🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should people without kids pay more in Taxes?

Actually its not but to the small minded it is..

Sure. that's why you needed a fuckin' info-graphic in order to display it.

:lmao:

Yeah because a picture means that its hard...sorry you think its a big word and pictures are complicated.

Stick to finger paint

So your inability to just type the word out (since you probably had not clue one what it meant before you found the info-graphic) means that I think that pictures are complicated? Moron, you can't learn a fuckin thing unless it is spoon fed to you via stupid info-graphics.

But those providing that benefit to society should carry everyone else on their backs by doing the hard and expensive work of raising the next generation of citizens?

Yeah, right. they're doing it purely for our benefit. .

I thought we had established that it is a benefit to society. You want perhaps the most essential benefit of all for free, you fucking moocher?

How does it benefit me?

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

What about those who take income from something other than earning a wage? What should the Capital Gains rate be? Is earning a wage more useful to tax than merely taking money out of the system?

This was the bullshit question on Fox News this morning. The "me me me" crowd was making the point that single people shouldnt have to pay "more" in taxes than people without kids. Because people with kids receive more tax breaks than those without Fox News says that that isnt fair. They say that single people are treated unfairly because they contribute to the success of the next generation. THE HORROR!

I say its bullshit. If we live in a society we all pitch in to things that we dont get to use or benefit from personally and or directly. Stop being a stingy callous fuck

how about everyone pays the same rate in taxes, thank you for supporting my point

Maybe, instead of just complaining about parents.. you should maybe complain about those who have no career gumption and pay nothing in income tax on their earnings of a lower level... maybe you should complain about those who deduct medical expenses or COLLEGE expenses

Flat tax.. no deductions.. no exceptions.. no ceiling.. no floor.. no exemption... for every single dollar earned by every citizen
THERE is your solution

What about those who take income from something other than earning a wage? What should the Capital Gains rate be? Is earning a wage more useful to tax than merely taking money out of the system?

Income shouldn't be taxed, period. The idea that government is entitled to a cut of what you earn is Marxism.

THERE is your solution

Income shouldn't be taxed, period. The idea that government is entitled to a cut of what you earn is Marxism.
Marxism, eh? What if we amended the constitution? And what if that amendment was held constitutional by the courts? And what if that amendment has been part of the constitution for better than 100 years? Is that still Marxist?

Or do you jump into a pit of hyperbole to support a weak argument?

Marxism, eh? What if we amended the constitution? And what if that amendment was held constitutional by the courts? And what if that amendment has been part of the constitution for better than 100 years? Is that still Marxist?

What it always comes down to with lil' Johnny Reb there is that he isn't in spirit, and doesn't want to be, a real American.

Last edited:
Sure. that's why you needed a fuckin' info-graphic in order to display it.

Yeah because a picture means that its hard...sorry you think its a big word and pictures are complicated.

Stick to finger paint

So your inability to just type the word out (since you probably had not clue one what it meant before you found the info-graphic) means that I think that pictures are complicated? Moron, you can't learn a fuckin thing unless it is spoon fed to you via stupid info-graphics.

So you're saying I didnt know about the word but I just found the correct word that applies to your bullshit out of millions of words then found a picture too?

Do you know how stupid you...of course you dont

What is always comes down to with lil' Johnny Reb there is that he isn't in spirit, and doesn't want to be, a real American.

A real American? :lmao:
I suppose you go ahead and assign yourself that one though.

What is always comes down to with lil' Johnny Reb there is that he isn't in spirit, and doesn't want to be, a real American.

A real American?
I suppose you go ahead and assign yourself that one though.

Yup.

You just can not help being dishonest, I see. Noted. You're not even worth pissing on to put out should you burst into flames.

Forum List

Back