Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

^^^^fucking funny. Complains about the government system and freeloads on natures own system

You cannot make this stuff up

Regardless of how you freaking feel about DA MAN, it is still my spawn YOU rely on to defend your cheap ass

Glad I could clear that up

How am I freeloading? I pay my own way, asshole. Thanks for assuming, though.

Your spawn, assuming they're military and "protecting" my ass, get paid for it. They didn't do it because I asked them to. They enlisted for their own personal reasons.

I pay my taxes, thus I've purchased any military and/or police protection. I've also paid all my social security taxes, and even if I wait until I'm old enough to collect the maximum in return -and- decide to collect it, I'll have paid in considerably more than the government'll pay back to me.

Care to try again to convince me that I'm a freeloader? Last I checked, people that purchase what they're given aren't freeloading on shit. You're just mad that I won't capitulate to your demand to freeload just because you busted a nut in some broad.

Holy shit. Some old fuck declaring that I owe him a debt because he fucked someone calling -me- a freeloader! You can't make this shit up!

Could you be any dumber

You pay a soldier that is THERE. Jesus H. Christ, what part of, if they are not created, YOU are not protected do you not get????

I would speak slower if I could, but I'm not sure even that would help.

Oh, and yes, one of my sons spent 36 month in those shitholes to defend your ass

I get that. The fact that there's people to man the military, though, still doesn't imply that I owe you for having those kids. You didn't have kids because I asked for them, you did it because, for whatever reason, you wanted to do it.

If I decide to paint a beautiful mural on the side of my house, do my neighbors now owe me money because they have something beautiful to look at? FUck no. It was my choice. If I wanted pay for it, I should've gone out and got people to agree to pay for me to do it, and if you wanted me to pay you to have kids, you should've asked. I'd have told you not to bother.

On top of that, if everybody stops having kids (which is what would be required for there to be no soldiers to pay, no?), then who the fuck do I need defense from? Is there some other species on this planet gearing up for a military take-over?

Or is your implication that, if we stop offering financial incentive for shitting out mini-me's, only our country will stop fucking? Last I checked, the US is one of the more sexually charged societies out there, these days. I really don't see where any of your logic is based.

Maybe you should speak more slowly, though. People will be more easily able to identify you for the moron you are.

Also, I have nothing but respect for guys in the military, and I'd even be down to shell out more tax dollars to up their pay. I don't think those guys are paid enough for what they do. That said, they enlisted of their own accord, knowing the pay scale and knowing the risks involved. For anyone in the military who enlisted because they wanted me to feel indebted to them, again, they should've asked. I'd have told them not to bother.

Sorry, but you're talking to someone who is of the firm belief that debts can only be acquired voluntarily. I didn't agree to pay anybody to have kids, that simple. If I had been asked, I'd have refused the service altogether.

Last edited:
How am I freeloading? I pay my own way, asshole. Thanks for assuming, though.

Your spawn, assuming they're military and "protecting" my ass, get paid for it. They didn't do it because I asked them to. They enlisted for their own personal reasons.

I pay my taxes, thus I've purchased any military and/or police protection. I've also paid all my social security taxes, and even if I wait until I'm old enough to collect the maximum in return -and- decide to collect it, I'll have paid in considerably more than the government'll pay back to me.

Care to try again to convince me that I'm a freeloader? Last I checked, people that purchase what they're given aren't freeloading on shit. You're just mad that I won't capitulate to your demand to freeload just because you busted a nut in some broad.

Holy shit. Some old fuck declaring that I owe him a debt because he fucked someone calling -me- a freeloader! You can't make this shit up!

Could you be any dumber

You pay a soldier that is THERE. Jesus H. Christ, what part of, if they are not created, YOU are not protected do you not get????

Oh, and yes, one of my sons spent 36 month in those shitholes to defend your ass

I get that. The fact that there's people to man the military, though, still doesn't imply that I owe you for having those kids. You didn't have kids because I asked for them, you did it because, for whatever reason, you wanted to do it.

If I decide to paint a beautiful mural on the side of my house, do my neighbors now owe me money because they have something beautiful to look at? FUck no. It was my choice. If I wanted pay for it, I should've gone out and got people to agree to pay for me to do it, and if you wanted me to pay you to have kids, you should've asked. I'd have told you not to bother.

On top of that, if everybody stops having kids (which is what would be required for there to be no soldiers to pay, no?), then who the fuck do I need defense from? Is there some other species on this planet gearing up for a military take-over?

Or is your implication that, if we stop offering financial incentive for shitting out mini-me's, only our country will stop fucking? Last I checked, the US is one of the more sexually charged societies out there, these days. I really don't see where any of your logic is based.

Maybe you should speak more slowly, though. People will be more easily able to identify you for the moron you are.

Also, I have nothing but respect for guys in the military, and I'd even be down to shell out more tax dollars to up their pay. I don't think those guys are paid enough for what they do. That said, they enlisted of their own accord, knowing the pay scale and knowing the risks involved. For anyone in the military who enlisted because they wanted me to feel indebted to them, again, they should've asked. I'd have told them not to bother.

Sorry, but you're talking to someone who is of the firm belief that debts can only be acquired voluntarily. I didn't agree to pay anybody to have kids, that simple. If I had been asked, I'd have refused the service altogether.

I don't care why you decide not to, and before the ACA and SSM came into play, I'll just play the game, with a greater argument then them, and grab the dough they so readily take from me and mine.

I hate the argument I make, it's completely hypocritical, but it appears to be successfully argued by them. I'm just grabbing for my share of your money like everyone else unabashedly does.

Just want mine, screw everyone else.

Last edited:
I meant exactly what I said. No new members of society = no more society. It's not a difficult concept.

Ok. That's just stating empty fact. Are you intending that to justify your position that government should be paying for the raising of children? Why? I was assuming that it was because it's a necessity for the survival of society, and you believe government should provide for the necessities of society. But when I asked if that was the case, you denied it. What gives?

Let's make this easy and talk slowly while we do it

Without procreating parents there is no species

Without a species there is no government

Children become adults that you rely on. Those who do not participate in creating replacements freeload off of those that do.

I meant exactly what I said. No new members of society = no more society. It's not a difficult concept.

Ok. That's just stating empty fact.

It's not an "empty fact," it's the operative fact. Beyond that, you just let yourself get carried away by your imagination.
Yeah, yeah, guys. I get it. If people don't fuck, and squeeze out kids, the human race will die off.
So what? The question is, is it really the government's job to make sure that they do?

Last edited:
Ok. That's just stating empty fact. Are you intending that to justify your position that government should be paying for the raising of children? Why? I was assuming that it was because it's a necessity for the survival of society, and you believe government should provide for the necessities of society. But when I asked if that was the case, you denied it. What gives?

Children become adults that you rely on. Those who do not participate in creating replacements freeload off of those that do.

Ok. That's just stating empty fact.

It's not an "empty fact," it's the operative fact. Beyond that, you just let yourself get carried away by your imagination.
Yeah, yeah, guys. I get it. If people don't fuck, and squeeze out kids, the human race will die off.
So what? The question is, is it really the government's job to make sure that they do?

You do realize that procreation is the entire reason the government exists, right ?

You do realize that procreation is the entire reason the government exists, right ?

Uh... wow, no. I somehow missed that. Do tell.

I don't have a link to the birds and the bees so......

Without a species there is no need for a government, guess were the species comes from?

Without a species there is no need for a government, guess were the species comes from?

Fascinating. So, send in the procreation police. Everyone must do their duty!

Could you be any dumber

I don't care why you decide not to, and before the ACA and SSM came into play, I'll just play the game, with a greater argument then them, and grab the dough they so readily take from me and mine.

I hate the argument I make, it's completely hypocritical, but it appears to be successfully argued by them. I'm just grabbing for my share of your money like everyone else unabashedly does.

Lol!

Well, sir, I disagree with you on a moral level, but farbeit for me to assume that I've got a monopoly on the correct way to conduct yourself.

Glad to hear you don't actually buy into this silly shit, tho :)

Deflection is an art you mastered. Black belt in deflection is on it's way.

Where did I say everyone must procreate?

Please, quote my post

That's true. I think you might've swayed me.

We can't just stop at procreation. Eating is also necessary to the survival of the species. I'm doing my part by cramming McDoubles down my top hatch. I should get some sort of tax incentive for feeding my face.

Please, quote my post

Equivocation appears to be your forte. Dance some more!

Lol!

Well, sir, I disagree with you on a moral level, but farbeit for me to assume that I've got a monopoly on the correct way to conduct yourself.

Glad to hear you don't actually buy into this silly shit, tho :)

Just tryin to be one of the popular kids. You have to admit though, based on what's going on in the real world of today's politics, my argument was pretty fucking awesome!

Please, quote my post

Dude, look at my previous post. OF COURSE I don't want to tax non child bearing people. I am making an argument that other groups SUCCEED in making, and my argument was awesomely strong using their stupid examples!

Damn, too bad it ain't April 1st!

Please, quote my post

Dude, look at my previous post. OF COURSE I don't want to tax non child bearing people. I am making an argument that other groups SUCCEED in making, and my argument was awesomely strong using their stupid examples!

Damn, too bad it ain't April 1st!

Pwned...

Entitlement society means not having to be responsible for anything but voting against those evil rich scumbags that took everything for themselves.

Exactly right.

The whole we are dependent on everyone else in society spiel is nothing but an excuse to avoid responsibility.

Responsibility????

You act as it's not your responsibility to create population.

What a fraud. Rely on us without compensating

It's not my responsibility to procreate. There is not one law on the books that says there is.

And really if people without kids are paying more in taxes to subsidize your kids who is relying on who here?

Seems to me you're the freeloader because you can't afford to take care of your own kids without taking money from others.

You pay taxes like everyone else? Great. And how are you contributing to the perpetuation of society/the country/the Unum?

I have no obligation to perpetuate society or the country.

So where do you get off thinking other people should subsidize the kids you can't afford to have?

Who said we can't afford them???? You dishonest bullshitter. Truth is, you can't afford to age without them! Where the hell do you think doctors, nurses, firefighters and EMT's come from.

Clue: not from the freeloaders!

None of that is justification for you paying lower taxes simply because you chose to have kids. And you said yourself that you didn't save as much for retirement as you should have because you had kids. In my book that means you are dependent on government programs in retirement which in turn means you couldn't afford to have as many kids as you did.

This thread is not about doctors nurses or emts it's about tax breaks for people who choose to have children.

And btw if I pay for any services I receive I am not freeloading. You getting tax breaks for having kids and allowing other people who use less government services to subsidize your kids is freeloading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you consider it a benefit to society for married couples to have children?

Certainly, as lon as the married couple can afford to house, clothe, feed, and educate those children. Otherwise, their children become a burden on society, expecting everyone else to sacrifice in ways the parents are unwilling to sacrifice.

And if those parents devote the very considerable resources of many sort to raising productive citizens, it's not so outrageous to give them a break on the already burdensome taxes we find imposed upon us, right?

You find it acceptable to only impose burdensome taxes on childless people, then? People choose to have children. If they are unwilling or unable to financially support that choice that responsibility should not be made a burden to people who have chose not to raise children.

If you can't contribute, in one way or another, to maintaining and perpetuating society maybe you should live alone on a deserted island.

I do contribute

You pay taxes like everyone else? Great. And how are you contributing to the perpetuation of society/the country/the Unum?

You realize that breeding like animals is not the only way that people contribute to a social group, don't you?

Why should a person with no kids have to pay more in taxes than a person who chooses to have kids?

Why should a person with no kids but who enjoys the absolutely essential benefit of producing more productive citizens pay less than a person who chooses to have kids and who takes on that vital responsibility from which all of society benefits?

The person with no kids shouldn't have to pay less taxes. He simply shouldn't have to pay more taxes.

Why?

He didn't request that the other guy have kids. The fact that the government put together a retirement system that works like a pyramid scheme and requires and ever-expanding base doesn't obligate me to support the creation of that base.

Neither does the fact that old people need extra care.

On top of all of this, people were shitting out kids long before anybody was offering them money to do it. You're not a martyr for fucking with no condom, and, like I told Pop, if you had told me you wanted me to pay you to do it, I'd have told you not to bother. At any rate, people don't need incentive to bust nuts or raise kids. THese are both things that humans take to naturally. The incentives for those are a biologically standard option.

Forum List

Back