies are tight, he has 10 lb. balls and his daughter is hot.

Forum List

Back